- Experience developing Single page applications (SPA) using Angular and React.
- Extensive experience with React and Redux architecture.
- Experience using React - Router to turn application into Single Page Application.
- Developing Responsive web Application using Bootstrap Grid and CSS.
- Experience with project management tool JIRA/Rally, source/version control such as: Bitbucket, Stash, GIT and SVN.
- Knowledge of mobile development platform.
- Worked in creating database and tables in SQL Server and MongoDB.
- Good understanding with workflow of Waterfall and Agile-Scrum.
- Having a great working knowledge in Data Structures and its usage with Strong debugging and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, plus Redux, Animations and Flux concept.
- Strong Experience in using React for creating interactive web applications using One-way data flow, Virtual DOM, JSX, React Native concepts.
- Innovative use of technology and SEO to drive traffic and engage users.
- Used several design patterns like Singleton, Factory, Data Access Objects and MVC.
- Proficient in using jQuery to traverse through the DOM, create Animations, handle events and perform AJAX calls.
- Developed Restful APIs with NodeJS Loopback framework.
- Great understanding with the flow of JWT (JSON Web Token) in implementing Authentication and Authorization.
- Developing cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions.
- Solid understanding and experience with Agile Methodologies: Sprint planning, Scrums and JIRA Task Board.
- Experience in writing Angular2 Templates, directives, Routing and navigation, Components, Services and Data binding .
- Valuable team player with excellent communication skills, troubleshooting skills with ability to learn and adapt to new technologies quickly.
- Involved in Understanding functional specifications and developing creative solutions to meet business requirements.
- Ability to apply W3C web standards, WCAG 2.0 and 508 Guidelines with great skills in achieving the best cross-browser user experience for sake of long-term user retention and engagement.
Frameworks/Libraries: Angular 1.x/2/4/6, ReactJS,React Native, Redux, Flux, NodeJS, D3.js, Bootstrap, jQuery, RXJs
IDE: Microsoft Visual Studio, Sublime text, Eclipse, NetBeans, Notepad++, Edit plus, WebStorm
Version Control: GIT, Bit Bucket, Stash, Source Tree
Servers: Node.js, IIS, Apache Tomcat
Debugging Tools: IE 11, Chrome Developer Tools, Firebug
Operating System: Windows, LINUX and MAC OS
TaskRunner/Module Bundlers: Grunt, Gulp, Webpack, require JS and common JS
Methodologies: Scrum, Agile
Database: Mongo DB, MySQL
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
- Developed Responsive Web Application using HTML5, SASS, Angular 4/6, AEM, jQuery, Node JS, Webpack, Grunt, JSON, RXJs.
- Worked on Angular 6 Directives, Dependency Injection, Services, Routing, pipes, Animations, Forms, AOT, Lazy Loading, RXJS.
- Created TypeScript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular.
- Developed Drag and Drop Components using AEM Content Management System and created multiple static pages in authoring environment in various languages & Regions.
- Use Adobe Experience Manager to develop drag and drop Components, Templates, Taxonomy, metadata management, Forward and Reverse Replication, Workflows, Content Publishing and unpublishing, Tagging, Analytics and Deployment (Maven).
- Implemented HTTP requests using RXJs Observable library to handle multiple values over time.
- Updated the application with new features of Angular 6 from Angular 4.0.
- Worked with http interceptor’s configurations for security in Angular applications.
- Used Google analytics to track and report the website traffic.
- Worked on the new features of Angular 4 like new if else syntax, ng-templates, and form validators.
- Worked on cross browser compatibility issues and fix the bugs pertaining to various browsers like Safari, Opera, Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer.
- Followed Quality Processes like Continuous Integration/ Continuous Development with Jenkins & code quality using SonarQube and involved in Code reviews.
- Using Webpack to generate static assets representing modules from dependencies.
- Expertise in creating responsive style sheets using CSS with SASS, Bourbon and NEAT.
- Developed RESTful APIs using Nodejs Loopback in middleware and hosted on multiple load balanced API instances.
- Followed Agile Methodology with daily scrum meetings, two-week sprint planning and retrospectives
- Used Jira as a Tool for tracking the estimates based on the User Stories and iterations for each sprint and GIT for code repository.
- Web application designing and development using HTML, CSS and ReactJS,React Native, handle services in Java and database in SQL server.
- Implementing different modules in ReactJS to integrate with designs and requirements.
- Extensively involved in redesigning the entire site with CSS styles for consistent look and feel across all browsers and all pages.
- Worked on Webpack for build and webpack-dev-server a server.
- Used Webpack for code bundling and babel as compiler for transpiling JS files in unsupported browsers.
- Working with ECMA Script 6 features. Used Babel, web pack with es2015, react JSX presets.
- Expert in creating bundling complex applications using webpack or packaging it using gulp/grunt.
- Implemented client-side Interface using React JS.
- Develop various screens for the front end using React JS and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and Redux library.
- Developed single page applications using React Redux architecture, ES6, web pack and grunt.
- Extensively worked on ES6 new features such as Arrow functions, Classes, Iterators and Generators.
- Developed user interface using Ajax and DHTML libraries to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Used React Router to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- Implemented flux pattern by using Redux framework as a core dependency.
- Worked on ReactJS Virtual Dom and React views, rendering using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags.
- Participated in design brainstorming sessions, technical design reviews, formal code reviews, bug triage, and functional walkthroughs.
- Used Middleware, Redux-Promise in application to retrieve data from Back-End and to also perform RESTFUL services.
- Developed a front-end web application for Global Network Operations using React JS, Redux, ES6/Babel and Webpack.
- Added Dynamic Functionality by creating and dispatching Action Creators that deployed Actions.
- Created and used Reducers that received said Actions to modify the Store State Tree
- Implemented React container and presentational components (as Stateless and Functional components when applicable).
- Implemented stable React components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages.
- Used React JS for templating for faster compilation and developing reusable components.
- Worked on React JS Virtual Dom and React views, rendering using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags.
- Configured Web pack to execute linters, magnifiers, pre/post-processors, tests, transpires, etc. based on build target.
- Extracted reusable logic from components as Higher-Order Components such as infinity scroll to achieve more flexibility.
- Use React JS to create more responsive webpages, which can be compatible with all the browsers and compatible with the different devices.
Environment: ReactJS,React Native, Redux, Responsive Web Design, jQuery, Webpack, JSON, Ajax, JSP, DOM, JUnit, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle, Bootstrap, Protractor, Microservices.
- Designed and developed the login portal using framework Angular 2 along with HTML5, CSS3 and ES 5 & Type Script.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular 2.
- Worked with diverse team of product owners and UX designers in fast paced environment, with quick iterative cycles.
- Created reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular 2.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic by using Node JS Express.
- Implemented Angular Router to enable navigation from one view to the next as agent performs application tasks.
- Responsible for designing Front-side of the website like embedded graphics, and interactive documents.
- Used jQuery to traverse through a DOM tree and manipulated the nodes in the tree. Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using jQuery framework.
- Used jQuery core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the application.
- Participated in technical design, development and testing of various modules assigned and used JUnit for unit testing.
- Used protractor for end-to-end testing tools for debugging and software quality insurance.
- Implemented various validation controls for client-side validation with Angular JS and HTML5.
- Used various social media APIs (Such as Facebook API & Twitter API) for building responsive media feeds.
- Created the structure for the MongoDB using Mongoose.
- Developed reusable style sheet partials using Sass pre-processor.
- Used NPM, GRUNT for UI task runner and mastered in using the GRUNT commands for building and deploying the project.
- Used Web pack to build Typescript modules.
- Performed Unit testing using Jasmine and Karma.
- Using Jenkins for continuous integration of builds.
- Developed dynamic web pages using HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, Bootstrap, jQuery and AngularJS.
- Used AngularJS MVC framework to build Web application for the internal use of the organization.
- Developed dynamic responsive Web Application by integrating AngularJS with Bootstrap, which is further integrated with Web Services.
- Developed various reports and charts using HTML Canvas, HTML SVG and SVG by passing JSON objects and Arrays as input both for mobile and web applications.
- Used D3.js in various levels of projects which brings data to life using HTML, SVG, and CSS.
- Used Ajax, JSON to send request to the server to check the functionality of the websites.
- Used JSON for storing and exchanging information between browsers and servers.
- Extensively used Bootstrap and CSS3 media queries for Responsive Web Design (RWD).
- Used jQuery Ajax for service calls on pages to interact with the server for information.
- Building single-page web apps or complicated user interfaces using angular.js.
- Good team player with excellent communication skills and ability to learn and adapt quickly to the emerging new technologies.
- Involved in daily SCRUM meetings to keep track of the ongoing project status and issues.