- To apply and provide my three years of work - experience in the field of programming. Specifically, development of web applications, server and database maintenance, java-based programming utilizing spring framework, and hosting in AWS with the many services it provides.
Confidential, Cincinnati, OH
- Installed and configured applications and wrote APIs to integrate clients data into Confidential ’s applications for 30+ national and international clients; provide support to 10 to 14 clients at one time.
- Responsible for the AWS research and provided weekly updates. Made recommendation to move to a hosted environment using AWS to the executive team. The executive team selected AWS after reviewing three additional companies under consideration.
- Integrated four internal web applications for nontransparency to clients providing security for user set up and student transcripts.
- Write Java Code to handle unique client requests and to pull student data from college system into Confidential ’s application.
- Implementation of AWS for three additional schools. Waiting on clients approval to transition to production.
- Utilize an AWS service called Cloudformation, which uses JSON or YAML language to control resources in services within AWS. Built a server to utilize additional resources used in AWS using Tomcat, Apache, Java and Github to pull applications into the server.
- Manage oracle databases includes creation to users, permissions and write triggers to purge data.
- Utilize an AWS service called database migration service which pulls data from an on premise database to a hosted database. Then updated that data through written SQL scripts.
- Configured VPC (routing tables, DHCP, public and private subnets, internet gateways and security groups within AWS).
- Utilize an AWS service called Appstream for clients to access a Windows application from web browser.
- Utilize LAMBDA services in AWS for development services.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
Database Administrator and Software Developer
- Learned the database administration within the Bureau.
- Programmed with visual basic.
- Wrote an application for internal use to help another department to scan barcode to track that information within the application.
- Excellent written, interpersonal, organizational, and problem solving skills.
- Team oriented and client-side driven with a focus in fast-paced learning to meet targeted deadlines.
- Configuring and customizing applications to meet the needs and desires of the client.
- Knowledge in utilizing web applications though Tomcat, WebLogic, and Apache.
- Securing applications through CAS, LDAP, and Shibboleth through SAML assertions.
- Experience in database maintenance, PL-SQL, T-SQL, and SQL in both Oracle and Microsoft SQL.
- Experience in AWS and its many services such as: EC2, RDS, AppStream, VPC, CloudWatch, CloudFormation, DMS, IAM, S3, CodeCommit, and Route 53.