- Proficient in building Web User Interface (UI) using HTML5, DHTML, table less XHTML and Java Script that follows W3C Web Standards and are browser compatible.
- Strong experience in using React JS along with Redux and Flux for creating reusable UI components.
- Excellent knowledge in CSS with preprocessors like LESS and SASS.
- Extensive experience in creating style guides, best practices and setting UI standards for enterprise/consumer applications using Bootstrap.
- Experience of developing, publishing, running and maintaining websites from scratch on Linux and windows environment.
- Experience with usage of Mongo DB to perform various CRUD operations. Used mongoose for integration of Mongo DB in the project.
- Knowledge in package management toolkits like Gulp, Grunt, Maven and Npm Scripts.
- Worked on Unit test by Test-Driven Development (TDD), writing test cases using Jasmine, QUnit, Karma, Mocha, Chai and Protractor for E2E testing.
- Expertise in using source code control systems such as GIT and SVN and project management tool JIRA.
- Experience in using tools for development and design like Adobe Dreamweaver, Sublime Text, Eclipse and net beans.
- Extensively worked in various software methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile, and Scrum.
Languages: C, C++ and JAVA
Frameworks: AngularJS, Angular 2/4, ReactJS, Redux, Flux, NodeJS, D3.js, Webpack
IDE s: NetBeans, Sublime, Visual Studio code, Notepad++, Edit plus, WebStorm, SVN
Work Flow: Single Page App, Responsive Web Design
Operating System: Windows, Linux, Mac.
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall.
Tools: Tableau,Jasmine, Grunt, Gulp, Karma, SVN, Maven
Confidential, Cedar Rapids, IA
- Worked with both Angular 2/4 for developing Dynamic Single Page Application.
- Updated the application with new features of Angular 4.
- Expertise in developing Angular2 features like Directives, Filters and Services.
- Worked on Angular 2 by consuming Restful web services & used Angular 2 forms like Template Driven forms and Modern Driven (Reactive) forms to perform form validations both on server and client side.
- Implemented Angular2 classes and life cycle hooks to maintain the data present in each view.
- Implemented Angular 2 services to connect the web application to back-end APIs.
- Extensively implemented ES6 for building interactive cross platform web application and optimizing the application for high performance.
- Developed Custom Directives like Elements, Attributes and Classes and AngularJS2 .x Factory to monitor asynchronous service calls through Dependency Injection
- Worked with Http Interceptors configurations for security in Angular 2 applications.
- Worked with Angular 2 components , pipes , injectables .
- Worked on EXT JS with Restful Web service technologies
- Used JSON for storing and exchanging information between browsers and servers.
- Working experience with version control system GIT and bug tracking tools JIRA in Agile Scrum environment.
- Knowledge in designing customized interactive dashboards in Tableau using Marks, Action, filters, parameter, and calculations and creating data visualizations using Tableau
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
- Handled multiple projects at the same time using Agile methodology.
- Built user interfaces differently by breaking them into components using React JS and used a real, full featured programming language to render views, with React JS.
- Used React JS for templating for faster compilation and developing reusable components.
- Used React JS with Redux to separate the data and presentation layer. Utilized Redux stores to handle the states and update the UI.
- Developed SPA using React JS to utilize the HTML5 DOM features and update elements that are modified in the webpage.
- Involved in creating slider component navigation bar using React JS for menus and highlighting user clicks. Breadcrumbs.
- Configured routes between React JS and Flask to render the templates from the server-side.
- Regularly attended the pre-market support team for any possible production defects during the pre-market hours.
- Used Grunt for building one project and maven for another project.
- Used to handle the process of build and deployment of projects using Jenkins and electric commander.
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
- Worked with the development team, involved in creating MVW (Web API) to implement Angular JS framework for client side rendering to optimize the front-end.
- Implemented Two Way Data-binding in Angular JS in order to handle the automatic synchronization of data between the model and view components.
- Created Angular JS directives, factories and services for developing single page web applications.
- Implemented Angular JS client-side form validation to validate the use inputs before passing to back-end.
- Utilized Angular JS UI-Route for managing the State Transition and URL route.
- Utilized Angular JS dependency injection to inject different services just like custom service, and create some custom directives to do some reusable component.
- Built Angular JS modules, controllers, pop up modals, and file up loaders.
- Developed criteria based bootstrap grid data display with nested table format and implemented paging, sorting, grouping using Angular JS.
- Integrated REST web service calls to get data from response and display them on UI and also used Angular JS services like $q, $http, $broadcast, $emit, $on.
- Created features like dropdown list, search function and card model by using Angular JS material.
- Involved in the creation of interface to manage user menu and Bulk update of Attributes using Angular JS and jQuery.
- Designed and developed the layouts using CSS3, Box model and HTML 5.
- Coordinated with the Business Analysts and conducted feedback sessions with the Associates in order to understand the requirements of the user interface layout of the web application.
- Debugged the website using Chrome Developer’s tool and manipulated the nodes using DOM functions.
- Created the logos, images and icons that were used across multiple pages using Adobe Photoshop.
- Defined and developed the presentation layer of the application using HTML 5, CSS3 and Ajax.
- Responsible for track on technologies stack includes AngularJS, jQuery, Ext. JS, Underscore.js, LESS, Java, MySQL, and Cassandra.
- Implemented Presentation layer using CSS Framework, knockout JS, Wire-framing, HTML5
- Developed the pages that are complaint to W3C and ADA standards.
- Developed Animation Button, Navigation Bars using Bootstrap.
- Helped to create a mobile friendly website with Bootstrap.
- Implemented Presentation layer using CSS Framework, Angular JS, Wire-framing, and HTML5.
- Used JSON for data exchange between client and server.
- Used Ajax to reduce the network load and update only the certain components of the website.
- Actively participated and provided feedback in a constructive and insightful manner during weekly Iterative review meetings to track the progress for each iterative cycle and figure out the issues.
- Ensured site design integrity and quality control consistency throughout the project’s lifecycle.
- Updated the website from time to time for special Requirements.
- Responsible for quality assurance of finished websites including the validation of web forms and links.