- Developed Single Page Applications (SPAs) using Angular JS (Custom directives, Factories, Services, routing, $http, $q, Interceptors, Single Page Applications, MVC, MVVM (data binding), third party modules).
- Worked with TypeScript & Angular services, components, pipes, routing, unit testing.
- Designed dynamic overlays with React JS and Redux on the front end to efficiently manage state, utilized a preprocessor (SASS) to maintain style sheets improving readability and organization, Organized and managed data queries effectively and efficiently by integrating GraphQL.
- Working with ECMA Script 6 features. Used Babel, Web pack with es2015, react JSX pre-sets.
- Extensively used Node JS, NPM modules (HTTP, FS, Express, Grunt, Bower, FS).
- Developed responsive design using Twitter Bootstrap and CSS3 Media Queries.
- Experience working with CSS3 Background, Media Queries, Animations, and Layouts, positioning, border, margin, padding, table, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements and CSS behaviors including the Box model.
- Create complex JIRA workflows including project workflows, screen schemes, permission scheme and notification schemes in JIRA.
- Experience working with latest HTML5 elements for video playback, content rendering using semantic tags such as article, section.
Database/Web Platform: Mongodb, PostgreSQL, Amazon web Services(AWS)
Version Control: SVN, GIT,bitbucket
Methodology: Agile, SCRUM, Waterfall
Operating Systems: Windows Vista/7/8, UNIX, Mac.
TaskRunners/Build Tools/Dependency Management/Unit Test: Gulp, Grunt, Node.js NPM scripts with WebPack, Bower, Browserify,Yeoman, Mocha, Jasmine, Karma, Jenkins, Enzyme and Jest
Confidential, Louisville, KY
- Developed front-end components using Angular 6 , TypeScript, Angular Material and ngx-bootstrap
- Used Identity Framework and customize it to fit the user need, it will include Entity Framework.
- Used Ng-Model to create two-way data bindings for reading and writing input-control values.
- Created custom, self-contained, reusable, and testable Angular modules, components and services to implement key functionalities.
- Implemented services for component communications to achieve dependency injection (DI).
- Used the RxJS library to manage concurrency when fetching data through HTTP calls using Observables.
- Implemented Angular client-side validation through the forms module and wrote custom validators where necessary.
- Wrote unit tests using the Jasmine testing framework and used Karma as the test runner tool.
- Participated in daily SCRUM meeting and oversaw the entire build-release pipeline.
- Developed the system using Agile Methodology to review progress through weekly sprints.
Environment: Angular6, Angular CLI, java, Angular Material, ngx-bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3, Sass, TypeScript, RxJS, Jasmine, Karma, VSTS
Confidential - Overland Park, KS
- Working with React Router for developing Single Page Applications SPAs and used Redux Thunk as a middle ware to handle the asynchronous calls.
- Integrated Node.js with Redux libraries like Redux-Axios to make AJAX calls to backend applications.
- Done unit testing on different simulators and physical devices to test the react native application for both android and iOS .
- Working with ECMA Script 6 features. For build of JSX and ES2015 (ES6) used Babel, webpack.
- Actively involved developing proof of concept for a newly proposed application in using Angular 2.
- Working experience with Typescript new features block scope, type restrictions, decorators, arrow functions, classes, interfaces, modules (import and exports).
- Worked with http-interceptors configurations for security in Angular 2 applications.
- Developed single page application with Angular 2 services, components, pipes and injectables.
- Designed Responsive Web pages by building grids, layouts and components using media queries and Twitter Bootstrap.
- Worked with Express.js for development of RESTful web services and middleware configurations. Worked with Passport and JSON web tokens for authentication and authorization security configurations using Node.js.
- Worked with Grunt, Gulp for task runner configurations for minification, watch, jshint, jscs, css autoprefixer, and sass compilation, bundling and test runner configurations and make it available as a command.
Environment: HTML5, Reactjs, React native, Redux architecture, Angular2, ES6, web pack, npm,JSX, Bootstrap framework, ExpressJs, Axios, Node.js,AWS, Mlab, RoboMongo, Nodemon, Mongoose, jest, enzyme(TDD test driven development), mongodb.
Confidential, Boca Raton, FL
Ui Web Developer
- Developed single page application with React Router and used React JS Components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router and Redux.
- Maximized use of events and promises in Type Script and React JS for application control flow.
- Used states like get and set state methods to dynamically change data component individually.
- Developed components using component life cycle methods such as mounting, unmounting and updating
- Worked with ReactJS create Element and create Factory methods to create Elements using pure react without JSX.
- Used higher order functions for converting object into array and array into object using map, reduce and filter methods from ES6, TypeScript.
- Used Prop Types to validate as well as to create custom validation objects.
- Used Shallow Renderer for unit Testing and Test Renderer for displaying data in JSON format.
- Worked with Fetch and super-agent to grab an API and display response.
- Created style Object in Type Script to use Component based CSS3 and used flexbox to render data horizontally in react.
- Wired up front-end React JS and backend by creating RestFul API using Node, Express.
- UsedAngularJS, Common JS, Babel, Web pack and HTML5for SPA development.
- Worked on consuming JSON object creation, parsing on both clients as well as server side.
- Developed front-end code with AngularJS controller, directives, services, filters and route providers.
- Developed different page layouts and leveraged bootstrap grids, pagination, charts, and form controls. Involved in the creation of interface to manage user menu and Bulk update of attributes using AngularJs, Bootstrap and jQuery.
- Programmed the Event handling for JQuery controls to accept user inputs and validate it.
- Worked on RAD (Rational Application Developer) IDE for developing Front end and Middle Tier.
- Tested all application controllers extensively with mocha/chai and Angler’s built-in testing facilities. Creating a Responsive web application integrating Twitter Bootstrap with AngularJS and media queries.
- Custom Node.Js proxy used to simulate API responses before client implementation was complete, and to proxy requests to finished client APIs, handling authentication, custom headers, etc.
- Developed the styling part in stylus and grunt server will convert all the styling part to CSS which was written in Stylus.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX and XML. Debugged the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM Functions.
- Created reusable templates and style sheets based on UI standards and guidelines. Performed functional tasks using specifications and wireframes.
- Developed different jQuery component in MVC framework, which internally use various design pattern such as singleton, command, delegate, etc.
- Responsible for quality assurance of finished websites including the validation of web forms and links.