UX Lead/Manager, Lead Teams on UX Design, Interact with developers, Project Managers and Product Owners, UX Design Research, Design Strategy, Presentations, UI Flows, Web and Mobile First Development, Wireframe & Mockup Development, Rapid Prototyping, Visual Design, Corporate Branding, Content Strategy, SEO strategy, SEM strategy, 3D animation, 2D animation, Google Chat, GoToMeeting, Skype
Confidential, New Braunfels, TX
User Experience Lead/Manager
- The User Experience Lead/Manager is to be an in - house expert with strong analysis and design skills for customer facing and business applications, making design decisions about software in accordance with the stakeholders goals.
- Execute interaction design and visual design as a part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Collaborate on user experience planning with a lead experience architect.
- Consult with clients and lead experience architect.
- Research interaction design and technology trends.
- Strong conceptualization ability, strong visual communication ability, drawing skills and sketchbook technique.
- Create wireframes as well as visual design comps.
- Oversee and work closing with various product teams and provide user experience wireframes for development.
- Starting the process of implementing a design language and design patterns.
- Expert in Adobe Creative suite, and strong knowledge of Axure, InVision, and Balsamiq.
- Able to communicate strongly both in written form and verbally.
- Conduct user experience research and testing with end users and stakeholders.
- Collaborate with product owner, stakeholders, and development teams.
- Champion User Experience throughout the company.
- Outreach to schools and interview interns.
- Sit in on interviews and interview potential lower level user experience candidates.
- Keep up to date with design trends and innovations.
- Use Agile sprints and in corporate methodology into design.
SR. UX DESIGNER, AUSTIN, TX
- Sr. User Experience Web Designer a project consisting of redesigning a 125 websites including a national website and 124 local websites.
- Conducted UX research and wrote up a summary for the design team to begin the process of creating wireframes and high-resolution mockups.
- Created high-resolution mockups of website pages and functionality.
- Used Agile development methodology to keep project on track.
- Used Scrum 2 week sprints with daily stand up meetings to explain where we were at on our user stories and sub tasks for each day.
- Used JIRA project management software to track user stories and user sub tasks to ensure that the project stayed on it’s tight deadline.
- Created subtasks and logged hours for each subtask, until they were turned over to code review.
User Experience Designer / Owner, SAN ANTONIO, TX
- Gathered project requirements and created tasks for team members
- Led team meetings and managed various web design and web redesign projects
- Conducted UX and UI research for design strategy and brainstorming
- Created branding strategy and branding packages
- Created low-resolution comps and high-resolution comps
- Created wireframes and prototypes
- Worked with Wordpress, Drupal, and client proprietary CMS
- Collaborated with different department heads and business owners.
- Worked within their proprietary CMS and only used hard code.
- Pitched ideas and was the main point of contact for multiple projects.
DESIGNER AND MODELER, SAN ANTONIO, TX
- Created 3D visualizations in 3DS Max of trade show displays and booths.
- Created vector graphics and raster graphics for 3D Models.