- Proficient in developing and maintaining user interface for Single Page Applications (SPA) using AngularJS, Angular 2/4/5.
- Explored new features and gained good knowledge in Angular 6.
- Expertise in developing SPA for different devices like Mobile, Tablet and Desktop using RWD, Twitter Bootstrap and media queries.
- Experience in using CSS Preprocessors like SASS and have knowledge in LESS
- Used Angular features extensively to develop Single Page Application
- Extensively used MVC framework (Model View Controller).
- Expertise in Angular Features like creating custom Directives, Pipes, Dependency Injection, Modules and implementing Lazy Loading and Routing.
- Expertise in creating Template Driven Forms and Model Driven Forms with built in validations and custom validations.
- Worked on consuming the Rest API data using Angular Services.
- Developed the communication between the remote servers and Web Applications using Angular services and implemented CRUD operations through the HTTP Methods.
- Used RXJS library for formatting the Http response into required format.
- Experience in testing Angular applications using Jasmine, Karma and Protractor.
- Having experience in handling of WebPages without Cross Browser Compatibility issues
- Good understanding in new web technologies like Redux, Babel, ES6 and Typescript.
- Used GIT for Version controlling, error reporting and project management tools JIRA.
- Experienced in various methodologies like Waterfall and Agile.
Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista 7/8/10, Mac, Unix, Linux
Database: Mongo DB, My SQL, SQL SERVER
Developer tools: Grunt.js, Gulp, Web pack
Testing: Karma, Jasmine, Protractor
Version Control: Git, SVN.
IDE's: Visual Studio, NetBeans, Eclipse.
Web Servers: WebLogic, Apache Tomcat, IIS 5.0, 6.0, 7.0
GUI Editors: Notepad ++, Sublime Text, Visual Studio Code, Brackets, Web
Back-end knowledge: Node.js, Web Services (REST), NPM.
Methodologies: Agile, Jira.
Confidential, Coppell, TX
Sr. UI/ Angular Developer
- Developed Single page application using Angular 5, Typescript and RXJS.
- Implemented new features of Angular 6, ng-add, ng-update, tree-shaking and updated rxjs.
- Used Input, Output properties and shared services for data communication between the components.
- Reusable angular components were developed targeting to reduce the large chunk of the code base using component-based architecture.
- Worked Extensively with Angular CLI for creating components, Services, pipes, Directives and adopted new features from Angular 5 in our application.
- Used NPM for installing required node modules and other published Angular NPM modules.
- Used Angular Life Cycle hooks to get into the different phases of the component to get fine grained control of the application.
- Implemented routing to navigate between the components in the application using Angular router module.
- Extensively used angular material to add rich graphical user interface.
- Implemented Lazy Loading of the modules to decrease the initial payload time and downloading time for the application.
- Used Interceptors of HTTP Client to add headers information to all the requests.
- Dynamic Reactive forms, form controls and custom form validations are created in the application.
- Optimized the performance of application using AOT.
- Used NgRx store to setup an immutable data structure and makes consistent applications on top of Angular. Implemented pagination using it.
- Resolved the cross-browser compatibility issues for different versions of IE, chrome, Firefox, Safari.
- Karma and Jasmine are used in this project for implementing test cases and to perform unit testing.
- Deploying builds across development, staging and production instances and maintaining code integrity via Git,Jira as an issue tracking tool.
Confidential, Portland, ME
UI Developer / Angular Developer
- Used CSS to preserve uniformity in all screens
- Worked on migration from Angular JS 1.x to Angular2 to implement new features and increase the application performance.
- Developed web-based data visualizations by integrating d3.js with Angular 2 which fits both for web and mobiles.
- Used directives and services to create communication between the components.
- Extensively used Model Driven Forms for more control and better validation on the user input data.
- Created the custom directives to access the DOM elements and Custom pipes to format the data into required format across the applications.
- Implemented the lazy loading instead of the eager loading of the modules to decrease the initial payload of the application in the browser.
- Used Bootstrap Media Queries to fit the application in different viewport sizes.
- Implemented JWT token based authentication by developing the API using Node JS and by integrating that API with Angular AuthGuards.
- Collaborate with the application architect and backend developers on JSON API design.
- Involved in configuring the git repository and maintained the version control using GIT.
- Applied Angular2 features like building the components and binding the data using data binding methods.
- Worked in Agile methodology for on time delivery of the project.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Developed the frontend applications, user interactive (UI) web pages using web technologies like HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap.
- Worked in the Agile/Scrum development environment with frequently changing requirements and actively participated in scrum meetings and reviews.
- Bootstrap was used along with AngularJS in creating the Application to correctly fit Webpage across different browsers.
- Developed Client-Side Validation techniques using AngularJS.
- Developed custom directives and Services in AngularJS.
- Client-side validations using angular JS in-built classes
- Responsible for writing the SQL queries for selecting, adding, deleting and updating the data in the MySQL database.
- Used Rest API’s to consume data from backend.
- Used JSON communication for accessing data from rest API.
- Involved in production support and bug fixing.
- Used GIT as source repository and controlling versions of the code.
- Responsible for development of web pages using HTML, CSS including AJAX controls and XML.
- Coordinated with BA group for better understanding of functional requirements analyzed and designedthe business requirements to documented and implemented.
- Developed portals for implementing health care benefits of the employees.
- Created various web page layouts using HTML and CSS.
- Responsible for developing, editing, publishing and managing content on the external Web pages and internal layouts.
- Used Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) in web pages to separate presentation from structure.
- Defined text alignment, size, borders and many other typographic characteristics.
- Fixed bugs and provided support services for the application.