- SQL Server experience - Certified CIW Database Design Specialist
- Web Design experience - Certified CIW Web Foundations Associate and Certified CIW Web Design Specialist
- Extensive project management experience - CompTIA Project+ Certified
- Very proficient with email marketing systems: Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC), Delivra, Mail Chimp and Aweber
- Proficient using video editing software: Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere Pro
- Advanced computer skills: Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, GIMP, Lotus Notes, CRM, WebEX, Wordpress, Vimeo, Trello, Slack
- Self-starter with ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Experienced at FTP setup and management
- Very proficient at advanced digital marketing strategies and implementation
Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) Technical Lead
- Responsible for the implementation and project management of CPI Smartvideo using advanced features of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform. This position is a technical role that is also client facing.
- Developed and implemented automated email campaigns primarily for CPI Smartvideo. Averaged over a 50% open rate across all live accounts where industry average is around 20%.
- Produced custom CPI Smartvideo demos adhering to brand guidelines
- Designed and built custom emails and landing pages utilizing HTML, XML, Java Script, AMPscript and CSS. Used Java Script to add dynamic functionality to landing pages.
- Utilized WebEx calls with financial institutions to present CPI Smartvideo and answer complex questions regarding the implementation process and technical requirements.
- Created and updated data extensions and filtered data extensions - wrote SQL queries inside of SFMC to import/export data between data extensions for Smartvideo email campaigns.
- Utilized Journey Builder and Automation Studio to configure new Smartvideo implementations for retail clients.
- Collaborated with LSPD, data processors and financial institutions to update loan files to required specifications for CPI Smartvideo.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and resolving all issues related to CPI Smartvideo in a quick and accurate manner.
- Educated financial institutions about the best practices in regards to CPI Smartvideo emails and CAN-SPAM Act compliance.
- Acted as liaison between the Allied legal team and the financial institution to obtain electronic signature for CPI Smartvideo addendums via DocuSign.
- Assisted with interviewing candidates for new talent acquisition for the digital solutions team. Helped train new hires as well.
- Responsible for developing and documenting detailed implementation procedures for the CPI Smartvideo implementation process.
- Collaborated with the senior developer to create a reporting solution for providing detailed monthly CPI Smartvideo metrics to clients. Responsible for maintaining accuracy of these reports, identifying any irregularities and helping clients clearly understand these metrics.
- Utilized Trello and Smartsheet to track detailed implementation progress for each client.
- FTP setup and management using SFMC and Filezilla.
Digital Solutions Marketing Director
- Confidential is a division of New Sunshine that provides POS solutions to the indoor tanning industry. I was initially a Digital Solutions Implementation Consultant responsible for new Confidential POS software implementations and ongoing account management.
- Used SQL Server for Confidential 12 Enterprise POS implementations and to identify and fix complex database issues.
- Provided complete software training to entire salon staff.
- Set up and managed FTP accounts.
- In 2011 I was promoted to Digital Solutions Marketing Director with the parent company New Sunshine.
- This technical yet client facing role was a newly created position for a new line of digital marketing products which included the New Sunshine Marketing Hub, Salon Stream Video, OptIt SMS text messaging program and Wordpress-based website. This digital marketing suite provided a platform for small business owners to market their business through targeted campaigns utilizing email, texting/ SMS, social media, streaming video and a customizable Wordpress website.
- I was responsible for the implementation and project management of all accounts using any of these digital marketing solutions.
- I used advanced features of the Delivra automated email marketing platform extensively during implementation of each New Sunshine Marketing Hub account.
- Used HTML, CSS and AMPscript to design and build email templates for the New Sunshine Marketing Hub and used Adobe Photoshop to design and slice images used for emails.
- Created corporate training videos using Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Relied upon to extensively and methodically test software and report findings to the development team so they could fix and improve the software based on my recommendations.
- Built custom websites for salons and provided step by step training for those salon owners who wanted to tackle the project themselves.
- Provided extensive digital marketing training to salon owners to help them get the most out of using our digital marketing products.
- I was responsible for saving the company$100,000 dollars per year by suggesting and moving all client websites to a Wordpress platform using our own hosting account instead of using a 3rd party vendor.
- Worked independently with little supervision and reported directly to the President of New Sunshine.
Bilingual PC LAN Agent - Tier 1 Desktop Support
- Provided Tier 1 desktop support for the following: Citrix, Office 2003, Office 2007, MS Communicator, Lotus Notes, Altiris, Carbon Copy, Java, Windows XP, Server 2003, Safeboot, Instrument Controllers, VPN support using IPASS, remote access, multifunctional devices and printers, network drivers, password creation and resets, virus detection and removal, data area creation, improved computer performance, installed memory upgrades, and mapped network drives.
- Was the sole bilingual tech responsible for taking care of all Spanish speaking clients who were primarily calling from Puerto Rico.
- Consistently resolved more tickets daily compared to my peers. I was typically first or second daily in total resolved ticket volume and was often rewarded with work-from-home vouchers to use at my discretion.
- Trained new hires how to properly take calls, resolve issues and log detailed tickets using Remedy.
- Often had to find creative ways to find solutions to issues on my own when none existed from prior tickets for similar issues.
Vacation Ownership Sales
- Delivered up to three 90-120 minute sales presentations daily to potential vacation owners using a 14 point proven sales presentation created for the timeshare industry.
- Instilled excitement in potential customers about the product - Focused on their dominant buying motive and asked for the sale using closing techniques. This included the careful reading of body language and then choosing the appropriate closing techniques to increase the chance of a sale.
- Assisted owner of the company in pricing projects and giving estimates.
- Created a detailed plan and checklist for creating each project.
- Developed a team for completing each phase of the project including hiring subcontractors and skilled tradesmen.
- Effectively communicated with homeowners during each phase of the project to completion and addressed all concerns along the way.
- Ensured that each project got completed successfully and in a timely manner.
- Created invoices, received payments and made deposits. Developed marketing strategies for approaching new clients for the company.