- Have 17 years of IT Design and Development experience in Java, J2EE, Hadoop technologies
- Performed the role of Development and Technical Lead designing distributed multi - tiered enterprise applications using various Design Patterns
- Endowed Environmental Support during UAT & Production deployments.
- Have played the role of Developer, Module Lead, Project Lead, Tech Lead, Tech Manager
- Worked in multiple Domains consisting of Telecom, Logistics, Airlines, Insurance & Automobile.
- Deputed to varied Client locations in UK, Germany, Canada & USA.
- Possess the ability to multiplex between various project architecture assignments.
- Involved in technically handling customers towards suggested solutions and implementation of frameworks.
- Ability to lead teams with demonstrated leadership qualities while sustaining a good relationship.
- Adept to finish assigned task as per schedule under challenging conditions.
- Developed services using Apache CXF framework for SOAP WebServices.
- Developed resources using SPRING with REST API for REST WebServices.
- Prepared Design documents, Technical specifications, UML artifacts, Code Review guideline documents for performance & optimization
: GOF Design Patterns, J2EE Design Pattern & UML V1.3
Java / J2EE Technologies: Java V1.8 MVC architecture, Servlets V2.5, JSP V2.0, EJB V3.0, JMS V1.1, Scala
Big Data / Hadoop Framework: Spark, Map Reduce, Kafka, Yarn, Mongo DB, Pig, Hive, Sqoop, MR Unit
J2EE Frameworks: Hibernate V3.0, Spring V3.0, JSF V2.0, Struts V1.3, Quartz scheduler framework, JSTL
Web Service: SOAP, REST
Micro Services: Spring Boot, Docker
Cloud: Spring Cloud
Repository: Git, SVN, CSV, VSS
XML Technologies: Ajax, XML, DOM, SAX, DTD, Schema
Database: Oracle V11g (SQL & PL/SQL programming)
Application/Web Servers: WebLogic 10, JBoss 6.0, TomCat 8
Build, log tools & Regression Testing: Ant V1.7.0, Maven V3, Jenkins, Junit V4.7, log4j
Other Languages: Unix / Linux Shell programming, C, C++
Confidential, New Jersey
- Developed CreateTicketviaEmail module, where Customer sends an email and this module will read that email and create a ticket inside vTM System.
- Developed EmailNotification module, where vTM will provide the Notification functionality which will be invoked based on the event and matching Rule
- Developed multiple services to create, update, view and search a ticket
- Developed Reporting Module to consolidate the ticket details getting updated for the current day and later publish them
- Developed Notification Module to call Camunda Service based on the event
- Developed Dispatch API Service to compute the Real time Truck dispatch information for any given incident and calculate delay if any.
- Developed ETx API Service to compute the Estimated Time for a given incident based on both historical & real-time data
Environment: Java, Kafka, Spring, Microservice, Web Service, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Unix shell scripting
- Developed eMCEP (Enhanced Monthly Carrier Exception Process) module to automate validation, approval and submission of additional carrier requests (LTE/UMTS) through different initiatives like Projected Utilization, Performance and/or Sales etc.
- Developed CMNDr (Cloud Mapping Network Diagnostics Research) module to provides a way to analyze network data. Integrated with Google Maps API evolved into a platform to collect and visualize network performance data across an increasingly larger number of categories across geographic / location based data (logistics, etc.).
- Developed Mobility Network Dashboard to display AT & T subscribers details at submarket level and subscriber’s level. RAN Engineers use this module to optimize AT&T Mobility Network.
Environment: Spark, Map Reduce, Mongo DB, Java, JSP, Ajax, Spring, Hibernate, Quartz scheduler, Oracle 11g
Confidential, Memphis, Tennessee
- Deputed to USA, Memphis for Project Coordination
- Effort Estimation, Requirement Analysis, Propose Design Solutions
- Preparation of
- UML artifacts, High Level & Low Level Design documents
- Database Model Design & Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM)
- Coordination with Offshore for
- Requirements, Development and Testing activities
- Unit Test Results, Functional Test Results & Integration Test Results
- Code Review & Optimization for coding standards & performance
- Build script for Deployment
- Owning Offshore Deliverables
- Handled Environmental support during deployment in Pre Prod & Prod environment
- UAT Support & Post Production Support
Environment: JSF, XML technologies, WebService, Hibernate, Oracle 10g, Unix shell scripting, Weblogic
- Project Management
- Defined Guidelines & Check List for Programs & Test Cases
- Design & Program Specification, Reusable Common Object Libraries
- Handled Integration Issues & Technical solutions, Code optimization for performance
- Build script for Deployment
- Analysis & Design, Database Design & Program Specification
- Unit Test Cases and Integration Test Cases, Peer Reviewed Design, Test Cases and Programs
- Document system architecture and application code to support transition of application to operational support team and sustaining development teams
Environment: Struts, JMS Spring, Hibernate, Oracle 10g, Unix shell scripting
- Deputed to Germany, Frankfurt for Knowledge Transition and Project Coordination
- Setup the Application at offshore Environment
- Provided 24x7 maintenance support
- Performed scheduled maintenance activities such as
- Monitoring the server
- Archiving the Frankfurt, Munich and Leipzig station databases.
- Performed unscheduled maintenance activities such as
- Operating System upgrade
- Handled calls to resolve production tickets and responded within the SLA
- Handled Change request & minor Enhancements
Environment: JSF, Hibernate, Ant 1.6.1, JBOSS, Eclipse 3.1, Oracle
- Deputed to Canada, Toronto for Project Coordination, Onsite & Offshore coordination
Environment: Struts, Ant 1.6.1, Websphere 6.1, Eclipse 3.1, DB2