- Over 7 years of experience in developing User Interface and Web Development specialized in front - end UI development with frameworks and libraries.
- Hands on experience on CSS preprocessors such as LESS and SASS.
- Have a Strong knowledge on Angular4 & Angular5 Components.
- Proficient in developing responsive Single Page Application (SPA) and Dynamic Web Applications using MVC Architecture Using Angular framework.
- Experienced in architectures like MVC, Redux.
- Hands on experience in creating components using React.js
- Have a Strong knowledge on Angular 2/4 Components, Building Prototypes and Services.
- Proficient in integrating visualization for UI reports using Jasper Reports and D3.js for Dynamic Data Visualization.
- Good experience in creating components documentation using react.js
- Experience in unit testing the application using Junit and in Test Driven Development (TDD). Hands on experience in writing unit testing incorporating Jasmin.
- Experience in implementing Continuous Integration and Deployment (CI/CD) using Jenkins application server.
- Experience in Developing Custom Widgets using DOJO.
- Solid experience with Responsive Web Design (RWD).
- Testing application using Jasmin Test Framework and Karma.
- Hands on experience on defect or Issue tracking tools like Jira, Remedy and Bugzilla.
- High level proficiency with distributed version control tools such as Git and Svn.
- Hands-on experience in using IntelliJ, WebStorm, Eclipse, Brackets, Atom and Visual Studio code for web application development.
- Proficiency in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and used Agile and Waterfall Methodologies and Scrum for development process.
Version Controls: Git, SVN
Testing: Protractor, Karma, Manual Testing, Automation Testing.
Frameworks & Libraries: Angular js, React JS, Angular 2/4, Backbone.js NodeJS, Bootstrap and JQuery
Confidential, Andover, MA
- I am responsible to develop Single page application based on functional and system requirements.
- Involved in developing single page applications using frameworks Angular, Node.js, Bootstrap, JQuery.
- Developing UI applications with more responsive by using web technologies HTML, CSS, SASS, JSON.
- Working with HTTP/HTTPS protocols by using Angular 6 components to build Restful services.
- Develop and test across multiple browsers, platforms and devices including smartphones and tablets.
- Using Postman to test the API workflow tested on the JSON files which are generated by the C#.
- Involved in requirement gathering and analysis.
- Maintaining and improving the performance of existing software.
- Collaborate with management and technical support team to design and implement features.
- Involved in designing and code reviews.
- Involved in Unit testing by using jasmine framework to deliver bug free code.
- Involved in Bug fixing to ensure strong functionality and optimization.
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary.
- Works with team in building Components, web services and web-based applications using Angular6 and C# technologies.
- Day to day maintenance and support of all existing applications in use at IDMS.
- Works with TypeScript, CSS3, HTML5, C#, SignalR, Azure cloud services, My SQL, Micello Api to develop the web portal.
Environment: Angular 6, Angular CLI, TypeScript, C#, Node.js, NPM, Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3, GIT, Visual Studio, SAFe.
Confidential, Buffalo Grove, IL
- Worked extensively with Angular CLI for creating components, services, pipes, directives.
- Updated the application with new features of Angular 4.
- Developed single page applications using Angular 4, web pack and grunt.
- Worked on some of the new features of Angular 4 like new if else syntax, ng-templates, form validators.
- Created single page application structure with multiple modules using Angular 4.0, Typescript.
- Created application mockups and styling with Bootstrap, CSS3, ng2-bootstrap.
- Created core module with components that will be loaded once in AppModule such as Navbar, Toolbar, Services and routing modules.
- Created shared module with components that will be shared across the application such as Loader, ModalDialog, Models, Error Handler.
- Created MessageBanner component which will serve as a notification panel to display errors related to the hosted components.
- Used Postman to test the API workflow tested on the JSON files which are generated by the NodeJS.
- Worked with HTTP/HTTPS protocols by using angular4 components to build Restful services.
- Designed the views using different HTML5 elements.
- Designed various multiple styles with colors, fonts, backgrounds in CSS.
- Created directive for Typeahead search functionality using angular which can be attached in any input filed.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility, Responsive Web Design and hence worked on different browsers like Google Chrome and Internet Explorer.
- Hands on Experience on Angular 4 technology for one complete project in rebasing the UI of the application.
- Used GitHub for source code management.
- Involved in agile software methodologies using TEST DRIVEN DEVELOPMENT(TDD).
Environment: Angular (2/4), Angular CLI, TypeScript, Node.js, NPM, Bootstrap, Ajax, HTML5, CSS3, GIT, Visual Studio Code, TDD.
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
- Developed the application for responsive to different screen resolutions using Bootstrap and CSS media queries.
- Used jQuery plugins for Drag-and-Drop, Widgets, Menus, User Interface and Forms.
- Developed external page using jQuery (from the same domain) inside a container when a tab is clicked on via Ajax call and to support auto mode
- Used various bootstrap components like accordion, date picker, time picker, alert, buttons, modal and react-bootstrap components.
- Thorough understanding of CSS principles with a clear ideology for managing maintainable, scalable and cross-browser code.
- Wiring of the components with redux and redux-saga.
- With the concept of ReactJs Worked on usage metrics and end to end events tracing for analysis purpose.
- Working experience on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Classes, Pseudo Elements and CSS Behaviors in CSS.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like Safari, Opera, Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer.
- Resolved complex issues related to browser and network performance, cross-browser and legacy IE compatibility, client-side scaling, data modeling, usability and testability
- Expert in HTML5/CSS3 development and have experience React.js, angular.js, Responsive design.
Front End Developer
- Used jQuery plugins for Drag and Drop, widgets, Menus, User Interface and Forms
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Working knowledge of Ecommerce Application and Ecommerce Application development and deployment, and familiarity with Merchandising and Supply Chain systems.
- Working knowledge of Ecommerce Order Management and Content Management.
- Created Responsive web-design, which is accessible for web and mobile using Bootstrap
- Used Twitter Bootstrap and media Queries to create Responsive Web design working with CSS3 pre-processors such as SASS.
- Used micro service architecture with Spring Boot based services interacting through a combination of REST, MQ.
- Developed the Application using Spring MVC Framework by implementing Controller and Service classes.
- Implemented the search functionality for Internal Application using AngularJS
- Extensively used Angular UI components like Calendar, Grid, Select and Uploader etc.,
- Developed AngularJS services for reusable functionality
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, RESTful Web Services using AJAX, JSON
- Participated in client meetings and resolving client and management project issues
- Involved in daily SCRUM meetings to keep track of the project status
- Worked with Development and Requirement Analysts to ensure that the Test Requirements are correct and complete
- Designed and developed the layouts using CSS3, Box model and HTML 5 .
- Coordinated with the Business Analysts and conducted feedback sessions with the associates to understand the requirements of the user interface layout of the web application .
- Debugged the website using Chrome Developer’s tool and manipulated the nodes using DOM functions.
- Defined and developed the presentation layer of the application using HTML 5, CSS3 and Ajax .
- Responsible for track on technologies stack includes AngularJS, jQuery, LESS and Cassandra.
- Developed the pages that are complaint to W3C standards.
- Developed Animation Button, Navigation Bars using Bootstrap.
- Implemented Presentation layer using CSS Framework, Angular JS, Wire-framing, and HTML5.
- Delivered flowcharts, wireframes, functional templates, and UI prototypes.
- Used JSON for data exchange between client and server .
- Used Ajax to reduce the network load and update only the certain components of the website.
- Actively participated and provided feedback in a constructive and insightful manner during weekly Iterative review meetings to track the progress for each iterative cycle and figure out the issues.
- Ensured site design integrity and quality control consistency throughout the project’s lifecycle.
- Updated the website from time to time for special Requirements.
- Responsible for quality assurance of finished websites including the validation of web forms and links.