- Intuitive, results - driven Apple Certified professional with over 15 years of experience in the information technology field, including web developing and programing, scripting solutions, application patching and packaging deployment, image development and testing, asset management, hardware and software maintenance, training, customer service support, database management, analyze risk assessment and provides measures in place to control vulnerabilities. Additionally, served as an open source advocate and an IT consultant for 6 years.
Platforms: Linux (various distro) | Unix (MacOS 10.2 - 10.14 and Solaris) | Microsoft Windows (NT, 95, 98, Me, 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10) and Windows Server 2008, 2012 and 2016
Network/Protocols and tools: Active Directory | Open Directory | TCP/IP | FTP | DNS | DHCP | Ethernet | IMAP, POP and SMTP mail configuration | Wireshark | NMAP | Cisco AnyConnect VPN
Virtualization: VMWare Fusion | Parallels | Virtual Box
Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM): JAMF Pro | Citrix XenMobile | VMware AirWatch | MobileIron
Web Servers: MS Internet Information Services (IIS) | Apache Web server
Imaging/Deployment and managing tools: JAMF Pro application suite | AutoPKG | AutoDMG
Application Languages: Java | PHP | ColdFusion | Java Script | HTML | CSS | Shell Scripting
Databases: MYSQL | Microsoft SQL | Microsoft Access
Ticketing System: Service Now | Oracle Siebel
Security Tools: McAfee Endpoint Protection | Cylance Protect and Optics | FireEye | Carbon Black | FTK Imager | PGP
Other Applications: Apple Enterprise Connect |Microsoft Office Suite (O365) | Siebel CRM | Citrix VDI | RSA Authentication Manager | RSA SecurID | Aternity, Adobe CS Suite | Adobe ColdFusion studio | Apple iWork | Microsoft SharePoint | Cute FTP | Eclipse | Admit Mac
Senior Macintosh Engineer
- Create updated MacOS image, based on NIH and security standards.
- Restructured and rebuilt the Mac and iOS environment using JAMF Pro.
- Developed policies, departmental configurations and managed preferences based on business needs and future goals.
- Configured and implemented Zero-Touch Deployment for both Mac’s and iOS devices using Apple Business Manager (formerly known as Device Enrollment Program - DEP).
- Use JAMF Pro to manage all Mac and mobile devices while maintaining inventory.
- Implemented Apple Enterprise Connect for easy integration of Macs to AD, Kerberos ticket renewal and Authentication, and LAN/network password change.
- Document and implement processes, procedures, and standards Operations.
- Package, test and deploy various applications and perform updates using JAMF Pro tools.
- Created a new roll out plan to implement MDM for all mobile devices using JAMF Pro.
- Integrated PIV card authentication solutions for all Macs.
- Provide desktop support to Executives and VIPs as needed.
- Assists Security Team with security and vulnerability remediation.
Senior Macintosh systems Analyst/Security Analyst
- Constantly looking for Software Vulnerabilities, provide patches/updates and upgrades when required.
- Execute computer forensic operations, Malware analysis and log monitoring.
- Monitor User account activity and Authorization and access control.
- Encrypt all mobile Macintosh laptop using FileVault 2 via JAMF Pro.
- Research and analyze various source intelligence activities and current cyber threats.
- Monitor attempts to access deactivated accounts through audit logging.
- Build, manage and deploy images for all Macintosh workstations using JAMF Pro Suite while maintaining inventory.
- Provide software patching/updates and packages building using JAMF Pro Suite.
- Provides support to senior Executive Management users in a Microsoft Windows and Macintosh environment by troubleshooting and resolving all escalated issues.
- Troubleshoot and resolve all Mac OS X and Windows network and application issues.
- Perform active directory administration for user accounts and devices.
- Utilize Siebel ticketing system to document and track all issues reported and steps taken to resolve.
- Research, analyze and provide solutions for most common system issues.
- Configure enterprise email on mobile devices (iOS, blackberry) and provide training and demonstration.
- Managed all mobile devices using various EMM tools (AirWatch and XenMobile).
- Member of the Mac Technical group, responsible for planning and providing the best solution to advance the Macintosh infrastructure at the Foundation.
- Served as Co-Founder of Confidential by providing Information and Technology consulting services to small and mid-size companies in search of reliable and inexpensive platforms other than Microsoft platform.
- Provided consulting services in areas such as Linux, PHP, Apache, Samba, MYSQL and other open source products.
- Prepared and delivered training and support materials on how to integrate open source software with existing Windows and Macintosh platforms.
Senior Web Developer/Programmer
- Designed and created layouts specializing in building robust dynamic web sites and Content Management Systems (CMS) using PHP and MySQL.
- Designed web layout using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Conducted training session for all clients on how to maintain and edit websites using customized developed Content Management Systems (CMS).
Web Developer/Desktop Technician
- Assembled and repaired both new and refurbished computers.
- Provided exceptional desktop support to customers.
- Assisted with designing and building websites, utilizing a variety of tools.
- Prepared technical documentations and conducted training sessions.