- Around 8 years of professional experience in all phases of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) including requirements analysis, applications design, development, integration, maintenance, installation, implementation and testing of various client/server, N-tier and web applications.
- Experience with full software development life cycle, architecting scalable platforms making use of proper design patterns, OOP, database (model) and DTO design and agile methodologies.
- Extensive experience as Web Front End UI Developer with solid understanding of Application Analysis, Design, Development, Integration, Deployment, and Maintenance/Support for Web, Standalone and Client-Server base software applications.
- Proficient in using the Mobile First Approach as well as Responsive Web Design, being able to start a project from scratch or using frameworks like Bootstrap to speed up UI Development.
- Highly knowledgeable in latest client-side open source frameworks such as Angular and Vue.js.
- Experience with task runners such as Gulp, as well as with package management tools such as NPM and also in web application bundlers/ES6 and transpiling tools like Webpack and Babel.
- Produced visually appealing designs focused on usability, utility, UX, cross-browser compatibility and hence worked on Safari, Internet explorer, Edge, Firefox and Google chrome.
- Excellent background in developing web applications using LAMP, LEMP and MEAN stacks end to end making use of Laravel framework and making use of technologies and balance the application load between presentation layer and API services.
- Experience on AWS: EC2, LightSail, API Gateway, Lambda Functions, DynamoDB, RDS and S3.
- Experience in using ORM libraries such as Eloquent (Laravel), PHP Active Record for relational databases like MariaDB/MySQL but also experience with no SQL databases like MongoDB and DynamoDB.
- Worked on embedded hardware and firmware development, using microchip microcontrollers from PIC, DSPIC and PIC32 families.
- Experience on version control systems based on GIT such as GitLab, GitHub and BitBucket.
- Experienced in using Operating Systems like Windows, Linux, and MacOS X.
- Experience on Agile/Scrum, Test Driven Development, Pair Programming.
- Excellent analytical, logical and programming skills, Self-Motivated, Self-Starter and Team Player. Can work with minimal supervision. Also possess effective communication, organizational and time management skills.
Web/App Servers: Apache2, NGINX, Node.JS
DB Servers: MySQL/MariaDB, MongoDB, DynamoDB
App bundlers & task automation: Gulp, Webpack, Parcel, Gulp, NPM
Unit Testing: PHPUnit, Karma, Mocha
Cloud: AWS (EC2, LightSail, S3, Lambda, API Gateway, RDS, DynamoDB)
Platforms: Windows, MacOS X, Linux.
Version Control Systems: Git
Embedded: Microchip (DSPIC), Serial, I2C, SPI, CAN Bus
Lead FrontEnd Web Developer
- Collaborated with mobile and web development teams and product managers using agile values and principles to research, strategize, and conceptualize new features, which led to enhanced customer experiences.
- Created and maintained mockups, workflows and interaction specifications for new and existing products.
- Makes design recommendations towards the development of new code or reuse of existing code.
- Designed and developed nested views, form validations and UI-Views using Angular routing ensuring that each view has reusable Angular directives.
- Developed responsive web pages for smart devices using Angular material and Angular CDK.
- Worked Extensively with Angular CLI for creating components, services, pipes, directives.
- Created CSS styles to maintain the uniformity of all the screens throughout and responsible for design and development of the web pages from mock- ups.
- Developed client side validation code using proper Angular mechanisms.
- Developed UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like using in Vision tool.
- Lead a small development team and in charge of developing front-end web application using Angular6.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
Lead Software Engineer
- Worked on different phases of the Software development life cycle (SDLC) that includes Design, Development, Testing, Implementation and Maintenance Support.
- Design the distributed architecture for the platform.
- Manage the master repository to deploy the application and API services making use of AWS EC2 and LEMP stack.
- Server management to distribute and balance the calls to the API servers and application servers.
- Supervise the ETL process to extract the data from the old database and generate the new models required by this platform.
- Test web API response using an in house developed tool to match each API endpoint with an expected DTO.
Project manager and Full Stack Developer
- Worked on the research and development of electronic prototypes for internal projects as well as company’s clients projects. Primarily focused on the development of embedded software for Microchip microcontrollers (DSPIC33), PCB design, and wireless applications based on BLE modules integrated with desktop (Electron and Vue.js), mobile technologies ( fast prototyping based on hybrid technologies) and web services. Worked with AWS API Gateway, lambda functions and DynamoDB to create high availability and real-time services integrated with third party services such as SMS gateway platforms.
Web UI Developer/Android developer
- Developed web solutions under .Net framework creating dashboards for data administration, also worked as developer of mobile applications that consume web services through an API.
- Used HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap and jQuery for Web UI development.
- Design and implement a user-friendly UI design for the presentation layer to consume API.
- Test web API response by sending required parameters through Unit Testing.
- Developed applications using software development life-cycle (SDLC) followed of Agile/Scrum methodologies.
Confidential, Aguascalientes, Mex
- Server management (based on Linux).
- Development of custom components and plugins for Joomla 1.5.
- Developed and integrated mobile apps with a web API and real-time web services using WebSockets.
- Worked closely with Photoshop designers to implement mock ups and the layouts of the application.
- Designed PDF, Excel and Print previews for all the reports in the application using PHP.
- Developed SQL queries to perform insert, update or delete operation on MySQL database.
- Extensively participated in developing the website across different browsers and performed cross-browser testing.