- Professional expirence of 14 years of experience in IT comprising Design , Development , Integration of Devops tool stack , Cloud Automation, Configuration Management , Continuous Integration , Continuous Deployment , Provisioning infrastructure, Cloud Implementations analysis, design and implementation.
- Certified AWS Solutions Architect - Associate
- Working experience on AWS (Amazon Web Services) cloud, architecting highly available, scalable and fault tolerant architectural solutions for clients looking for new implementation or migration to AWS cloud.
- 3+ years of experience in DevOps and AWS. More than 10+ years of experience in Java, J2ee technologies.
- Highly motivated and committed DevOps Engineer experienced in Automating, Configuring and deploying instances on AWS, Jenkins CICD implementation , and Cloud environments
- Worked in an environment of AWS products gained good experience in Elastic Cloud Computing , Simple Storage Services, SNS, SQS , Amazon Lambda , Virtual Private Cloud , Load balancing, Relational Database Service, and Cloud Watch., Block Storage, Elastic Beanstalk
- Managing security groups on AWS, focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance , Identity Management , Cross Account access and privilege to AWS resource and auto-scaling using Terraform templates
- Custom sized VPC , Subnets, and NAT to ensure successful deployment of Web applications and expertise in architecting secure VPC solutions in AWS with the help of Network ACLs, Security groups , public and private network configurations
- Experience in configuration management tools like Terraform, chef, Consul. In addition to deployment tools like SVN, GIT, terraform , Jenkins , Helm chart
- Experience creating pods and clusters using templates in Kubernetes and deploy using helm chart. Good understanding of Docker containers and Kubernetes Clusters hosted on AWS
- Proficiency in supporting Cloud environments AWS
- Experience using cloud providers SDK for Amazon (AWS) S3, SNS, SQS .Route 53 and setting up instances behind the Elastic Load Balancer (ELB) in AWS for high availability.
- Configured .net and java service new relic agent, File beat configuration and knowledge for log stash for pods.
- Experience in JBoss Application Servers and Tomcat Application Server
- Experience in production Support activities like incident resolution, request for change, problem analysis, work around solution, design, estimate and schedule
- Experience in Agile, Waterfall and Iterative methodology
- Experience in CPRD (consumer, producer Retail and distribution), Insurance, transportation and Manufacturing domain
- Methodologies & Practices
- Solutions Architecture
- Risk Assessment & Management
- Quality Engineering
- Project Management
- Change Management
- Current & Future State Assessment
- Amazon Web Service
- Knowledge on MuleSoft
- AWS ECS
- Configuration Management
- AWS Cloud formation
- Knowledge on Puppet
- AWS Code pipeline
- AWS Code Build
- AWS Code Deploy
- Repository Management
- JFrog Artifactory
- AWS ECR
- Build Tools, Programming Language & Framework
- AWS cli
- Jenkins Groovy
- Spring Framework
- Docker file helm chart
- Yaml, Java script,HTML
- Hibernate, servlets, Jsp
- Databases / Data Store / Data Warehouse
- AWS DynamoDB
- AWS Elastic ache ( Redis)
- Database Management
- AWS DataMigration
- Version Control
- Bit Bucket
- Message Brokers
- AWS SNS
- AWS SQS
- Kinesis data Stream
- Kinesis Firehose
- Issue Tracking/Collaboration
- Skype Business
- New Relic
- VAULT by Hashicorp
- Web and Application Servers
Senior DevOps /AWS
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Experienced Cloud and DevOps engineer in Automating, Configuring and deploying instances on AWS.
- Experience in design and Design and provide effective cloud infrastructure solution using AWS services
- Experience in Create Continues Integration/ Continues Deployment pipeline using Jenkins for micro services, lambda service, Mule proxy.
- Experience in creating infrasture as code using Terraform. Created AWS Lambda, S3, Kinesis, SNS, SQS, DynamoDB
- Experience in using and creating Terraform Module for elastic Cache, DynamodB autoscaler, SNS, SQS
- Experience in creating Jenkins Library for Continuous build and deployment using Jenkins groovy. Each library are called main Jenkins Groovy from CI/CD library.
- Experience in using helm chart to deploy Kube objects (template) in Continuous Integration and deployment.
- Configure to deploy APM tool like new Relic Java and .Net agent installation for containerized applications. Configuring File beat configuration for pods related ELK
- Experience on configure and implement using Docker and Kubernetes, kops and kubectl, Unix scripts, Push and use of Jfrog Artifctory, Build Docker Images
- Designed Devops requirements providing solutions for infrasture and deployment solutions for AWS services limitation, cross account access via Identity Management, Lambda Constraints etc.
- Handle situation related to circular dependencies with Terraform dependencies.
- Experience in providing cloud solutions related to external system accessibility, Lambda accessibility to access service in VPC, S3 bucket Policy and ACL, IAM Roles and Permissions etc..
- Implemented Kubernetes Horizontal Pod Autoscaler, DyanmoDb Autoscaler Terraform module to scale out and in based on the type of billing mode
- Performed data migration using AWS data pipeline between two dynamo modules.
- Expertise in configuring the monitoring and alerting tools according to the requirement like AWS Cloud Watch, AWS Cloud Trail, configuring sonarqube for application code scan.
- Knowledge and experience on Chef cookbooks,
- Deployed .net micorservice, Java micro service and Lambda service on various environment using Jenkins pipeline
- Design and implemented testing library for JMeter, Opentest and postman using Jenkins Groovy.
- Implemented scalable, HA and data persistent SQS message and configure producer, subscriber as other services line SNS, S3 and Lambda, In-Memory Redis using AWS Elastic cache
- Experience on Java micro service using sprint Boot
- Knowledge and experience on deploying Middleware API to MuleSoft or any point studio
- POC to identify the suitable telemetry tool for containers, service mesh tool like Linkered
AWS/Java Developer /Devops
Confidential, Milwaukee, WI
- Experience in production support as L3 team to resolve the production web applications.
- Experienced in supporting Java applications with respect enhancement and release to various level environments, support the testing team
- Experience in supporting operational activities resolution, request for change, problem analysis, work around solution, design, estimate and schedule, technical review, test and document for any business need or improvement
- Design and discussion with architecture team and implement java and spring boot applications, involved in code review, running and support tools for vulenberlity, code scan and code format
- Experience in using Hudson ( Jenkins ) to support the Continuous Integration and deployment to various environments
- Experience in operational activities like UNIX patching on Tomcat servers, support and perform impact assessment on supporting applications. Perform required changes due to the impact
- Experience in operational activities database upgrade to existing application, Configuration
- Performed POC on AWS services to overcome the challenges in current systems
- Participated in requirement understanding and interactions with the Business contacts, involved in release plan and approvals as required
- Performed POC on Ec2 instance, ECS, ECR, S3 bucket
- Coordinate between customer and offshore team for support activities, provide estimate, solution, design, develop, test and document for any business need or improvement
- Process improvement, Defining standards, report analysis, metrics review, trend analysis, monitor and control. Execution of tasks trigger by metrics analysis
Developer 3/Technical lead
- Managing projects independently with respect to delivery, resourcing, schedule and customer communication, trained team members with respect to agile methodology
- Scrum master, Planning for Sprint cycle i.e. iteration board, Presentation of Iteration board, task distribution, Review of Estimations and approval for estimation from client in sprint planning
- Co-ordinate with other vendors for shared task
- Team task assignment and tracking, Guide Team about the Risk Factor and Raise in timely Manner, Enforcing Team to follow standard (coding) practices and process (Agile)
- Requirement understanding, Resolving the technical complexity, Technical review, development, Code Quality improvement and coordinating with onsite coordinator
- Involved in recruit, team building with respect technology, KT planning and execution, maximum utilization based on resource capability.
- Involved as Appraiser for some of team members during the appraisal cycle
- Collecting the customer feedbacks and work on action items along with team to exceed the customer expectation
- Attending and leading the daily standup calls i.e. interaction with client.
- Reviewing the code and different processes (i.e. TDD, Test cases etc.
Developer 2/Senior Programmer
- Managing projects independently with Onsite Project Coordinator & Onsite developer
- Group lead for the team managing Micro (small) enhanced project stream
- As Technical Analyst, created a detailed document to segregate various transition program by coordinating with business SME or owners of various transition application.
- Involved in setting up the standards for Micro project release process
- Estimations and schedule for received requirement, assignment task to resources and self.
- Design -Created Low Level design document using together UML tool
- Development of change request (enhancement) in Java, EJB, Web service, Hibernate, oracle data source, writing Junit test cases, supporting QE team
- Java (1.6), struts, web services, spring, Tomcat, Eclipses developer, Oracle, tortoise SVN, Winscp, putty, Unix scripts, Ant Build scrips, SQL scripts, Service Now, Hudson (automated build and release), HP Service Manager, Control M tool, share point, Toad, Oracle9i, jboss-18.104.22.168, Apache webserver, Eclipse, Toad, PLSQL developer