- Over 7 + years of experience in UI development, Front End development, documentation, application architecture, wire frames, project and team management.
- Extensive experience in designing professional User Interactive (UI) web applications using with the help of HTML, HTML DOM, DHTML, XML, XHTML and CSS.
- Developed single page applications Using Angular JS.
- Experience in developing dashboard applications using routing techniques in Angular 2 to implement SPA applications.
- Experience in developing Angular 2 Reactive forms using Form Builder and used observable modules to work with data streams.
- Implemented customized User interface for the user using Node JS.
- Working Knowledge of Grunt in case of compilation, unit testing etc.
- Experience in applying the latest software development approaches including MVC.
- Expertise in building device independent UI designs using both media queries and frameworks like Bootstrap.
- Experience in web analytics reporting & implementation for Adobe Analytics.
- Hands on experience with design and documentation of analytics tracking for the digital platforms including web and mobile apps.
- Good understanding in implementing web application using Angular JS framework.
- Worked extensively with IDE's like Microsoft Visual Studio, Adobe Dreamweaver and Eclipse.
- Expertise in using debugging tools like Firebug and built in IDE debuggers for troubleshooting existing code.
- Experience using Silver Light in creating and using interactive user experiences for Web Application
- Worked on Microservices for Continuous Delivery environment using Docker and Jenkins.
- Exploring the XAML support built into Xamarin. Forms for creating the mark-up-based pages in the Xamarin. Forms application. Examining the MVVM (Model-View-View models) design patterns and how to apply it to Xamarin applications.
- Implemented web forms to build dynamic websites and powerful User Interface (UI) driven sites with data access.
- Hands on experience using the version controls like SVN and TFS and project management tools like JIRA, QC.
- Experienced in React JS and working with React Flux architecture.
- Produced visually appealing designs focused on usability, utility, UX, cross-browser compatibility and SEO / web standards.
- Proficient in using Unit. js testing framework along with Jasmine, Karma, Protractor, Mocha test runners.
- Excellent working knowledge and thorough exposure on compatibility issues with different versions of browsers like Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari and Google Chrome.
- Experience working on E-commerce applications.
- Built dynamic web view applications using ANGULARJS.
- Experienced with Multithreaded programming to develop multithreaded modules and applications.
- Used REST software architecture style for creating scalable web services
- Experienced working in both AGILE and Waterfall based development environment and participating in SCRUM sessions.
- Self-motivated Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
IDE: Visual Studio Code, Atom, Sublime Text 3, Eclipse, Brackets.
Web & Application Servers: Tomcat.
Web Services: Web Services, SOAP, Restful, WSDL, JAX-WS, AWS, Apache AXIS, JMS and SOA.
Version Control: SVN, GIT
Operating Systems: Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP, Linux, Mac OS
Modeling Languages: UML
Tools: JUnit, Log4j, Maven, Jenkins, GIT/Stash, SQL*Plus, TOAD, SQL Developer
Confidential, Seattle, WA
React JS Developer
- Developed SPA using ReactJS to utilize the HTML5 DOM features and update elements that are modified in the webpage.
- Configured routes between React JS and Flask to render the templates from the server-side.
- Used JQuery in directly manipulating the DOM yet separating the React JS Components .
- Used React JS with Redux to separate the data and presentation layer. Utilized Redux stores to handle the states and update the UI.
- Performed Unit testing on React JS applications using tools like Karma, Jasmine and worked with Gulp tool for build automation.
- Worked on multiple web Analytics projects involving end-to-end Adobe Analytics
- Planed and analyzed the specific strategy for implementing analytics strategy across multiple channels.
- Provided general troubleshooting assistance for analytic reports and break fixes
- Designed, Debugged and Developed applications using Visual Studio Code .
- Massive redesign of client site from HTML form handling to cleaner Redux-Form .
- Worked with Native I OS developers to create a bridge to connect native modules within a React - Native app lication.
- Developed inbuilt mobile app with React-Native, Integrated with third party apps.
- Designed and Developed Styled components for mobile application, with React-Native .
- Used ES6 for the less boilerplate code to handle parameter.
- Worked with D3.js in the editorial and layout staff by creating representable pictograms, maps, pie charts and more to illustrate key facts and trends in news stories.
- Used various plugins on babel to compile JSX to create elements.
- Worked with Node JS module making calls to REST APIs to fetch the data from the backend as JSON response and parse it on the UI for DOM/CSS Manipulation.
- Used Node.js on the Ionic framework for creating a quick and responsive web design.
- Participated in Agile methodology for application development and involved in analysis, design, coding, and unit testing of business applications.
- Provided technical guidance to business analysts, gather the requirements and convert them into technical specifications.
- Customized the build process to suit enterprise needs by developing custom Maven plugins, lifecycles and archetypes and Used Git as a version control to save the code.
- Designed and implemented Git metadata including elements, labels, attributes, triggers and hyperlinks.
- Administrated all aspects in Git and troubleshoot with merge conflicts.
Confidential, Bellevue, WA
React JS/ UI Developer
- Built the Responsive UI screens using HTML 5, CSS 3 and twitter Bootstrap.
- Responsible for converting designed mock-ups to HTML pages using HTML5, CSS and jQuery.
- Used React JS for building composable and reactive user interfaces.
- Implemented various screens for the front end using React.js and Redux library.
- Used React-Router to turn application into Single Page Application .
- Experience in React JS and working with React Flux architecture.
- Involved in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Involved in building stable React components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages.
- Used Redux for the higher order decoration for wrapping each component with UI state and actions.
- Massive re-design of client site from HTML form handling to cleaner Redux-Form.
- Migrated content from existing website to a new, database driven website; utilized in house Content Management System.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Node JS.
- Stored project related commands in package JSON using Node JS.
- Involved in migrating the whole code base from Angular 1.5 to Angular 2.0 and created Reactive forms using Angular 2 .0 for proper form validation.
- Developed Applications in java based UI with in Angular 2.0 frame work and node js, integrated with type script.
- Assessed the maturity and guided the team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks.
- Created RESTful Web service for updating customer data sent from external systems.
- Developed and Deployed RESTful Web Services implementing Http methods like put, get, post, and delete in WebLogic.
- Wrote JUnit test cases for testing the Business layer and the service layer.
Confidential, Kansas city, KS
Sr UI Developer
- Worked the System Analyst and the project team to understand the requirements.
- Converted the Photoshop mock-ups in to hand-written HTML and CSS pages.
- Developed web pages applying best standards.
- Wrote custom directives in AngularJS according to the Application needs.
- Implemented nested views and routing using Angular UI Router as per the requirement.
- Worked with Automation QA team to handle E2E integration testing for angular projects using Protractor.
- Responsible for creating the screens with table-less designs meeting W3C standards.
- Applied JQuery scripts for basic animation and end user screen customization purposes.
- Used AJAX and JSON to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly.
- Developed responsive UI modules using Backbone Js, Underscore Js, Require Js and j Query.
- Designed CSS based page layouts that are cross-browser compatible on all the major browsers like Safari, Chrome, Firefox and IE.
- Included security groups, network ACLs, Internet Gateways, and Elastic’s to ensure a safe area for organization in AWS public cloud.
- Worked in user experience (UX) and interaction design for web sites, web applications, mobile, and emerging technologies.
- Used UX/UI Development (wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes)
- Responsible for fixing any bugs and communicating back over to the QA team.
- Design and development of Web pages using HTML, CSS including XML.
- Used CSS3 media queries to achieve the responsiveness of the user interface.
- Handled all aspects of the web application including maintaining, testing, debugging, deploying and printing.
- Responsible for the design of client websites right from the conceptualization stage.
- Worked with teams where requirements are constantly being implemented, tested and improved.
- Worked on Cross-Browser compatibility and fixed the bugs for several browsers.
- Managing the use and development of the Traceability matrix and participates in design review ensuring that all requirements have been integrated.
- Continuously provide input to project management activities throughout the project life cycle, influencing scope, risk plan, project plan, issues and status.
Front End Web Developer
- Worked closely with other senior developers, product managers, system architects, and the QA team to deliver optimal designs and software to meet and exceed expectations following MVC architecture, under the Rational Unified Process (RUP).
- Contribute to the design direction of our product set.
- Contribute positively to the overall team dynamic; participate in stand-up meetings, planning and design sessions and another business-development working.
- Elegant implementation of page designs in standards-compliant HTML and CSS.
- Leading technical projects with a focus on quality and improving the user experience.
- Working directly with clients to design and develop elegant solutions.
- Tested cross-browsers compatibility on a range of projects.
- Creating rapid prototypes of interfaces to be used as blueprints for technical development.