- Software and firmware engineer with many years of professional experience in research, analysis, design, algorithm development, implementation, testing and bug - fixing for telecommunication system, Video, Audio products.
- Optimization and integrating of various audio and video codec on different processors/DSP. Strong background on embedded system.
- Expertise on embedded system, firmware and software developing.
- Expertise with DSP theory. Experience in audio, video and image digital signal processing.
- Experience with hardware level embedded software developing.
- Familiar with video codec standard H.264, H.263, MPEG4.
- Familiar with audio processing, MP3, AAC, G.7xx, AMR, AGC, DRC, loudness control, …
- Worked on VoIP, UMTS, LTE wireless system.
- Proficient in designing and implementing DSP/embedded software/firmware algorithms in C/C++ and assembly. Integrated algorithms into RTOS.
- Hardware testing, device driver developing.
- Algorithms developed: OFDM, OFDMA, FFT, FIR/IIR filter, Echo Canceller, Noise Depression…..
- Familiar with microcontroller, multi-processor system coding, lower level peripherals and devices driver
Languages: C/C++/C#, Perl, Python script, Matlab and SimuLink.
Assembly language: ARM9/7/Cortex, TI C55/54, C64xx, Z80, 8051, VLIW DSP
Operating System: Windows, UNIX and Linux.
Real Time Operating System: VxWorks, TI DSP/BIOS, Linux.
Development Environments: Clear Case, SVN, CVS, Share Point, Agile, Rally and Synergy Agile/SCRUM.
Developing Environments: MS Visual Studio, Code Composer Studio, GNU.
Microprocessor and DSP: ARM9/7, Intelx86, Z80, 8051, DaVinci, OMAP, TI TMS /55, C62xx, 64xx, 6678 and so on.
Laboratory tools: Oscilloscope, JTAG, Logic Analyzer, Spectrum Analyzer, Audio Precision.
Network Protocols and Standards:: VoIP, xDSL, ATM, IP,TCP,UDP,RTP,RTCP,SRTP,SIP,H.323.
Senior Firmware Engineer
- Integrated audio algorithms into multi threading real time operating system and optimization.
- Confidential algorithm algorithm new futures.
- Developed I2S, I2C, SPI, UART device drivers
Senior Software Engineer
Confidential, Newark, NJ
- Camera hardware interfaces and drivers on Android, Linux, OS X and windows system.
- Hardware video codec interface developing on Android system.
- Video/Audio codec (X264, openh264, VP8 Speex Opus) integrated to Android and iOS video apps, debugging and testing.
- Video/Audio codec bit rate control according to wireless bandwidth by using RTCP.
- Video resolution change according to the wireless bandwidth estimation.
- Video performance control and testing. Video/Audio streaming transport by RTP and RTCP. SIP/SDP, WebRTC, FFMPEG and PJSIP implementing and testing in Android system.
Senior Software Engineer, Dallas, TX
- Configuring Linux video server system. Integrated Confidential and some video/audio codec into system.
- Ported X264 video codec from Linux version to Windows Visual Studio 2010 version.
- Video/Audio trans-coding algorithm developing on TI 6678 DSP. Ported x264 source code to GPU, by using Open CL and CUDA. Image post processing by Confidential .
- Developed video camera data transferring interface on ARM cortex microcontroller.
- Http adaptive streaming workflow testing on both server and mobile side.
- Video and audio synchronization, Voice activity detection and active speaker switching.
- Video/audio relay stream control, bandwidth estimation and bit rate control, H.264/SVC video bit rate control and dynamic thinning.
- H.264 AVC/SVC RTP video stream packing/de-packing, trans-coding.
- Clients information management by MySQL Implemented RTCP features related with AVC/SVC on client software and performance testing.
Senior Embedded Softeware Engineer
- Developing signals acquisition and processing algorithms on multi threading real time operating system and optimization.
- Optimized 3D FFT and some other signal processing algorithms on C64++ DSP Developed I2S, I2C, SPI, GPIO, DMA, UART, Bluetooth device drivers, RF transmitter, camera RGB to Confidential interface and FPGA driver. Radar and image signal computer vision algorithm Matlab simulation.
- Motion control algorithms developing on ARM9 controller.
- Data transfer by CAN DSP algorithm creating, simulation data creating and test result verification by Matlab.
- DSP and ARM interface development.