- To obtain a position in the field of Software Engineering.
- I helped developed an Apple Application that architects could use when developing a building. It was a Helidon Application that could create a Sun Peg Chart that would tell the user the location of the sun during a certain date and time. We implemented a Scrum method that focuses on producing a working product.
Programming Languages: Java
Database: MySQL, Oracle PL/SQL, Teradata
Paradigms: Agile, SOA Web Services, Object Oriented
Misc. Software Applications: Microsoft Visual Studio 2012, Eclipse, SQL Developer, Tibco Designer
Office Tools: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Agile Development: Scrum
CI/CD Tools: Jenkins, GIT, Maven, JIRA
Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, Junit4, Jersey, JBehave, Cucumber
- Develop Java Rest Web Services to allow various business components to utilize the same common functionalities
- Created/Modified Soap/Rest Services to add functionality
- Incorporated Spring/Spring Boot framework to easily integrate with different systems
- Integrated with Hibernate for Object Relational Mapping to easily map java classes to a table in a relational database
- Incorporated Junit4 Test
- Developed Junit4 test to ensure code coverage
- Created Test Cases to ensure code is working as intended
- Incorporated Test Driven Development
- Tested positive and negative scenarios
- Develop SSIS(SQL Server Integration Services) packages to maintain data integrity
- Developed and created packages to manipulate data and pass between database entities
- Creating PL/SQL Server stored procedures and functions used to extract information
- Mentored and Assisted Team members to understand and utilize Tibco Technologies
- Incorporated cucumber and JBehave for automation testing
- Developed Automation test using cucumber and Jbehave frameworks to ensure quality code
- Focused on how I could ensure code coverage within our applications
- Implemented BDD development
- Develop and design complex services using Tibco Business Works
- Analyzed, designed and implemented maintenance processes
- Automated processes to run daily/weekly/monthly
- Designed and implemented a business process to generate and send reports required for business
- Integrated with Web Services to retrieve and send data via Tibco EMS
- Added logging analytics to capture important data to use for reports
- Created Rest/Soap services using Tibco Business Works
- Worked with Tibco BW version 5.12
- Maintained and enhanced existing services
- Implemented processes to maintain data integrity
Medical Logistics Specialist
- Conducted research in evaluating federal government medical logistics equipment purchases designed to improve the nation’s military medical education and training capability.
- Evaluated and documented a wide range of medical equipment for purchase.
- Developed the Acquisition Plan for the purchasing and installation.