- Skilled and experienced UI/Front End developer with 6+ years in developing responsive and cross platform front - end web application.
- Experience in all phase of SDLC like Requirement Analysis, Implementation and Maintenance and extensive experience with Agile and SCRUM.
- Experience in using NodeJS.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Web pack, NPM , etc.
- Experience in working with RESTful web services using jQuery, to fetch response data for user interface.
- Experienced in using Text editors and IDE's like Espresso, eclipse, Microsoft Visual Studio Code, Cloud9, Atom, Text Wrangler, Sublime Text, NetBeans, XAMPP, Notepad and Notepad++.
- Experience in designing UI patterns and UI applications with the help of Adobe products like Adobe Dreamweaver CS3, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Illustrator CS3.
- Experience with Git as Version Control Tools for source code version management and communicating with the repositories in GITHUB .
- Proficient in handling Twitter Bootstrap framework i.e., the concept of Grids, making use of advance components like Navs, Navibars, Pagination, Alerts, Progress bars etc.
- Expertise in using source code control systems such as GIT, SVN.
- Skilled in solving complex issues related to browser and network performance, cross-browser and legacy IE compatibility, client-side scaling, data modeling, usability and testability.
- Possess excellent communication and Problem-Solving skills and the ability to work as a team member, as well as independently and adapt to new, evolving technologies and implement them in current projects.
IDE & Tools: Notepad ++, Eclipse, Dreamweaver, Microsoft Visual studio
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, TDD, Waterfall
Adobe Applications: Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, Illustrator, Sketch
Debugging Tools: Firebug, Chrome developer toolbar, IE Developer tool
Operating Environments: Windows, MAC OS X, Linux Ubuntu 14.x
Confidential, Warren, NJ
UI/Front End Developer
- Analyzed business requirements, participated in technical design, development and testing of various modules assigned.
- Implemented Agile Methodologies SCRUM a light weight framework, UI SDE for managing and controlling iterative and incremental projects.
- Used ng2-pdf-viewer from Angular2 npm package to preview the pdf files
- Created many components with Angular2 for each single page application.
- Used Angular2 camelCase syntax for built in directives.
- Used router module from Angular2.0.
- Used Angular2 npm packages like ng2-datepicker, ng2-pdf-viewer, ng2-auto-complete etc., to meet the requirements of the project.
- Created different single page applications using Angular2.0 for users, sponsors, reviewer, and publisher.
- Created AngularJS 2 components, Implemented angularJS 2 such as Bindings/interpolation, Pipes, Input variables, Bootstrapping, ngClass, bind to the click event, Component decorator, bind to the hidden property, bind to the href property, *ngIf, ngModel, *ngFor, bind to the src property, ngStyle and ngSwitch.
- Leveraged Angular2 resources for all data access, encapsulating URLs, and standardizing data access interfaces.
- Used NPM (Node Package Manager) and Browserify for dependency and version management of NodeJS packages for the application.
- Used @Input and @Output for passing data and triggering events across different components.
- Involved in the development of programming user interface design and front-end (HTML) for the Web application using HTML, Typescript & SCSS to the requirements of the client.
- Developed the search engine and performance optimized front-end (HTML, CSS, and JS) for business and e-commerce Website.
- Have used AJAX to retrieve data from server synchronously in the background without interfering with the display and existing page in an interactive way.
- Created HTML5 navigation menu that is role based menu items changes dynamically, derived from the database in the form of XML.
- Designed and documented REST/HTTP APIs, including JSON data formats and API versioning strategy.
- Developed different jQuery Component in MVC micro architecture Frame work which internally use various design patterns such as singleton, command, delegate, etc.
- Worked with making calls to APIs to fetch the data from the backend as JSON response and parse it on the UI for DOM/CSS Manipulation.
- Increased developer productivity by using efficient programming methodologies and local development.
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
UI/Front End Developer
- As a UI Developer, assisting my team in developing two different Web-based applications and managed in developing of Account landing page, Account summary/overview and Login page.
- Responsible for building a new website for the Small fleet clients and for the maintenance of Online New Platform.
- Enhanced an existing AngularJS application to follow strict MVC patterns for improved source code maintenance which resulted in 40% code reduction, ease of upgrade, scalability, ease of developer spin up and enhanced performance.
- Worked on Angular 2.0 modules, components, dependency injection etc.
- Used Angular JS as framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server using Bootstrap, AngularJS
- Integrated the service call with UI using $http and $resources which are substitutes for AJAX in angular.
- Using GIT for version control.
- Used Angular.JS $http service to communicate with Restful web services and JSON data.
- Involved in up gradation and maintenance of company's website to the new layout using the Grid orientation model Bootstrap framework.
- Implemented Google Analytics for page level tracking and click level tracking.
- Made enhancements to existing CSS and DIV tags, made upgrades using Twitter Bootstrap model.
- Extensively used CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) along with RWD to apply different styles to the layouts for varying screen sizes and pixels.
- Tested cross browser functionality and fixed major layout bugs for supported browsers.
- Involved in Agile/ SCRUM based approach to UI development.
Confidential, Hartford, CT
UI/Front End Developer
- Involved in Requirements and Analysis Understanding the requirements of the client and the flow of the application as well as the application Framework.
- Involved in the creation of interface to manage user menu and Bulk update of Attributes using Angular.js, Node.js, Require.js, Ext.js and Jquery.
- Used Flexbox a layout model that allows elements to align and distribute space within a container. Using flexible widths and heights, elements can be aligned to fill a space or distribute space between elements, which makes it a great tool to use for responsive design systems.
- Used the Node.js and Angular.js MVC Frameworks in the development of the web applications.
- Worked with Agile software lifecycle methodologies. Create design documents when and as required. Perform coding, debugging and testing.
- Reviewed and created Development Plan, Test Strategies and other related documents.
- Involved in writing various SQL Queries and stored procedures to satisfy various business requirements of the application.
- Responsible for cross browser compatibility and hence exposure to popular browsers.
- Successfully executed all the test cases and fixed any bugs/issues identified during the test cycles.
Confidential, Bayonne, NJ
- Creating cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts.
- Development of dynamic web pages was possible using AJAX calling.
- Worked on Responsive Web Design to make the web pages responsive.
- Redesigned pages to improve application design and UI to attract the customers by taking inputs from senior management.
- Got chance to interact with business team on regular basis and gather requirements.
- Fixed bugs and provided support services for the application. Tested and debugged web browser using Firebug.
- Highly involved in making updates to the current website and simultaneously handling another project.