- Having 4 years of work experience in web designing, and database management
- Hands on experience with C++, C#, .net and Visual Studios, TFS
- Experience in Wordpress CMS and Adobe Photoshop for 1 year
- Developed applications in both LINUX/Unix and windows environment.
- Development Experience with Java such as OOPS Concepts, Strings, IO, Collections and Exception Handling.
- Expert level skills in developing web - based GUIs using HTML, DHTML, XML, CSS, and Java Script, Angular and react for web enabled applications.
- Performed regression testing for hundreds of websites using Jmeter
- Sound knowledge of relational databases.
- Good code analysis, debugging and problem solving skills.
- Performed peer code reviews and cross team code reviews.
- Extended valuable support to the customer after implementation of the website.
- Good team player, self-starter and quick learner with excellent communication skills, motivation and organizational skills combined with attention to details and business process improvements.
- Worked on version control systems like GitHub, SVN.
- Expertise in using Microsoft Visual Studio, NetBeans, Eclipse IDE for software development.
Programming Languages:: C, C++, JAVA, Python, .NET, c#
Web Languages: Java, AngularJS, JSP, Servlets, SQL.
Operating Systems: Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows 2007 Windows XP, LINUX(Cent OS 5.9, Ubuntu 12.04.5 LTS, 16.04)
API & Frameworks: Microsoft .Net 1.1, 2.0, 3.5.
IDE: Visual Studio.Net 2003/2005/2008, Eclipse, Netbeans.
Databases: Oracle11g, MySQL 5.x and Sql Server, PostgreSQL.
IDE Tools: Eclipse, Code-Blocks, Splunk, Elastic search, MS Excel, Jmeter
Digital Cloud and Web solutions intern
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Developed an application with .net that collects the name of the website
- Frameworks like angular and react are used.
- Retrieved the input url’s of a website from Splunk based on the input from application
- Performed simple regression testing on the input url’s using Jmeter that gives output that gives running status of the url’s as output.
- Generated HTML reports for the visualization of url’s status
- Created a comparison report that compares the last two runs of test and gives the status of modified url’s.
- Identified the conditions that need to be triggered
- Analyzed alert types and triggering scenarios
- Various triggering options and throttling options have been studied and verified
- Observed the different advantages of scheduled and real time alerts.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Involved in requirement study and analysis.
- Developed application which takes the input(source and destination) from user using HTML forms, and these data are compared in the database and returns the buses info that pass through given source and destination. This is done using PHP,SQL
- Angular JS is used to design a stucural framework and menus for the website.
- Involved in maintaining the database using Mysql and connection of database using PHP.
- Used bootsrap framework for a responsive website.