- 9 years of IT experience in design and development of various multi - tiered web based applications using Java/J2EE and mobile technologies.
- Public trust clearance from US department of Agriculture.
- Motivated, Innovative and team player with excellent Analytical problem solving and trouble shooting skills.
- Lead all stages of development (requirement analysis, design, implementation and testing) and quickly produce well-organized, optimized, and documented source code respecting Software Development Life Cycle, Software Development Methodologies (Agile) and best practices.
- Detecting and resolving memory leak and performance issues by analyzing JVM dump and Thread dump.
- Stress application to detect and resolve slow queries.
- Work independently when required and continuously learn and improve skills.
- Expert level skills in Designing and Implementing web servers solutions and deploying Java Application Servers like Jboss, Glassfish,Tomcat, configuring Apache Web Server and configuring various Servlets engines.
- Expertise in developing light weight business component and integrated applications using Spring framework.
- Experience in implementing various design patterns including Data Access Object, Session Façade, Data Transfer Objects, MVC, and Singleton.
- Good experience in using RDBMS systems Oracle, SQL server and MySQL.
- Deep knowledge on Software Version Control Systems SVN and Git.
Architectures: SOA, Microservices, Multitier architecture(three-tier/n-tier), MVC, Event-driven architecture, client-server architecture.
Databases: Oracle 10g/9i/8i, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, aws aurora.
Software/IDE: Eclipse,IntelliJ, Netbeans.
Operating Systems: Unix (Solaris), Linux, Windows 98/NT/2000/XP
Servers: Tomcat(6.x/7.x/8.x),JBOSS (4.x/AS 5.x/AS 6.x/AS 7.x), GlassFish(3.x/4.x),WildFly, IBM websphere, Tuxedo, IIS server
Building Tools: Ant, Maven, Gradle.
DEVOPS/CI-CD: OpenShift, Jenkins pipeline, Chef, bamboo, docker, kubernetes, Nexus, SonarQube, checkmarks
Cloud computing: Amazon web services, Azure
Information retrieval software library: Apache Lucene, Solr.
Automation Testing Frameworks/Tools: Junit, testNJ, SOAP UI, Apache JMeter, Postman.
E-commerce: SAP HYBRIS
Tech Lead/Solution Architect
- Re-design monolithic application to a modular, micro-service architecture based application.
- Redesigned and migrated to latest technology stack - spring, REST web services, JPA - hibernate.
- Mentored the team to adapt to latest technology suite from old legacy application
- Developed and executed best practices to unit test, integrate test, Performance test much before code is delivered.
- Interacted with customers to simplify the workflows with faster response times.
- Ensures that integration and completion of the system is based on NRCS standards by sharing best practices and improve processes within and across sprint teams.
- Designs and codes programs, creates test transactions and runs unit tests.
- Work within the core delivery team empowered/tasked with design, development, modification, and implementation of computer applications, and building high performing delivery teams.
- Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems, including encoding, testing, debugging and installing for a large-scale system.
- Extensive object-oriented software development and domain design
- Develop detailed specifications of application and document in a form that it can be used for coding application.
- Perform review coding done to render specifications into application functionalities, screens, or outputs.
- Support test plan and/or test application in development status or debug application in production mode.
- Document and review documentation of steps in specification development, coding, testing and user acceptance for future reference and for internal control purposes.
Environment: activeMQ, Jira, Hipchat, Bitbucket, Git, Sql server, Sonarqube, Ca api gateway, Cron jobs, bash shell, Bamboo, spring MVC, RESTful API Tomcat 7, Eclipse IDE, Postman, SoapUi, microservices, spring boot, swagger Amazon webservices.
Sr.Software engineer/Scrum master
- Lead all stages of development for these features including requirement analysis, design, implementation and testing.
- Quickly produce well-organized, optimized, and documented source code respecting best practices.
- Detecting and resolving memory leak by analyzing JVM dump.
- Stress application to detect and resolve slow queries.
- Debug existing source code and polish feature sets.
- Contribute to technical design documentation.
- Work independently when required.
- Continuously learn and improve skills.
- Iterative development and delivery using Agile Development Methodology.
Sr.Java JEE/Test engineer
- Was closely involved with design, development and implementation of the application.
- Used OO techniques such as UML methodology (use cases, sequence diagrams and activity diagrams) and developed class diagrams that depict the code’s design and its compliance with the functional requirements.
- Development of Spring MVC/WebFlow framework based JSR-168 Portlets and utilization of other parts of Spring frameworks including IoC, AOP etc.
- Development of Hibernate/JPA/EhCache based DAO layer using annotations for site mapping.
- Java mail and Velocity template for emails.
- Asynchronous messaging using processes
- Test Driven Development using maven and JUnit.
- Sonarqube analysis to guarantee high quality of delivery.
- Used Eclipse IDE for development and SVN for Version Control.
Environment: JDK, J2EE, Servlets, Spring, Hibernate, JSP, JDBC, EJB, Web Services (SOAP/HTTP),WSDL, Bootstrap, JQuery, AJAX, Maven, JUnit, XML, tomcat 7, OpenUml (UML).
Mid. Java JEE /Android developer
- Developed the application based on MVC architectural design pattern.
- Development of Restful Web services using Spring framework MVC
- Developed Cross cutting concerns such as declarative transaction management and logging using Spring AOP
- Used Hibernate ORM framework to communicate with database MYSQL to achieve persistence and maintain data easily.
- Worked as single point support for the offshore testing team.
- Used Log4j for logging mechanism and developed wrapper classes to configure the logs.
- Deployed and tested on Tomcat server.
- Involved in the development of various use cases, sequence diagrams using UML and Rational Rose.
- Developed SQL queries and used stored procedures to perform transactions with the database.
- Used GIT for source configuration management.
Environment: Log4J, anroid/unity 5, parse.com, java JEE (spring security, spring mvc restful web service, jpa/hibernate), ldap (consuming SOAP WS provided by the client for authorization / authentication). website: http://demarquezvous-wefactory.cirrus-cloud.net
Java JEE Developer
- Used Proprietary Framework called Presentation Services which is similar to MVC architecture.
- Involved in creating Use cases, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams in RSA.
- Developed web applications using JSP's and Servlets.
- Implemented Business logic using EJB's.
- Developing multi-level server Side validations.
- XML is used for passing information.
- Involved in writing groovy scripts for server side development.
- Involved in Unit Testing by writing Test Cases in JUnit.
- Involved in Change Requests and Bug Fixing.
Environment: JDK 1.4, agora technical socle g2/eclipse IDE, Jboss J2EE, Servlets, JSP1.2, XML, JUnit soap web service, jaxb, orika.