- Around 7 years of IT Experience with strong focus on UI Technologies including Design, Code and Implementation .
- Expertise in Responsive Web Design (RWD) and Cross Browser Compatibility using Bootstrap and CSS3.
- Extensively used Balsamiq, Axure, Adobe Creative Cloud and Sketch(MAC) for wire-framing, proto-typing and designing the user interface.
- Experience in using Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, InVision and MS Visio for creating Wireframes, Prototypes, Logos, Banners, Buttons, Icons and Images.
- Proficient in Autodesk MAYA, 3ds Max, Adobe Creative Cloud, Flash, Corel draw in generating new graphic content .
- Used UX PIN for the prototyping of responsive web design.
- Built Single Page Applications (SPA), Responsive Web Design (RWD), Rich Restful Service Applications, and HTML wireframes using HTML5 Grid Structures/Layouts, CSS3 Media Queries, Ajax, Material design and Bootstrap.
- Worked in Angular for development of Components, Directives and Services which are totally customizable to meet the needs of application along with senior developers.
- Extensively worked on GIT and JIRA for version control and project tracking.
- Designed web applications and web contents utilizing various Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Experience using all popular text-Editors and IDE’s like Eclipse, Notepad++, Visual Studio and Code.
- Good Understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM Functions.
- Extensive experience in creating style guides, best practices and setting UI standards for enterprise/consumer applications.
- Experience in developing, publishing, running and maintaining websites from scratch on Linux and windows environment.
- Experience in Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) preparing Requirement Specification documents, design documents, Test cases, User Training documents and Technical Help documents.
Frameworks: Bootstrap3/4, Material Design, Angular 2/4/5, SASS
IDE s and Tools: Dreamweaver, Firebug, Developer Tools, Sublime Text, Microsoft Visual Studio and Code, JIRA
UX Tools: Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch, OmniGraffle, InVision, Autodesk Maya, Balsamiq, UX Pin
Debugging/Testing Tools: Firebug, Chrome Dev Tools, Mocha, Karma, Jasmine
Operating System: Linux, Window XP7/8/10, MAC OS X
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Created interaction patterns using UX/UI design skills to create low to high fidelity sketches, flow charts & wireframes.
- Have created interactive prototypes using software such as Balsamiq , Axure, OmniGraffle and Adobe Creative Cloud .
- Used latest technologies like CSS preprocessor SASS to better enhance the workflow and development.
- Used GitHub for the Version control and JIRA for product management.
- Designed business applications using web technologies like HTML5, CSS3, Typescript, JSON, GULP, JSON and Angular based on the W3C standards.
- Developed the design as per WCAG 2.0 level AAA and ADA accessibility guidelines compliance
- Designed layouts on the front-end and developed web pages responsive for smart phones, tablets.
- Lead the overall design effort for a repository tool that hosted API data. This tool increased code reusability, which reduced development time and provided a bridge between analysts and developers when collaborating in common projects.
- Meet with clients and users to gather their requirements.
- Create wireframes, workflows and interactive prototype for web/desktop applications.
- Execute user research efforts like persona, storyboard, design thinking, usability testing, etc.
- Carried the entire UX process ranging from conducting high-level research, personas creation, wireframes, high-fi mocks, and prototypes.
- Utilized the inherent capabilities of the tablet and mobile devices to enhance UX. Advised on, and established , UX best practices
- Lead the design effort on multiple projects within the horizontal structure of Innovation team. Key achievements were increased usability and clarity on the redesigned user interfaces.
Environment: HTML5, CSS3, SASS, Typescript, AJAX, JSON, Angular 5, NPM, Ng /Ngx Bootstrap, Responsive Design, Visual Studio code, Adobe Creative Cloud, OmniGraffle, KARMA, JIRA, GitHub.
Confidential, Roseland, NJ
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Works closely with Design, Development, Program Management, Marketing Research, Analytics and other teams to develop user-centered features
- Extensively used Adobe Creative cloud and Omnigraffle, Balsamiq for wire-framing, proto-typing and designing.
- Helped define MVP and product features; built interactive Axure prototypes for demonstration.
- Designed adaptive layouts to maintain a consistent user experience across the product.
- Delivered high quality design docs: sketches, sitemap, user flows, wireframes, mockups, specification.
- Followed ADA guidelines. Implemented WCAG 2.0 level AA Web Accessibility guidelines.
- Used AXE chrome extension and JAWS for debugging the code to make Accessibility compliant.
- Provide reviews and improve guidelines on projects over time, before and after their launch
- Develop detailed product design documentation that effectively communicates interaction and design ideas to development team
- Used Angular Material design for generating interactive content.
- Developed Single Page Applications (SPA’s) using Angular 4Framework and Restful services.
- Developed the Responsive Web Design (RWD) using Bootstrap & CSS3 Media Queries.
- Designed dynamic and browser compatible pages using HTML5, CSS3, TypeScript.
- Used Angular 2 ngIf and ngFor directives used for validations for the input fields of the forms with the data existed in the database.
- Involved in File Manipulations, File Uploads using Node JS.
- Involved with all stages of Software Development Lifecycle using Agile Methodology.
- Created and Consumes Restful services API for large file upload without buffering or consuming the memory on client and server.
- Wrote extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks.
- Updated existing style guide as well as introduced and implemented cloud based collaborative library for sketch.
- Created required templates and reusable style sheets based on UI standards and company's requirements.
- Worked on cross browser compatibility issues and execute unit test cases using Jasmine and Karma.
Environment: HTML5, CSS3,Typescript, jQuery, AJAX, JSON, Angular 2.0/4, NPM, Typescript, Bootstrap, Material design, LESS/SASS, Responsive Design, Visual Studio code, SVN, KARMA, JIRA, GitHub.
Confidential, Burns harbor, IN
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Leveraged two-way data binding through scope in applications built on Angular JS.
- Used Angular JS multiple in-built directives and APIs in Angular JS & Node.js such as filters, root scope, child scope, modal, template, state etc.
- Re-developed a single page application using Angular JS, which was supported in IE 9, 10, 11, Firefox, Chrome.
- Developed concept sketches, flow diagrams, detailed wireframes, mockups, and interactive prototypes.
- Implemented Model View Controller (MVC) Design Pattern using Angular JS.
- Developed reusable components with Angular JS custom directives.
- Used Dependency Injection from Angular JS factory and services.
- Used SASS&LESS as the CSS preprocessor.
- Used SASS variables, mix-ins, nesting and import.
- Implemented User Interface and integrated with backend code, Node.JS as server-side technology
- Solid understanding of React JS Virtual Dom Algorithm, for React JS performance optimization.
- Responsible for React JS UI and architecture. Built components library, including Tree, Slide-View, and Table Grid.
- Used MEAN (Mongo DB, Express, Angular JS, Node) Stack.
- Implemented filtering and search functions using Node JS framework based on MVC pattern.
- Implemented AJAX, JSON, and Java script to create interactive web screens.
- Adopted a cross browser and cross platform approach to make the website's most versatile and supportive.
- Worked on GIT and source tree as a version control.
- Expert at creating functional specifications with visual design mockups in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Flash.
- Created the logos, images and icons that were used across multiple pages using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Followed agile software development practice paired programming, test driven development TTD and scrum status meetings.
UI/UX Web Developer
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Designed and implemented a web app for storing the information of patients, generating reports, saving personal contacts and handling schedule management.
- Used AJAX and jQuery for rich user interface along with MVC.
- Used jQuery for slideshows.
- Worked on UI components such as grids, tabs, and panels.
- Developed site maps and constructed wireframes enabling effortless navigation.
- Created custom Filters which can format data in different ways based on the requirements and involved in two-way data binding technique with styling from Bootstrap.
- Converted data from database into JSON or XML format files and retrieve useful information using AJAX calls to display them on the browser.
- Designed a responsive website using Bootstrap grid system to layout contents that fit different devices including mobile, tablet and desktop.
- Used RESTful APIs which support JSON and XML to access back-end data payload.
- Used SEO best practices to optimize site for search engines.
- Involved mostly in each step of the Software Development Life cycle.
- Worked on cross-Browser compatibility issues and integration of the project.
- Developed CSS templates.
- Modified designs and templates for better user interaction and understanding.
- Designed training materials utilizing UX design principles and provided training using Adobe Photoshop, After Effects and Flash.
- Wrote User defined functions, views, trigger, and indexes for various purposes based on the requirements.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Used AJAX and JSON to make asynchronous calls for retrieving dynamic data from backend server and update the specific parts of DOM.
- Evaluated code to ensure that it is valid, is properly structured, meets industry standards and is compatible with varied browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Extensive experience in Web Application Development, Interface Web Design, Designing/developing Interfaces for multiple browsers (Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera etc.).
- Designed and Implemented Effects and accessibility features in jQuery.
- Programmed various jQuery plug-ins such as Buttons, Calendar, Grid, List box, Tab Container, Accordion, Menu, Dialog boxes and Toolbars .
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions.
- Used Autodesk Maya for creating custom 3-D designs and animations .
- Used Twitter Bootstrap to develop complex page layouts including various sections such as headers, footers, left-side bars, content area and marketing area.
- Hibernate was used for Object Relational mapping with Oracle database.
- Involved in developing the user interface using Struts
- Used Spring MVC (Model View Controller) to handle/intercept the user requests and used various controllers to delegate the request flow to the Backend tier of the application.
- Developed custom tags for UI