- 12 years experience in the systems development environment, mainly on Microsoft .NET technologies, working with Frameworks 3.5, 4.0, 4.5
- Strong experience in Web Applications development using MVC (with Razor)
- Experience in Desktop Applications development using WinForms
- Experienced in Back-end development with C#, LINQ, EntityFramework, ADO.Net and WCF
- Experience with Scrum
- Experience in software development process Test Driven Development.
- Knowledge about Software Design Patterns and Software Architecture Patterns.
- Strong knowledge in Database Design, creation of Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers.
- Experience with Database engines such as SQL Server and MySql.
- Strong experience to manage complete life cycles, from requirements gathering, initial planning to final testing, code reviews, and deployment of applications.
- Experience coach teams and spread knowledge between the team members (team leadership)
- Well experience with continuous integration in TFS.
- Big experience in deployment of applications on Microsoft Azure, using cloud services and Azure web apps (PaaS)
- Strong experience working with Azure cloud resources like Table Storage, Blobs, Queues, SQL Azure (PaaS)
- Experience working with Azure cloud infrastructure like VM’s and Virtual Networks (IaaS)
- A lot of experience dealing with both customers and work teams
Programming Languages: C#, PL/SQL, PHP
.NET Technologies: Entity Framework, LINQ, ADO.NET, Unit Testing, Web Deployment, Microsoft Azure/ Cloud Services, Webapps, Storage (Blobs, Tables, Queues and Files), Virtual Networks, Virtual Machines, Automation, Power Shell
Frameworks: .NET Frameworks 3.5, 4.0, 4.5, MVC, WCF
Tools & Utilities: Microsoft Visual Studio, Nuget, SQL Server Management Studio, Azure SDK 1.8, 2.0, 2.5, 2.7, 2.9
Application Servers: IIS
RDMBS: SQL Server, SQL Azure, MYSQL
Source Control: Team Foundation Server, Git
Operating Systems: Windows
Full Stack .NET Developer
- Responsible of monitoring and support the production environments
- Responsible for all new systems implementations, applying the complete cycle of systems.
- Mentoring to team development to learn and apply the development best practices (DRY, SOLID, KISS, Unit Testing)
- Apply scrum as a work practice
- Review legacy code and refactoring process
- Review existing applications to improve architecture for better performance
- Coding components to resolve specific needs and issues detected. (C#, MVC, WebAPI)
- Manage control version code and development activities through TFS
- Manage and deploy the production version for different systems and services
- End user support in production environments. (Web Services, SOAP and REST)
- Applications backlog management.
- Database Administration and queries creation for data reports (SQL Azure)
- Monitoring performance for production environments to detect workload and risk issues
- Analyze the client needs and design the implementation to the product
- Design de data model and creation the schema on SQL Azure
- Development web service using Windows Communication Foundation and .Net 3.5 to receive and process XML files
- Design and implement asynchronous process for delivery XML files (invoices) to Tax Authority
- Collaborate to development of main Web Application to provides invoicing emission services, programing front-end as back-end. C#, MVC, .Net 3.5, 4.0, 4.5, LINQ, Entity Framework, ADO.Net, XML, XSD, XSLT, Unit Testing
- Responsible of web application deployments over cloud services (web and worker roles) on Azure
- Refactoring and give maintenance the web application, upgrading modules and framework versions
- Mentoring to team development to learn and apply the development best practices
- Apply scrum as a work practice
- Planning and design the solution to implement
- Create the Virtual Machine cluster and load balance for VM’s. I did use Power shell for this activity
- Configuring the IIS service to deploy the web applications on balanced environment,
- Create and configuring a balanced environment for FTP server. I did use Power shell for this activity
- Reprograming one module of files share application to work on balanced environment
- Documenting all process implementation to be a reference for client
Developer & Data Administrator (Subadministrador de Control)
- Take the request from stakeholders and analyze the business rules for implementation.
- Designed and developed all modules of an internal control system.
- Maintain the system operation, give support to systems users.
- Create automated web reports to the principal office.
- Manage the data server, reporting information with T-SQL
- Development one module for a global system, working with .Net 3.5 and web forms
- Design the data model to storage information for website
- Development website using PHP, HTML, CSS and MySql
- Documenting the implementations made