- Mainly specialized in front - end rich application development using Angular, React and Bootstrap.
- Proficient in using jQuery to traverse through the DOM, create Animations, handle events and perform AJAX calls.
- Experience in creating and using AngularJS modules, controller, directives and two-way data binding concepts.
- Single page application development using Angular Routers.
- Extensive experience with React and Redux architecture.
- Experience using React-Router to turn application into Single Page Application.
- Proficient in implementing various screens for the front end using React.js and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and Redux library.
- Involved in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Experience and familiarity with newer specifications of ECMA Script6.
- Experience in writing internal and external API services using Node Loopback framework.
- Experience in writingCustom Components, Pipes and Services usingAngular.
- Created prototype before development based on static and approved design documents and wireframes.
- Managed and created traffic thru Google analytics&Google Adwords.
- Experience in working with Adobe Experience Manager to develop reusable drag & drop components.
- Experience in building highly Mobile Responsive Design websites with SASS, Bourbon and Neat.
- Used several design patterns like Singleton, Factory, Data Access Objects and MVC.
- Implement Event-driven for building Restful APIs using Node loopback.
- Experience with High charts library for data visualization.
- Knowledge of mobile development platform.
- Experience in setting up CI/CD with Jenkins, Docker and Maven.
- Creating websites that are user-friendly, effective, appealing and quality pages.
- Developedcross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions.
- Able to complete projects efficiently and satisfy customers with attractive, user-friendly websites.
- Worked under Waterfall and Agile environment with regular basis of SCRUM.
- Ability to apply W3C web standards, WCAG 2.0 and 508 Guidelines with great skills in achieving the best cross-browser user experience for sake of long-term user retention and engagement.
- Professional understanding of Software development life cycle’s (SDLC) various phases such as Requirement Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Deployment and Support.
- Great ability to write clear, maintainable, well-documented, well-commented and efficient code.
- Worked with SVN, Git and TeamSite for code management and JIRA/Rally for task management.
Framework/Libraries: jQuery, Angular (1.x,2.x,4,5,6), Node.js, D3JS, React.JS, Redux, RXJS
IDE & Tools: MS Visual Studio for web, Dreamweaver, Eclipse, IntelliJ, Note pad++, Microsoft Visio, Web Storm
Application Server: Perforce, Webpack, Web Sphere, TFS, NGINX
Version Control: Tortoise, SVN, GIT
Package Manager: NPM, Bower, Grunt, Gulp, Webpack
Operating Systems: Windows, Mac, Linux
Methodologies: Agile and Waterfall
UI Web Developer
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Built rich prototypes and applications using HTML5, SASS, Typescript, JSON, Angular 4.0/6.0 and Node.
- Designed and coded customized Angular services to interact with the backend API and serve components.
- Worked on Angular 4 Directives, Dependency Injection, Services, Routing, pipes, Animations, Forms, AOT, Lazy Loading, RXJS.
- Created TypeScript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular.
- Developed Drag and Drop Components using AEM Content Management System and created multiple static pages in authoring environment in various languages & Regions.
- Implemented HTTP requests using RXJs Observable library to handle multiple values over time.
- Updated the application with new features of Angular 6 from Angular 4.0.
- Worked with http interceptor’s configurations for security.
- Created TypeScript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular 4
- Worked on Angular 5 Modular Programming
- Used Google analytics to track and report the website traffic.
- Worked on the new features of Angular 4 like new if else syntax, ng-templates, form validators.
- Worked on cross browser compatibility issues and fix the bugs pertaining to various browsers like Safari, Opera, Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer.
- Followed Quality Processes like Continuous Integration/ Continuous Development with Jenkins & code quality using SonarQube and involved in Code reviews.
- Using Webpack to generate static assets representing modules from dependencies.
- Expertise in creating responsive style sheets using CSS with SASS, Bourbon and NEAT.
- Developed RESTful APIs using Nodejs Loopback in middleware and hosted on multiple load balanced API instances.
- Followed Agile Methodology with daily scrum meetings, two-week sprint planning and retrospectives
- Used Jira as a Tool for tracking the estimates based on the User Stories and iterations for each sprint
- Used GIT to check in code to Development Environment and to avoid merge issues.
- Created a build process for different environments like dev, test and production .
- Demonstrated knowledge of code reviews, unit and regression testing, page speed testing.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Web application designing and development using HTML, CSS, ReactJS and Redux.
- Implementing different modules in ReactJS to integrate with designs and requirements.
- Extensively involved in redesigning the entire site with CSS styles for consistent look and feel across all browsers and all pages.
- Worked on Webpack for build and webpack-dev-server a server.
- Used Webpack for code bundling and babel as compiler for transpiling JS files in unsupported browsers.
- Working with ECMA Script 6 new features like Arrow Functions, Template Literals and Destructing Assignments.
- Used Babel, web pack with es2015, react JSX presets.
- Expert in creating bundling complex applications using webpack or packaging it using gulp/grunt.
- Implemented client side Interface using React JS.
- Develop various screens for the front end using React JS and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and Redux library.
- Developed single page applications using React Redux architecture, ES6, web pack and grunt.
- Extensively worked on ES6 new features such as Arrow functions, Classes, Iterators and Generators.
- Used Axios with react for making AJAX Calls.
- Developed user interface using Ajax and DHTML libraries to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Used React Router to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- Implemented flux pattern by using Redux framework as a core dependency.
- Developed additional UI Components using JSF and implemented an asynchronous, AJAX (JQuery) based rich client to improve customer experience.
- Worked on ReactJS Virtual Dom and React views, rendering using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags.
- Responsible for designing Front-side of the website like embedded graphics, and interactive documents.
- Used jQuery core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the application.
- Participated in technical design, development and testing of various modules assigned.
- Used protractor for end-to-end testing tools for debugging and software quality insurance.
- Participated in design brainstorming sessions, technical design reviews, formal code reviews, bug triage, and functional walkthroughs.
- Wrote test plans and performed unit testing and performance testing.
- Worked with the systems team and Quality assurance team in the process.
Environment: JSX, React, Redux, Redux-thunk, Responsive Web Design, JQuery, XHTML, XML, Jenkins, Rally and GIT.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Active participation throughout the entire software development lifecycle from project inception, to code development and elaborate testing of the various modules.
- Migrated to Angular 2 components from Angular1.5.
- Used Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) in web pages to separate presentation from structure.
- Wrote Custom Pipes, directives for reusable widget.
- Involved in designing and developing the JSON, XML Objects with MySQL.Rapid prototyping of design concepts.
- Ability to apply W3C web standards with great skills in achieving the best cross-browser user experience for sake of long-term user retention and engagement.
- The application involved development of Single Page Application using AngularJS Ng-Route.
- Created re-usable components using Angular.
- Used D3.js in various levels of projects which brings data to life using HTML, SVG, and CSS.
- Used Ajax, JSON to send request to the server to check the functionality of the websites.
- Used JSON for storing and exchanging information between browsers and servers.
- Extensively used Bootstrap and CSS3 media queries for Responsive Web Design (RWD).
- Used JQuery Ajax for service calls on pages to interact with the server for information.
- Create custom mobile applications using React, Ionic and TypeScript stack for cross platform deployment.
- Worked on creating responsive website for smart devices using responsive design and media queries.
- Good experience in debugging the code using Firebug and Chrome Developer Tools.
- Developed SQL queries to perform insert, update or delete operation on MySQL database.
- Deploy application using Ionic View for testing and feedback from team.
- Testing the website on multiple browsers with their old as well as latest release.
- Managing tickets through JIRA and use Source tree with GIT for version control.
- Produced semantically appropriate standards, compliant markup and rich User Interfaces.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Developed dynamic web pages using HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, Bootstrap, JQuery and AngularJS.
- Used AngularJS MVC framework to build Web application for the internal use of the organization.
- Developed dynamic responsive Web Application by integrating AngularJS with Bootstrap, which is further integrated with Web Services.
- Developed various reports and charts using HTML Canvas, HTML SVG and SVG by passing JSON objects and Arrays as input both for mobile and web applications.
- Brought the HTML and CSS of an existing web site to the latest web standards.
- Checked for cross-browser compatibility issues in regards to HTML and CSS layouts in IE 6 and up, Firefox, and Chrome using Firebug and Chrome and IE Developer Tools.
- Worked on creating Restful API's using Ember.JS to be consumed by backend (PHP)
- Installed Node Package Manager (NPM) to manage the modules and used it to install useful tools such as Grunt, Gulp.
- Worked on responsive web designing (RWD). Application is supportive for large, medium and small devices using Bootstrap.
- Used Yeoman generators to develop, test, and build high quality web applications.
- Responsible for Node.js RESTful API developing, as a middleware system to call SOAP web service.
- Used MySQL as backend database using Windows OS, Involved in development of Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages and Triggers.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like safari, Internet explorer, Firefox and Google chrome.
- Good team player with excellent communication skills and ability to learn and adapt quickly to the emerging new technologies.
- Involved in daily SCRUM meetings to keep track of the ongoing project status and issues.