- Good communication and time - management skills with the ability to be depended on by colleagues to deliver good quality work in good time
- Quick learner - we use the latest web technologies; we expect you to be able to catch up quickly
- Willingness and proven ability to quickly acquire proficient development skills in new areas and technologies
- Strong organizational, visual design, layout, and graphic design skills with attention to detail
- Strong analytical ability to perform data analysis and troubleshooting across many disparate systems
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative and open communicative environment
Confidential, Plano, TX
LEAD Microservice DEVELOPER
- Built Spring Boot microservices for the delivery of software products across the enterprise.
- Decompose existing monolithic code base into Spring Boot microservices.
- Created client library that provided load balanced and fault tolerant consumption of Spring Boot microservices from monolithic application.
- Created POC of Authentication and Authorization with Oauth2 Spring Boot microservice. Utilized JWT as tokenization scheme for Oauth2.
- Demonstrated and modeled security patterns with JWT and Oauth2.
- Created POC of multitenancy with micro services utilizing PostgreSQL & Cassandra.
- Configured Artifactory for Gradle/Java artifacts/libraries.
- Created Gradle builds to build and deploy Spring Boot microservices to internal enterprise Docker registry.
Confidential, Plano, TX
Lead ATG DEVELOPER
- Involved in design, development and implementation phases of the application modules under agile methodology.
- Participated in business meetings to gather the requirements and wrote functional requirements document based on it.
- Worked on ATG Repositories to create the new fields in the catalog and template URL'S to display in JSP'S.
- Developed the personalization application, which targets the user, based on profile information collected at the time of registration.
- Created profile overview, add/edit address, update profile information UI. Worked on billing profiles, order history and profile components for lightweight shopping cart model.
- Extensively worked on for profile Form Handler, Shopping Cart Form Handler, Cart Modifier Form handler, Shipping Group Form Handler.
- Worked on user registration and address book functionality as part of my account section.
- Developed dynamo servlets for querying ProductCatalog Repository, rendering product and SKU details, inventory checking, for sorting, pagination and categorizing products by brand and price.
- Developed Custom Catalogs to account for subCatalogs in rootCategories.
- Used Connection pools and Relational views and SQL Repositories to save/retrieve the data from database.
- Worked with deployment team to build and deploy the application team.
- Debugged and fixed several production issues.
- Interacted with clients to understand their business requirements.
- Involved in technical discussions and overall architecture as well as to communicate with the other integration teams.
- Involved in the implementation of ProductCatalog and SearchCatalog.
- Customized the OOTB ProfileFormHandler and CartModifierFormHandler to include application specific properties.
- Designed the discount strategy during online checkout process for the users. Created a new Pipeline servlet to serve the discount functionality when the coupon or catalog code applied on the order.
- Implemented rules for Item price Calculator, added new discount calculator in the pricing engine.
- Developed Payment Group, Price Order pipeline and customized ExpressCheckoutformHandler, CartModifierformHandlers for adding to existing accounts.
- Defining the targeting rules and implementing rule-based personalization.
- Designed and documented different training materials for business users and systems administrators
- Supported in build and deployment process and code check-in to CVS.
- Built the jar files using Ant built scripts.
- Extensively worked on JSP, Java Script.