- Experience in developing Single Page Applications (SPA’s) using React.JS and Angular JS frameworks.
- Expertise in React JS Components, React VDOM, JSX presets and worked with React work flows such as Flux and Redux.
- Good working experience on ECMAScript standards, which includes ES5, ES6 and extensively used ES6 features such as Classes, Constructors, Inheritance and Modules.
- Highly used babel compiler for TypeScript and build tools such as web pack, Grunt, Gulp and Bower.
- Extensively worked on Cross browser compatibility and Responsive Web Design using Bootstrap framework on different browsers like Safari, Firefox, Google Chrome, and Internet Explorer.
- Proficient in using AJAX for implementing dynamic Web Pages where the content was fetched via API calls and updated the DOM (JSON Parsing).
- Highly experienced in MEAN (MongoDB, Express.JS, Angular JS, Node.JS) and MERN (MongoDB, Express.JS, React.JS, Node.JS) Stack Web Development.
- In-Depth knowledge/Experience of W3C Standards and MDN (Mozilla Developer Network).
- Strong understanding and experience in developing web pages complying with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines(WCAG).
- Very good understanding and experience in Document Object Model (DOM).
- Expertise with MySQL and MongoDB database related development.
- Good experience with testing tools like Jasmine, Karma and Junit
- Hands on experience in developing RESTful web services/ API's using Node.js
- Good experience in using CSS preprocessors SASS and LESS.
- Expertise in using source code version control systems such as GIT, SVN and StarTeam.
- Proficient experience working with Agile development environments (SCRUM), Test Driven Development (TDD) to deliver high quality solutions.
- Experience in implementing interactive data exploration using Leaflet.js and D3.js
- Professional understanding of System development life cycle (SDLC) as well as various phases such as Analysis, Design, Development, and Testing.
- Ability to write well-documented, well-commented, clear, and maintainable efficient code for web development.
IDE: Visual Studio Code, Web Storm, Sublime Text, Eclipse, Dreamweaver
Debugging Tools: Firebug, Chrome developer Tools, Safari Developer Tools and IE Developer tools
Databases: MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Oracle 11g, MySQL, SQL Server
Operating Systems: Windows XP/7/8/10, MAC OS X, Linux and UNIX
Application/Web Servers: IBM Web Sphere 6.0, Tomcat 6, Web Logic 10.2
JS Unit Testing: Jasmine, karma, Junit
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall
Confidential, Naperville, IL
- Handled all aspects of routing of application between different credit cards using React-router 4, passing query parameters and at the same time handling security of application by managing cookie storage.
- Developed stateless and stateful components, worked with props, states, Events, lists and keys.
- Developed and maintained a set of reusable components which are core components and used across the application for better performance and maintenance.
- Used Redux architecture for maintaining application’s state.
- Made heavy use of Chrome Developer Tools for debugging and to ensure the code is optimized according to company standards
- Used CSS media queries to achieve the responsiveness of application in different devices with different screen resolutions. Also used Sass preprocessor to reduce redundant code.
- Used Redis as a database for fast processing of data storing and retrieval.
- Used Bit bucket for version controlling.
- Used Agile Development Methodology and Scrum team structure for the development process.
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
- Developed React JS pages , Web services calls , and AJAX calls for the application.
- Developed client-side Interface using React JS .
- Created React JS components using JSX , Followed Redux Architecture for unidirectional data flow and manage your data in React and Make HTTP requests in React & Redux .
- Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations .
- Build React components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages.
- Responsible for developing a front-end application using React JS and Redux architecture for internal team’s productivity use.
- Develops the flux pattern by using redux framework as a core dependency
- Component for UX-Library consisted of Button, Checkbox, Input, Icons, Toggle Button, Dropdown, Multi-Level Dropdown and many more.
- Developed Merchandising Promo banner which has almost 10 variations in it.
- Worked with the third-party applications like Quantum metric which we injected in the web application.
- Used Restful, JSON, JSF, XHTML, jQuery and CSS to provide rich UI experience.
- CSS styles were developed to preserve the uniformity of all the screens throughout the application and positioning of screen objects.
- Created Responsive Designs (Mobile/Tablet/Desktop) using HTML&CSS, Bootstrap.
- In Phase Two, worked closely with the Back-End team to display data using the Custom Components, library Components, and Redux.
- Used GIT for version controlling and regularly pushed the code to GitHub.
- Used Restful web services to call for POST, PUT, DELETE and GET methods.
- Used Node Package Manager (NPM) to manage modules & used it to install useful tools as Grunt, and Express.
- Implement modules into Node JS to integrate with designs and requirements.
- Used JSON for data exchange between client and server and Ajax to reduce the network load and update only the certain components of the website.
- Ensured site design integrity and quality control consistency throughout the project's lifecycle.
Confidential, Sanjose, CA
- Worked closely with Engineers and product managers to create user stories and scenarios used for intuitive websites and mobile designs.
- Implemented Angular 2 Services for connectivity between web application and back-end API'S using TypeScript.
- Created Angular 2 components, implemented interpolation, input variables, Bootstrapping, NgFor, Ngif, Router Outlet, binding the events, decorators.
- Used Rxjs catch library and catch functions to handle error handling in Angular 2 Application.
- Built SPA with loading multiple views using route services using Angular and Node.js.
- Created Angular components like Controller, Directives, Services and Forms to collect the input from the User.
- Used Angular 2 for Client-side validations while rendering JSON validation errors in the backend.
- Developed Angular Template driven forms and Model driven forms builder by using ngModel.
- Used TSLint tool that checks Typescript code for readability, functional errors, maintainability.
- Used package managers like Bower and NPM.
- Used Third-party API in application to add functionality of tracking.
- Involved in making of efficient and fast application running using Node.js No blocking I/O.
- Involved in writing test cases using Jasmine and Karma to ensure 100% code coverage.
- Experience with working in short sprints in an Agile SCRUM software development model, good understanding of Scrum processes, tools like JIRA, and artifacts like Stories, Tasks.
- Responsible for all aspects of user interaction design from initial design proposals, wireframe mockups, implementation, testing and style guides.
- Comprehensive website performance optimizations & improvement to load event for landing page.
- Used jQuery to make dropdown menus on web pages and display part of a web page upon user request.
- Made the application responsive using Bootstrap.
- Developed code to call the web service/APIs to fetch the data from Oracle DB and populate on the UI using jQuery/AJAX.
- Followed Agile methodology for developing the application.
- Participated in day-to-day meeting, status meeting, strong reporting and effective communication with project manager and developers.
Front-End UI Developer
- Implemented jQuery Data Grid control, Validation control and other Widget controls for developing application.
- Developed Web forms/user interfaces using Struts MVC, jQuery and JSP.
- Developed various AJAX controls and widgets to build a rich User Interface for the application.
- Created Windows services to create automation processing of XML.
- Used Cascading Style Sheets (CSS2/CSS3) to maintain design consistency across all web forms.
- Involved in developing jQuery and AJAX wrapper classes for fast retrieval of data and for animations.
- Worked with teams where requirements are constantly being implemented, tested, and improved.
- Followed Agile for developing the application