- 6+ years of experience in UI development with rich user interface design and development for media.
- Extensive experience in developing web page quickly and effectively using jQuery, HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Web Design, Bootstrap and experience in making web pages' cross browser compatible.
- Proficient in working with AngularJS, Angular2, Angular 4 and Angular 5 to develop Single Page Applications (SPA)
- Good understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM functions compatibility and SEO/web standards.
- Experience with Form Validation by Regular Expression, jQuery.
- Expertise in using XML/JSON and AJAX to link to the back - end application.
- Used Bootstrap and AngularJS, ReactJS and Node.JS in effective web design.
- Experience in using CSS Preprocessors like SASS, LESS.
- Expertise in developing web-based applications using libraries and frameworks like AngularJS, Angular2/4, Bootstrap, jQuery, Node.js.
- Experience in using building tools like GULP, GRUNT, and Webpack and used NPM for installing and managing the dependencies.
- Resourcefully utilized GitHub to spur collaboration between co-workers.
- Experienced in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) - Requirement analysis, Specification, Implementation, testing, Documentation and Process management.
- Worked with AGILE Methodology in recent projects and participated in SCRUM meetings as well in previous projects.
- Experience in cross browser compatibility amongst major browsers like Chrome, Safari, Firefox and IE.
- Experience in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Accessibility Testing.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills demonstrated through exposure in working with Technical, Quality Assurance and Business Analysis groups..S
Confidential - Bentonville, AR
- Designed the front-end applications, user interactive (UI) web pages using web technologies like HTML, XHTML, and CSS.
- Developed ReactJS pages, Web services calls, and AJAX calls for the application.
- Used ReactJS in components like JSX, creating React components.
- Used bootstrap and Angular for creating rich, Responsive UI screens for varying screen sizes and devices.
- Used AngularJS as framework to create Single Page Applications which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- Participated with end users and business analyst to understand the business requirements.
- CSS styles were developed to preserve the uniformity of all the screens throughout the application and positioning of screen objects.
- Expertise in PHP session variables and cookies implementation.
- Implemented automated Frontend workflows using Gulp, NPM & Webpack.
- Responsible for design and development for web pages from mock-ups (PSD)
- Implemented client side interface using ReactJS.
- Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using React - Draggable.
- Used ReactJS for V in MVC and for building reusable UI components.
- Used web-based GIT repository manager with issue tracking features.
- Extensively used Git for version controlling and regularly pushed the code to GitHub.
- Wrote services to store and retrieve user data from MongoDB for the application on devices.
- Tested cross browser functionality and fixed major layout bugs for supported browsers including IE6.
- Used Jasmine and Karma as end to end testing tools for debugging and software quality insurance.
Environment: AngularJS, ReactJS, jQuery, Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3, GULP, GRUNT, Jasmine, Karma, MongoDB, Eclipse, XHTML, DOM, RESTful, SASS, jQuery plugins.
Confidential - Orange, CA
- Designing, planning, developing and implementing Microsoft .Net based solutions that meet quality and code standards, performance requirements and IT security requirements using detailed project planning during the life cycle.
- As member of a scrum team, partnered with colleagues to build and test web applications. Working on Angular 4 and AngularJS 1.5 development using HTML5, CSS, Twitter Bootstrap, TypeScript and LESS.
- Built and managed multiple customized enterprise Angular 4 and AngularJS 1.5 web applications targeted to support accounting operations.
- Used built in ng-directives to implement HTML attributes and to create custom functionalities within the project.
- Using AngularJS developed a single page application that utilized various features including two-way data binding, $scope, and routing.
- Used Bootstrap for responsive design in conjunction with AngularJS for maximum scalability.
- Utilized N-Unit testing, along with various automated testing scripts to determine the functionality of the application and its various components.
- Used JSON to stringify and post web form data using Restful services.
- Used Entity Framework to link data tables created within the SQL Server to efficiently implement the data within the applications.
Environment: Visual Studio 2010 and 2008, ASP.NET, Web Services, SQL, ExtJS, AngularJS, HTML, CSS.
Confidential - Atlanta, GA
- Development of Web pages using HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3.
- Worked on HTML5 SPA which was packaged and distributed as a chrome app, used the same HTML5 SPA for windows application through the use of Apache Cordova.
- Interfaced SFDC through the use of SOQL queries.
- Good exposure/experience in AngularJS for building SPA dynamic web page development.
- Exposure in AngularJS components like controllers, directives, factory and service resources, routing, dependency injection, tow-way data binding and filters.
- Integrated the AngularJS application with the RESTful web services, used $HTTP service to make request to the server.
- Using UI Bootstrap coupled with AngularJS to create popovers, Modal Windows, Alerts and Accordians to give the site expressive and dynamic functionality.
- Worked on Cross-Browser compatibility and fixed the bugs for several browsers.
- Used CSS features like selectors, different CSS properties for styling the webpage, CSS3 features like multi-column layout, gradients and web fonts, pagination, animation.
- Used SVN for Version Control.
Confidential - Morrisville, NC
- Involved in software development life cycle (SDLC), which includes requirement gathering, design, coding, testing.
- Involved in developing code for multiple modules Order processor, Dispensing, Notification Manager.
- Applying Spring Framework for transaction Management and Spring JDBC for building ORM, and Dependency Injection.
- Designed and developed Business Services using Spring Framework (Dependency Injection) and DAO Design Patterns.
- Used DAO pattern to retrieve the data from database.
- Involved in the Development of reusable code.
- Implemented various design patterns in the project such as Singleton, Data Access Object, and Service Locator.
- Developed web service for web store components using RESTful API.
- Worked both and producing and consuming side using REST.
- Used XML, XSD and JSON messages for Data transfer. Used JAXB API for XML parsing messages.
- Implemented Business logic in the middle-tier using Java classes, Java beans.
- Extensively used Junit and JMockit for writing unit test cases.
- Created and modified Complex SQL Commands
- Used Maven building tool.
- Implemented agile methodology throughout the project development lifecycles.
- Used Log4j for Logging various levels of information like error, info, debug into the log files.
Environment: J2EE, JDBC, Servlets, Spring, Spring JDBC, IBM Informix, SQL, XML, XSD, Eclipse, Tomcat Application Server, SVN, Maven, Windows OS, Log4j, Junit, JMockit.
- Used CSS sprites to decrease the number of HTTP requests and load time of web pages.
- Developed components to fetch the data from the back end using Ajax and jQuery.
- Used Ajax to make asynchronous calls to the server to fetch the data on the fly.
- Tested/Debugged on browser using Firebug.