- Extensive Experience in developing and designing Android Application using Java Coding on Android Studio. Developed and Designed Android/iOS Applications using React Native.Experience in Database Design, Development and maintenance of database applications on SQL Server.
- Experience in creating Web APIs in php and react for manipulation of databases.
- 5 + Years of experience in React JS and working with React Flux architecture using complex Object Oriented concepts in improving the performance of the websites.
- Worked on the SPRING framework like SPRING IOC and SPRING DAO, JDBC Templates, Transactions, Security, AOP, MVC, ORM etc.
- Knowledge of working with graphQL together with Feathersjs to build a real - time web application.
- Expertise in Core Java concepts - Collection Framework, Exception Handling, IO, Serialization, Multi-threading, Concurrency etc.
- Experience in working with MVC Architecture and in using version control such as SVN and GIT.
- Worked with React-router, ES5, ES6, JSX, Babel, and Reactstrap and other libraries like Formik
- Used backbone.js for connecting the API's which enforces the communication to the server
- Good Experience in React JS for creating interactive UI's using One-way data flow, Virtual DOM, JSX, React Native concepts.
- Wrote services to store and retrieve user data from the Mongo DB for the application on devices.
- Experience in implementing store actions, installing React Router, React-Redux app to handle real time data, API calls from Redux in ReactJS.
- Design, develop and test JS apps using React, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap.
- Experience in building application with React JS, Redux; Require JS, in MVC architecture.
- Expertise in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, plus Redux, Animations and Flux concept.
Confidential, Newyork, NYC
Sr. UI/Frontend/React Developer
- Created React.JS components using JSX and Virtual DOM Followed Redux Architecture for unidirectional data flow and manage the data in React and Make HTTP requests in React & Redux.
- Used Redux-Store for storing state of the React Application and worked with middleware for the Redux-Store.
- Was able to fetch data from Java based APIs using React components and Axios by using componentDidMount method etc.
- Involved in building stable React components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages.
- Develop various screens for the front end using React JS and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and Redux library.
- Converted the codebase to use modern Ecma Script (ES5, ES6) using babel, typescript to transpile and webpack as a module loader and used reactive extensions.
- Created Many Pages in AEM and worked on L3 Pages creation.
- Incorporated Google and D3 visualization tools to dynamically populate charts and tables.
- Involved in writing the REST API Calls.
- Creating React.js / Redux front-end UI, and Node.js applications for backend.
- Leveraged React.js resources for all data access, encapsulating URLs and standardizing data access interfaces.
- Maintaining Parent and child elements by using State and Props in React.js.
- Skilled in leading frameworks as React JS to build high-quality, scalable and reusable components and Front-end solution.
- Tested and applied the branding on a step by step procedure using Jasmine.
- Created custom filter in React.JS in the application.
- Used services to read data from the remote server using React.JS
- Used React.js library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the application.
- Created React.js for reusable components (multi-field form elements, background file uploads.
- Used Node JS to run Web pack tasks and help build the project.
- Used Jira as a tool for project tracking and management where we update the daily tasks performed.
- Used Git for version control and Brackets as IDE.
- Extensively used all the new HTML5 features like local storage, new input attributes.
- Developed and maintained critical components of website, including shopping cart, quick view, and checkout page, using React components and Bootstrap.
- Interacted with team to use react URLsfor databases and converting java code of android application in react native applications.
- Tested applications on multiple android/iOS version and devices.
- Written SQL queries in react webpages and help team member to create SQL queries.
- Developed if require or used if developed by team member multiple SQL queries in react to manipulating databases.
- Migrated whole code of existing android applications in MVC structure.
- Interacted with client to analyze requirements of applications such as themes, functions, designs and many more. Creating report of client requirement. Creating flowchart according to client’s project requirements.
- Analyzeduser’s requirements and according to that designing themes and developing android applications using java coding in android studio.
- Interacted with developing team constantly to use database from React/PHP page URLs.
- Tested whole code in multiple android version and devises.
IDE, HTML Editor: Notepad ++, Visual Studio and IntelliJ IDEA.
Server Side Languages: Java, J2EEE, ASP.Net, C#. Net
Databases: MONGO DB, MySQL
Frameworks: React JS, Node JS, Angular JS
Web services: SOAP and REST
Platforms: Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP/Vista, Sun Solaris 9/10, IBM-AIX 5.2/5.3, Linux 5/6
Debugging Tools: Firebug, IE Tester, Chrome Elements Inspector, Webpack, Babel
Application/webservers: IBM Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat, Oracle Web Logic 8.1, J Boss, HTTP Web Server.
Testing Tools: Junit, QUnit, Jest
Version Controls: GitHub, Bitbucket, SVN, SourceTree
Methodologies: Agile (Scrum), Waterfall