- Over 8+ years of experience in Software analysis, Software Quality Assurance Testing of Web, Windows, Web Services, Client/Server applications and databases in Healthcare & Media Applications. Expertise in testing the Salesforce.com lightning application. Also, proficient in using test automation tools such as Selenium WebDriver/RC/IDE/Grid, QTP to develop automation testing scripts for web and client server applications. Used Maven to build and run the Selenium automation framework and once the scripts run, the framework used to send the automation reports over email.
- Proficient in using test automation tools such as Selenium WebDriver/RC/IDE/Grid, QTP to develop automation testing scripts for web and client server applications.
- Responsible for application testing of customer/partner facing Salesforce projects and working collaboratively with internal teams of Project Managers, Salesforce Administrators, and Developers.
- Tested both salesforce configuration changes and custom changes.
- Experience on Junit, TestNG framework for Unit testing, Maven and Ant for Project building tool, Jenkins for Continuous Integration.
- Good experience on Selenium Automation using WebDriver and Server. Heavy programming using Java, Junit, TestNG.
- Expertise in functional testing AUT using Selenium WebDriver using Junit/TestNG testing framework.
- Good experience in Web Services testing using SOAP UI, XML and WSDL; and in providing required input data to request XML& get the required data from response XML & use the response data from other request XML using SOAP UI.
- Experienced in load and performance testing tool JMeter.
- Experience in Database testing by using Oracle, MS SQL Server, SQL, T - SQL and PL/SQL Queries.
- Hands-on experience in designing script and scenarios in Load Runner and Jmeter. Have also done POC on Neoload
- Extensive experience in Performance testing using LoadRunner with protocols Web- HTTP/HTML, Ajax Rich True Client, FLEX, Siebel-Web, Web services/REST services and SAP-Web
- Experience in unit testing, functional testing, user acceptance testing, integration testing, system testing, performance testing, sanity testing, exception testing, compatibility testing & security testing of client/server and web-based applications.
- Excellent knowledge in writing unique XPath using firebug and fire path to identify web elements.
- Experienced in providing the efficient locators strategy like XPath and CSS to run WebDriver script in stable condition.
- Working experience with defect tracking tools like Clear Quest, Jira, and Test Director/Quality Center (QC) and Team Foundation Server.
- Expertise in performing the Functional Testing, Regression Testing, Integration Testing for the apps on different platform like Android, Java.
- Experience in all stages of the Software Development Life Cycle and QA Life Cycle and in all dimensions of Functionality, Usability & Reliability.
- Expertise in performing manual testing & Mobile Application Testing using Appium.
- Expertise of testing the application developed using various mobile technologies including J2ME, Blackberry, Android, Symbian, .Net Technology etc.
- Experience in both Waterfall and Agile project environment.
- Extensive experience with Visual Source Safe and Microsoft Office tools (MS-Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Access).
- Proficient in testing database of applications developed with SQL Server, Oracle and MS Access.
- Strong in writing SQL queries to perform backend data validations.
- Excellent experience with source version control tools such as Subversion (SVN) & Git.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, proven team player with an analytical bent to problem solving and delivering under high stress environment.
- Good analytical and communication skills and ability to work independently with minimal supervision and perform as part of a team.
Testing Tools: Salesforce.com, Selenium, WebDriver, HP Quality Center/ALM, Junit, TestNG, JIRA, SOAP UI, QTP, Eclipse, Protractor, Manual Testing, Appium (Android Testing).
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server & MS Access
Programming: C, C++, Java, C#, SQL, PL/SQL, UML.
Web Technologies: HTML, DHTML, CSS, XML, XSD, XSL, XSLT, XPATH, AJAX, JSP.
Browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome & Safari
Defect Tracking Tools: Quality Center (9, 10, 11.0), Jira, Team Foundation Server (TFS 2008,2010, 2012), Rational Clear Quest.
Operating Systems: Windows XP, 7, 8 & server 2003, UNIX and Linux
Mobile Manual Testing: Android, iOS
Automation: Selenium & CUIT
Confidential, Round Rock
SDET/ Salesforce.com Tester
- Interacted with the Business Clients, Product Owners, Developers and QA Manager for clear exposure to trickle down the technical/functional User Requirements & Change Requests to Test Plans and Test Scenarios.
- Gathered business process requirements and utilize Salesforce functionality to automate and achieve those objectives.
- Identified the Test Scenarios based on Functional Specifications and Business Requirements.
- Perform Functional Testing, Regression Testing, System Integration testing, and End to End Testing.
- Work with Salesforce Developers to communicate requirements for APEX coding.
- Tested both salesforce CRM and Seibel CRM as a part of End to End testing.
- Interact with various Business Analysts and Developers to design better test plan and strategies based on the requirements of the business.
- Work in multiple sandboxes simultaneously to evaluate gaps and system readiness.
- Responsible in executing Selenium test scripts on different browsers and checked for compatibility.
- Tested the application in highly dynamic environment with sprint team using Agile methodology.
- Testing Coordination designed and developed front end and back end testing scenarios and scripts.
- Performed Defect Tracking & Management using Team foundation server. Managed defect tracking system.
- Validated fixed defects have been tested and passed testing to business.
- Developed QA processes automation test scripts using Java/Selenium to test Web based user interfaces for different types of browsers . Validated the data from Front End to Back End tables in Oracle Database
- Trained business users on QA processes and procedures to be utilized during UAT testing.
- Provide all data validation through SOQL queries to perform Back-end testing.
- Participated in Walkthrough and defect report meetings periodically.
- Responsible for keeping up with the test schedule and interacting with software engineers to ensure clear on requirements and defect reports.
- Execute various types of testing include UX, smoke, integration , performance, security testing.
Environment: force.com, Salesforce Service cloud, Seibel CRM, Team Foundation server, Microsoft team management, SOAP UI, Maven, Quality Center, TDD, SOQL.
Confidential, Richardson, TX
- Involved in implementation of Test Automation Framework build using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG and Maven technologies under Java platform utilizing industry leading harness design patterns and approaches.
- Configured Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Maven tool and created Selenium automation scripts in java, using Junit prior to agile release.
- Experience in Performance, Load and stress testing with the complete cycle of Load test planning starting from creating the Load Dictionary and Test plan then to Live/Simulated Data and Create scripts and Analyze and publish the test results with Suggestions .
- Expertise in using Jenkins for adding scripts, building the suites and analyzing the results.
- Performed testing using TestNG for class, method, & WebServices testing.
- Experience of Load testing, Stress testing and performance testing using Loadrunner 11.0, Performance Center and Neo Load
- Prepared Unit test cases using Junit, remote testing using SOAP UI, performance testing using JMeter.
- Involved in Maven configuration for running servers and scripts after the build.
- Involved in preparing a report of all automation difficulties and test results for further application using Maven.
- Used Protractor which works in conjunction with Selenium to provide an automated test infrastructure
- Executing the test plans on web and mobile (Apple & Android) as per requirements.
- Implemented simulator for Mobile App Testing in Android Platform using Appium.
- Experienced in load and performance testing tool JMeter.
- Used Jenkins as continuous integration server to run automated test suites.
- Integrated Automation scripts (Selenium WebDriver API) in Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins) for nightly batch run of the Script. Created Project plan on Jenkins, configured scheduled using Cron job.
- Used web-debugging tools like XPath, Firebug and Firepath to locate elements.
- Performed Regression testing for new builds and every modification in the application using Selenium.
- Used Selenium WebDriver to run test cases in multiple browsers and Platforms.
- Analyzed results Using Load Runner Analysis, Neo Load tool
- Performed data driven testing by using JDBC as a data source in SOAP UI and configured SQL queries to fetch data from the Oracle database.
- Tested the various Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) spanning across various web services using SOAP and WSDL across various applications using SOAP UI.
- Reported software defects in Quality Center and interacted with the developers to resolve technical issues.
- Analyzed test results, tracked the defects and generated reports using Quality Center.
- Involved in designing and building automation frameworks in support of continuous integration in a test-driven development (TDD).
- Expertise in using monitoring tools such as Wily Introscope, AppDynamics, Pulse and Splunk
- Performed Smoke Testing to make sure all the Test Channels and Test Environment is working as desired.
- Prepared the data to cover various scenarios and wrote SQL scripts to verify the database updates, inserts and deletion of the records.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, Java, Jenkins, Cucumber, SOAP UI, Maven, Appium (Android), TestNG, Quality Center, Fire path, Firebug,Rally, Eclipse, XPATH, Java, HTML, CSS, TDD, Neo Load tool,Android, SQL, Oracle and Windows, JMeter.
- Converted PSD Mockups into pure hand - written HTML and CSS pages.
- Responsible for transforming design mock-ups to W3C standards compliant HTML pages using HTML5, XHTML, CSS3.
- Responsible for creating the screens with table-less designs meeting W3C standards.
- Worked on Browser Compatibility and tested each web application on popular web browsers such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Opera and Chrome.
- Bug tracking and solving during the system testing and production environment.
- Worked with CSS Background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border, CSS margin, CSS padding, CSS table, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements and CSS behaviors in CSS.
- Rapidly prototyped interface designs in hand-coded validating, standards-compliant, and semantically-rich code and be aware of cross-browser compatibility and bugs.
- Developed application for different browsers and fixed bugs for browser compatibility.
- Interacted and worked with cross-functional teams.