- Experience in all phases of software development life cycle (SDLC), which includes User Interaction, Business Analysis/Modeling, Design/Architecture, Development, Implementation, Integration, Documentation, Testing, and Deployment.
- Strong Experience in designing and developing the business web applications by "Hand - Coding" methodology with the help of HTML, HTML5, and CSS3 based on the W3C standards.
- Created optimized graphic websites and application interfaces using HTML and CSS.
- Experience on working with CSS Backgrounds, CSS Layouts, CSS Positioning, CSS Animations, CSS Text, CSS Borders, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Classes and Pseudo Elements.
- Proficient in handling elements of Document Object Model (DOM).
- Implemented many responsive web-based applications by integrating the concepts of Bootstrap framework.
- Expertise in developing web-based applications using libraries and frameworks like Angular JS/2, Typescript, Bootstrap, JQuery, React JS.
- Expertise in working with MVC frameworks like AngularJS.
- Good understanding on Single Page Applications both for PC and mobile devices.
- Extensive experience on implementing the AJAX features using frame works like JQuery, AngularJS.
- Thorough knowledge on virtual DOM implementation within React JS.
- Very good experience in working with the AGILE and SCRUM Methodology.
- Used SVN, GIT for version control and Clear Quest for bug fixing.
- Familiar with database development including MYSQL, SQL Server.
- Worked on modern browsers like Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari and IE.
- Proficient is creating unit test cases using Jasmine, Karma.
- Proficient in TDD (Test Driven Development) by writing test cases using Jasmine, Junit.
- Excellent written, verbal and personal communication skills.
- Strong drives to learn and apply new technologies in real - world situations.
- Ability to work in Team and Independent
- Ability to work in fast paced environments.
- Highly proficient in formulating and refining product requirements.
- HTML/ HTML5, CSS/ CSS3, DHTML
- Angular JS/2, Bootstrap, JQuery UI, React JS
- Web environment, Mobile environment
- NPM, Bower, Gulp, Grunt
- RESTFUL, SOAP Web Services
- Visual Studio, Eclipse, NetBeans, Dreamweaver.
- Jasmine, Karma.
- Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista/
- 7/8/10, Linux, Ubuntu, Mac OS X, UNIX, LINUX
- My SQL, SQL Server.
- SVN, GIT.
- Fire Bug, Chrome Developer
- Waterfall, Agile, Scrum
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, RESTful Web Services using AJAX, JSON.
- Developed reusable UI components using React JS.
- Worked in using React JS components, Forms , Events , Keys , Router and Redux concept.
- Implemented Different React Modules to embed into the Website like Navigation Bar, React Router.
- Integrated Redux Framework with React to handle large chunks of data for the improved performance
- Worked with React Component Life cycle in updating the Virtual DOM and also making AJAX calls in components.
- Consumed backend Restful API services for user interactions.
- Implemented JSON for data handling on different application.
- Worked on React JS Virtual Dom and React views , rendering using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags.
- Implemented various screens for the front end using React JS and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and Redux library.
- Interfaced with third-party vendors to customize UI/UX solutions for web verticals.
- Used GIT for version control.
- Debugging Code and Unit Testing on development using Karma.
- Tested the framework on multiple targets and debugged the issues that were found.
- Followed the agile methodology for implementing the project.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
- Developed the various screens and its architecture in accordance to UI Specs.
- Built the Responsive UI screen for creating new customer process, created different screens, customer search results page, and customer dashboard page using HTML, CSS and Twitter Bootstrap.
- Developed a fully functional login page for the company’s user facing website with complete UI and validations.
- Application Architected and developed using Angular2 framework.
- Coded JS for page functionality and Pop up Screens.
- Designed and developed the layouts of Customer Relations Module.
- Managed application state using server and client-based State Management options.
- Daily SCRUM stand-up meeting and provided Demo to the business.
- Interacted with User Experience teams to understand customer needs to design online user experiences, ensuring ease of navigation and simplicity of design.
- Implemented AJAX functionality using JQUERY, JSON.
- Built web applications which are more user interactive using latest technology Angular 2.
- Used Bootstrap to develop Responsive Widgets.
- Involved in complete SDLC life cycle - Designing, Coding, Testing, Debugging and Production Support for over 2+ projects.
- Designed new models with an Object Oriented approach using JS and JQuery components for CRM application for customer service.
- Implemented XML parsing and JSON parsing for data handling on different application.
- Used SVN repository for version control.
- Supported different frameworks involving ReactJS.
- Responsible for developing various static and dynamic modules which are displayed in different web pages according to the Web user & Retail user specifications.
Confidential, Boise, ID
- Involved in building prototypes based on business requirement which included cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant HTML/CSS layouts.
- Used Bootstrap and AngularJS in effective web design.
- Worked in a collaborative and agile environment with minimal supervision in cross-functional teams with product managers and other developers.
- Requested and got data from backend using Ajax call in JQuery to exchange JSON data with back-end.
- At later stage of the project, added responsive features using Bootstrap for more user-friendly experience and mobile-app.
- Used SVN and GIT for version control.
- Built the application to support both web and mobile environment.
- Modified and updated UI pages rapidly after received new requirement from clients.
- Coordinated with BA group for better understanding of functional requirements analyzed and designed the business requirements to documented and implemented.
- Responsible for Design and development of Web pages using HTML, CSS.
- Worked extensively with the File management and image libraries.
- Extensively used event handling and data binding.
- Fixed bugs and provided support services for the application.
- Involved in writing SQL Queries, Stored Procedures and Optimizing SQL queries and stored procedures
- Worked on Cross Browser issues for different versions of IE, Mozilla and Chrome.
- Managed and implemented all codes changes via SVN. Deploying builds across development.
- Staging and production instances and maintained code integrity.
- Created an inline-edit and widget-collapse feature for the web page.
- Added an Inline Video Player feature that supported Quick Time, Windows Media and Real-Player.
- Performed graphical design and web site contract work for small business and working professionals.
- Preparing the documentation for the entire process for the future .
- Handled all the client-side validations, slide show, hide and show controls, and dropdown menu and tab navigation using JQUERY.
- Responsible for transforming design mock-ups to W3C standards compliant HTML pages using HTML5, XHTML, CSS3.
- Wrote code to fetch data from Web services using JQuery, AJAX via JSON response and updating the HTML pages.
- Developed the user interactive web applications and Rich Internet Applications (RIA’s) using with the help of Sublime Text Editor.
- Performed maintenance and enhancements of existing web-based applications using the JQuery.
- Participated with SQA team in bug thrashing sessions to discuss and resolve bugs that were reported in TFS.
- Responsible for creating the screens with table less design following W3C standards.
- Worked on Browser Compatibility and tested each web application on popular web browsers such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Opera and Chrome.
- Worked with business analysts to understand their business models and goals and help define strategy, content, and features.