- Having 7 years’ experience in IT industry encompassing JAVA/J2EE enterprise web application, Distributed applications and client/Server Applications design, development, maintenance, testing and support.
- Proficient across all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including requirements analysis, application design, development, Integration, maintenance, Implementation and testing of various applications based on Agile, Scrum, Waterfall Model.
- Experienced in building and deploying code by using Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CICD) pipeline by using Code star, Code Commit, Code deploy, Code Build.
- Handled operations and maintenance support for AWS cloud resources which includes launching, maintaining and troubleshooting EC2 instances, AWS IAM, Elastic Load Balancers (ELB) and Relational Database Services (RDS).
- Converted existing Terraform modules that had version conflicts to utilize CloudFormation templates during deployments, worked with Terraform to create stacks in AWS, and updated the Terraform scripts based on the requirement on regular basis.
- Expertise in integrating Terraform with Ansible, Packer to create and Version the AWS Infrastructure, designing, automating, implementing and sustainment of Amazon machine images (AMI) across the AWS Cloud environment.
- Used Kubernetes to manage containerized application using its nodes, ConfigMaps, selector, Services and deployed application containers as pods.
- Maintenance and configuration of user accounts and create roles for S3(simple storage service), EC2(Elastic compute cloud), cloud watch, RDS (relational database service), EBS (Elastic block storage) resources to communicate with each other by creating IAM (identity access management). migrating and implementation of application from on premise to cloud using AWS services like cloud formation, S3, Glacier, VPC, EC2, RDS.
- Experienced in creating AWS lambda function handlers, that AWS Lambda can invoke when the service executes the Lambda function automatically.
- Expertise in Design Patterns (Singleton, Factory, MVC, Front Controller, Business Delegate, Session Façade, Service locator, Intercepting control, Data Access Object and Data Transfer Object).
- Building and configuring virtual data center in AWS cloud in VPC (virtual private cloud), public and private subnets, NACL (network access control lists), Route tables, Elastic IP, ELB (elastic load balancers), build servers using AWS, importing volumes.
- Experienced in creating amazon cloud watch alarm events using Amazon Java SDK.
- Implemented BLUE GREEN deployment to maintain zero downtime to deploy process in tomcat, WebLogic and JBoss using Python and shell scripts to automate log rotation of multiple logs from web servers and automating administration tasks.
- Worked with design and development of robust and highly scalable Web Service platforms and API's based on REST and SOAP for enterprise applications using AXIS, WSDL, UDDI, XML, JAX - WS, JAX-RS, JAXB, JAX-RPC technologies and Jersey frameworks.
- Extensive knowledge of XML-based standards and protocols (such as WSDL and SOAP), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), development of XSD schemas and implementing both SOAP and REST web services. Experience in Enterprise Integration Development using Apache Kafka Framework.
- In-depth knowledge of Object-Oriented programming methodologies (OOPS) and features like Inheritance, Polymorphism, Exception handling, Multithreading, Collections, Garbage Collector.
- Expert hands on experience working with multiple Spring modules with ability to contribute to typical JEE stack like Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Integration, Spring Batch, Spring Cloud, Spring Web Services, Spring AOP etc.
- Used Spring Boot for building applications along with Spring Initializer and bootstrapping the build configuration for a Boot-based web application and develop custom solutions that act upon Jenkins information in real time.
- Worked with spring boot, hibernate, Java Persistence Annotations (JPA) framework to provide persistence in enterprise Java applications.
- Implemented microservice by using RESTful API’s and deploy them in to the Elastic beanstalk (EBK) and Elastic container Service.
- Experience in installing, configuring, deploying and automating instances in the areas of Data Center Operations, Web servers, email servers, Systems Administration, software configuration management and AWS, eliminating bottlenecks in the production pipeline and maintaining system security.
Languages: JAVA, Python, Shell Scripting, YAML
Databases: MySQL, Oracle 11g, SQL server, MongoDB, Amazon RDS
Web technologies: JSON, HTML, CSS, XML, Bootstrap, Angular JS, node JS, AJAX, JQUERY
Versioning control tools & technologies: GitHub, GitLab, S3 versioning, SVN
IDE tools: Eclipse, NetBeans, visual studio code, Sprint Tool Suite, AWS SDK, Boto3 SDK, IntelliJ.
Frameworks: Spring, Hibernates, Spring Boot, Struts, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Cloud, Spring Security, Spring data, SOAP UI.
Build Tools: ANT, Maven, Jenkins, Gradel, Docker, Kubernetes
Application web services: Apache Tomcat, JBOSS, Hal, Pivotal tc Server
Configuration management: Ansible, Chef, Puppet
Operating system & Environment: Windows, Linux
Web Services: SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, REST, JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, JAX-RS
Cloud Computing: AWS, Azure
Testing tools: Junit, Jmock, JIRA, Mockito
Messaging Services: JMS, RabbitMQ, Active MQ, Apache Kafka
Methodologies: Scrum, Agile, Waterfall Skilled Human Computer Interaction(prototype) developer.
AWS Java Developer
Confidential, Hartford, CT
- Migrated few cloud formation templates to Terraform by using various AWS modules and secures the terraform state file in s3 buckets. Used Terraform plan to meticulously detect and analyze the changes that will be inflicted after Terraform apply.
- Developed Jenkins pipeline which creates the images of all the successful build and pushed then in the AWS ECR that is later consumed by the Kubernetes cluster to do the rolling deployments by consuming the images.
- Created an AWS RDS, Aurora DB cluster and connected to the database through an Amazon RDS Aurora DB instance using the Amazon RDS Console. Amazon IAM was used to maintain the user credentials and involved in creating custom.
- Created virtual instances with Docker. Worked on several Docker components like Docker Engine, Hub, Machine. creating Docker images, Compose Docker Registry and handling multiple images primarily for middleware installations and domain configurations.
- Used packer for creating Amazon machines images and installed various software using Chef.
- Created NodeJS function by using AWS Lambda and an execution role that grant the function permission to upload logs.
- Utilized Route53 to manage DNS zones and assign public DNS names to Elastic Load Balancers IP's. Worked on High Availability practices and deploying backup/restore infrastructure.
- Used Hibernate framework for connecting to the database and mapping the entities, for persistence Java persistence Annotations (JPA) to design data model using spring boot.
- Designed and developed the framework to consume the web services hosted in Amazon EC2 instances.
- Worked with Spring Core, Spring MVC Framework for Dependency Injection (DI), and Spring Context to provide message sources.
- Used Spring Core for concept of Inversion of control (IOC) and implemented using dependency injection.
- Experienced with deploying JEE application packaging and deploying EAR, WAR, JAR files on Test, Stage and production servers using maven, Ant Gradle and continuous integration servers like Jenkins.
- Exported SQL data in to Elastic search to allow much faster and scalable user searches from the database.
- Used AngularJS framework for building web-apps and is highly efficient in integrating with Restful services.
- Experienced with JMS over messaging to exchange the information between API and microservices in more reliable and asynchronously for enterprise applications using ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, and apache Kafka.
- Involved in setting up Maven configuration and helping Continuous Integration (CI) Issues.
- Extensively used JUnit/Mockito and developed JUnit tests classes.
Environment: Java, Multithreading, Spring 4.0, Hibernate ORM 4.3.0, Spring web-flow, Spring MVC, Spring AOP, JSP, REST, SOAP, HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS, Node Js, XML, Web services (Soap and Rest), AwsRDS, Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon Cloud Watch, AWS Lambda, Amazon IAM, Elastic Search, Elastic Bean Stalk, Elastic Container Service, Elastic Block Storage, GIT, JIRA, Junit, Unix,.
AWS Java Developer
- Configured RDS instances using Cloud formation templates and Terraform. Worked with Terraform to create AWS components like EC2, IAM, VPC, ELB, Security groups.
- Automated the process in Jenkins in such a way that whenever GitHub branch gets updated it automatically builds a new Docker container which consists of AMI. Testing and production environment has been assigned to a single physical host running Docker.
- Focused on containerization and immutable infrastructure. Docker has been core to this experience, along with Mesos, Marathon and Kubernetes.
- Created clusters using Kubernetes kubectl and worked on creating many pods, replication controllers, services, deployment, labels, health checks and ingress by writing YAML file.
- Created automation for many AWS specific tasks such as parsing a csv for automated read/writes into DynamoDB so that changes are source controlled and automated via Bamboo. Transferred systems from on- premise to AWS Cloud platform and developed Cloud Formation templates to automate the infrastructure. folder management in AWS S3 buckets and monitored cloud logs in each bucket and used auto-scaling and load balancers for high availability. Collaborated in the automation of AWS infrastructure via Bamboo, software and services configuration via chef cookbooks.
- Written Chef Recipes to automate our build/deployment process and do an overall process improvement to any manual processes. Also bootstrapped many instances using chef and integrating them with auto scaling.
- Created Tables, Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions, Views and Triggers for different data operation on the database using SQL server using Java Competence in using Java IDE tools like Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ, Notepad++ and Sublime to develop dynamic web applications.
- Implemented Spring Restful/ Microservices using Spring framework and Jersey implementation. Implemented Redis Cache for in-memory Cache and implemented apache Zookeeper to register and Discovery of microservices.
- Adept at build deployment, build scripts and automated solutions using scripting languages such as Shell and Python.
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Exception Handling, Collection API's to implement various features and enhancements.
- Developed monitoring and notification tools using Python. Scripted Linux repository database comparisons using Python, Able to create scripts for system administration and AWS using languages such as BASH and Python.
Environment: Cloud Formation, Chef, Amazon Web services, Jenkins, Python, Puppet, MySQL v5.6.x, JIRA, Nagios, Remedy, Open stack, Subversion, GIT, LDAP, Active Directory, ELK, Python, Linux, AWS, Kubernetes.
- Designed CI/CD Pipelines to make use of Docker files and Make files for building docker images and validating containers using entry points.
- Launched Amazon EC2 Cloud Instances using Amazon Web Services (Linux/Ubuntu) and configuring launched instances with respect to specific applications. Managed AWS EC2 instances utilizing Auto Scaling, Elastic Load Balancing and Glacier for our QA and UAT environments.
- Virtualized the servers using the Docker for the test environments and development environment and performed configuration automation using Docker containers.
- Maintained Jenkins continuous integration tool using shell/Perl scripts for automating releases to different environments.
- Wrote Ansible Playbooks with Python SSH as the Wrapper to Manage Configurations of AWS Nodes and Test Playbooks on AWS instances using Python.
- I wrote the ansible playbooks which is the entry point for Ansible provisioning, where the automation is defined through tasks using YAML format. Run Ansible Scripts to provision Dev servers.
- Worked on Bitbucket which includes creating new users, Branching, Merging the changes and writing some pre-commit & post-commit hook scripts.
- Involved in setting up JIRA as defect tracking system and configured various workflows, customizations, and plugins for the JIRA bug/issue tracker.
- Worked on setting up Splunk to capture and analyze data from various layers Load Balancers, Web Servers.
- Installed and configured DHCP, DNS, web servers like Apache, mail servers like SMTP, IMAP, POP3, and file.
- Developed the J2EE application based on the Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Client-Side code were written in ReactJS, jQuery and server-Side Code were developed using MVC4.
- Developed Web Services SOAP/HTTP, SOAP/JMS, and SMTP using SOA technologies such as SOAP, WSDL and UDDI.
- Extensive use of core Java Collections, Generics, Exception Handling, and Design Patterns for functionality, such as portfolio summary and user information and Analyze, debug and fix issues related to thread locking, clustering, network connections, Swing client performance on customer's production environment.
- Participate in Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing, Documentation, and Maintenance of the application.
- Wrote complex reporting applications with ExtJS and Sencha Touch for Amazon Web Services, Linux and Windows servers and developing RESTFUL web services using spring boot, Spring RESTFUL template, JPA, and Cloud Foundry.
- Extensively used Apache Camel for routing the exchange within the processors, inside the atomic service, used EIP patterns such as Content Based Routing, Dead Letter Channel, and Message Transformer.
- Develop web application using Java & J2EE technologies like JDBC, Servlets, JSP and Spring MVC framework.
- Responsible for the implementation of application system with Core Java and spring framework and created and injected spring services, spring controllers and DAOs to achieve dependency injection and to wire objects of business classes.
- Extensively used Hibernate concepts such as Inheritance, lazy loading, dirty bit checking, optimistic locking, and transactions and used Spring Inheritance to develop beans from already developed parent beans.
- Designed and Implemented REST web services using JAX-RS, Spring REST and wrote AngularJS services to consume Restful web service to load data.
- Built the responsive UI with AngularJS, Bootstarp-4, Node.JS and SCS and Developed the dashboard for displaying charts, graphs and other analytics-related widgets.
Environment: Java SE 8, J2EE, JDBC, Spring boot, Servlets, JSP, Spring, Spring MVC, Oracle 11g, IBM DB2 10.5, dB Visualizer 9.2.14, WebSphere Application Server v7.0, Ant, Maven, Log4j, Gradle, SVN, Jenkins 1.6, JAX-RS, JPA, Cloud Foundry, Apache camel, Node.js, Angular JS, Bootstrap, JMS, Service Oriented Architecture.
- Involved in SDLC development including Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Implementation and Testing of application using Agile Methodologies.
- Implemented a secured cloud architecture that will eliminates duplicate data in cloud to reduce amount of storage space and save bandwidth.
- Developed web application using Spring MVC framework and Used Spring Inversion of Control to make application easy to test and integrate.
- Used Auto wired POJO and DAO classes with Spring Controllers.
- Developed Web application for backend system using AngularJS with cutting edge HTML and CSS techniques.
- Utilized spring annotations and XML configuration for Dependency Injection.
- Created Spring REST controllers to create the rest services, exception mappers, validators etc.
- Provided connections using Spring JDBC to the database and developed SQL queries to manipulate the data.
- Implemented some applications by using Object Oriented Programming concepts, Multi-Threading, Exception Handling, and Collections while developing the project.
- Used Log4j to print the logging, debugging, warning info on the server console.
- Involved in bug fixes, enhancements and code refactoring.
- Implemented a secured cloud architecture that will eliminates duplicate data in cloud to reduce amount of storage space and save bandwidth.
- Collaborate with team members and participated in Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing, and maintenance of the application.
- Gained experience with object-Oriented programming methodology & practice utilizing java language concepts.
- Used Drive HQ cloud storage provider to store the encrypted data.
- Implemented a web application using apache tomcat, provide privileges to the user to upload, update to the cloud and remove files from the cloud.
- Coordinate and support Unit testing, Integrated testing.
Environment: Windows operating system, JAVA/J2EE, NetBeans, MYSQL, Git versioning, Drive HQ cloud storage provider, Java script, apache tomcat, XML, Exception handling, Multi-threading, SQL, HTML5, CSS3, REST, Angular JS, Log4j.