- Around 3+ Years of experience in developing and designing User Interface (UI) web applications.
- Good experience in understanding the phases of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) which includes design, development, Testing and maintenance of User Interface.
- Good experience in working with Restful Web Services and implementing Restful API's.
- Good experience in writing back - end SQL, PL/SQL queries for fetching data.
- Good experience in developing applications using source code control systems such as GIT, JIRA, and SVN for maintaining versions across various releases.
- Experience in creation of UI components and interactive UIs using ReactJS.
- Experience in developing Node.js applications using MVC frameworks and installation of client-side dependencies using NPM reusable.
- Experience working with Angular modules, services, templates, directives and dependency injection to create a SPA.
- Developed a Python automated testing framework which can send, receive messages, test various interfaces including REST APIs.
- Developed RESTful web services for remote integration with third party platforms using Django Rest Framework and integrating with Apache servers on Linux with wsgi.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, and NPM etc.
- Expertise in Creating responsive web pages using Bootstrap.
- Proficient in manipulating properties and methods of document objects and modifying attributes and values via DOM
- Good experience in working with No-sql Mongo DB.
- Technical knowledge on EC2, IAM, S3, VPC.
- Adaptive to Cloud Strategies based on AWS.
- Proficient in SQL and wrote Stored Procedures, Triggers besides writing DDL, DML and transaction queries.
IDE & Tools: Eclipse, Notepad++, Dreamweaver, Atom, VS Code
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall
Operating System: Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista/7/8, MAC OS X
Database: PL/SQL (oracle), MySQL, MS SQL
Other Tools & Technologies: Bower, NPM
Version Control: GIT, SVN
Confidential, Pleasanton, CA
- Develop user interface using HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, JSON, Ajax and Angular JS.
- Implemented Angular components for UI services to consume rest services using Component based architecture by providing Angular.
- Implementation a responsive UI which will scale itself depending on the device, platform and browser using Angular, HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap.
- Initiated the application using Angular CLI and Created Components, Directives and Services using Angular.
- Develop components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router using ReactJS.
- Develop interactive UI's using Virtual DOM, JSX and React Native components.
- Develop RESTful Web services and implemented RESTful API's to consume data from upstream system and produce to the downstream systems.
- Design & develop the Restful and Soap Based Web Services.
- Designed CSS based page layouts that are cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant.
- Used GIT for version controlling and regularly pushed the code to GitHub.
- Extensively used debugging tools such as Firebug and IE Dev tools to investigate the issues and fix bugs.
- Developed certain features of the application functionality i.e. CRUD (Create, read, update, delete) features using NodeJS and Responsive Web Design.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON, XML, AngularJS and NodeJS.
- Called the Restful web service calls for POST, PUT, DELETE and GET methods.
- Involved in design, development, testing and implementation of the process systems, working on iterative life cycles business requirements, and creating Detail Design Document.
- Using agile methodologies to plan work for every iteration and used continuous integration tool to make the build passes before deploying the code to other environments.
- Responsible for complete UI development and integration with back end team.
- Developed complete web site which shows options to buy a book.
- Involved in developing web Page Applications using Angular JS
- Actively participated and provided feedback in a constructive and insightful manner during weekly Iterative review meetings to track the progress for each iterative cycle and figure out the issues.
- Used Bootstrap framework for developing customizable and fully responsive for various screen sizes.
- Fixed bugs and provided support services for the application.
- Migrated content from existing website to a new, database driven website; utilized in house Content Management System.
- Attended Daily standup meetings (Scrum), Estimation meetings and Requirement review meetings to analyze requirements for project.
- Design and implement front-end business applications using Bootstrap.
- Responsible for splitting the UI logic into AngularJS MVC Architecture Views, Models and Controllers.
- Responsible for estimations, code reviews and build deployments.
- Used best coding practices and naming conventions while writing code in AngularJS, CSS and HTML.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility.
- Responsible for Cross Browser compatibility and writing unit test cases using Jasmine.
- Involved in coding pages with best Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Fixed bugs and provided support services for the application and Tested/Debugged web browser using Firebug.
- Managed and implemented all codes changes via SVN Control Version System.
- Deploying builds across development, staging and production instances and maintained code integrity.