- An ambitious and enthusiastic web developer with 10 years of experience with a passion for metrics and building world - class digital products.
- Knowledgeable at building web applications, mobile applications, software with high user interface in mind.
- Confidential is an industry expert in all stages of advanced web development, equipped with diverse skill-set.
- Able to effectively self-manage during independent projects, as well as collaborate in a team members.
Right now Confidential is looking for a suitable position with a company where outstanding performance is recognized and where he can work on a variety of high profile projects.
Database: Oracle, MS SQL Server DB, MySQL, MongoDB.
Programming: C/C++, C#, PHP, Java, and Python
Testing Tools: Selenium, Postman, Chrome, Jasmine, and Karma
Frameworks: Angular JS, Bootstrap, React/Redux, Spring Boot, WordPress, Laravel/Symfony/Codelgniter
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall Model, OOP
Web Service: SOAP, REST
Source Control: GIT, Jira, Bitbucket, GitHub
UI/UX: Wireframe/UML, Prototyping, Adobe Suite, User Stories
- Performed website design, software design and development for clients in diverse fields such as educational software, security software, restaurant, real estates and entertainment.
- Designed web pages using HTML 5, CSS and other adobe software such as Photoshop
- Wrote SQL Statements and stored procedures.
- Created HTTP server and created Restful web services using Express.js, Spring Boot, Stored and retrieved data from MongoDB or MySQL database tables.
- Consumed Restful Web service API, fetching JSON responses from the server side using Ajax
- Increased web traffic for our clients’ websites by 150% by improving navigation, dynamic media sections, and removed unnecessary http calls.
Systems and Business Intelligence Analyst
Confidential, Carrolton, Texas
- Manage Oracle database administration assignments for diverse industry clients.
- Created numerous processes through Oracle Database Software for (SSIS, SSAS, and SSRS) and Excel 2007 to develop a data warehouse project.
- Initiated budget forecast, analysis, and variance reports.
- Applied technical skills using SAS, Tableau and SQL in data collection, data analysis and reporting to procure data from database structures to report and provide solutions to client requests in a timely manner.
- Facilitated the transition to IT-supported Business Intelligence Data Mart.
- Maintained security and data integrity of the database.
Confidential, Austin, Texas
- Participated into data collections, interpreted data from multiple sources using statistical techniques.
- Handled time sensitive and confidential information with accuracy.
- Performed daily data SQL queries and prepared reports on regular basis.
- Imported, exported and manipulated large data sets in multi-million-row databases
- Used advanced Excel functions to generate spreadsheets and pivot tables.
- Interacted and communicated with colleagues as needed as both a technical and functional expert.
Full Stack Developer
- Designed, developed, implemented and maintained J2EE application/based on in-house MVC framework.
- Developed Servlet based controllers, JSP rendered views, session and entity EJB/DAO based DB2 DB access services. Web client layer consisted of web down-loadable AWT/Swing (Applets) user-interface graphics components and DHTML UI to convey real-time, detailed equities trade execution, positions and P&L data. All J2EE components implemented and deployed to Weblogic and WebSphere servers.
- Designed and developed web pages HTML5, CSS, and JSP.
- Edited images, logo and other graphics designs using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Used spring framework for implementing of IOC/JDBC/ORM, AOP and Spring Security.
- Developed Restful Web services using backend technologies such as Node.js, PHP and Spring Boot.
C# Software Developer
- Developed web application suing web API and populated ADO.NET entity framework using to model and manage the data from SQL server.
- Created Tables, Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions, Views and Triggers for different data operation on the database using SQL server.
- Automated the API’s Testing using Visual Studio Unit Testing Framework.
- Worked Closely with Team members to plan, design and develop robust solutions in timely manner.