- Competent in Gathering user requirements and converting them into software requirement specifications (SRS) using UML, Design Patterns, Object Oriented Methodologies.
- Experience in React JS on implementing store actions, installing React Router, React - Redux app to handle real time data, API calls from Trunk and Redux.
- Extensive experience in developing software applications using Angular 2.0components like observables, routing, dependency injection, 2-way data binding, service resources, filters and events.
- Expert in working with NodeJS server-side application to implement concepts like Event Dispatcher, Express.js.
- Hands on use of AngularJS to implement Modules, Filters, Services, Controllers, Factories, HTTP caching and Angular UI Bootstrap.
- Good understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) andDOM functions, DOM collections.
- Expert in developing applications using CSS preprocessors like SASS and LESS.
- Hands-on experience in creating Single Page Applications using Angular JS MVC along with routers, custom directives, controllers, filters and form validations.
- Experience with NodeJS platform, npm, Common JS, grunt&gulp, bower, forever and nodemon.
- Implemented adaptive as well as responsive web design for mobiles, tablets and desktop.
- Highly skilled in using Bootstrap for tables, grids, form elements, carousels, layouts, Toolbars, Panels, Button, etc. for responsive designing.
- Experience in integrating NodeJS server-side code with MongoDB to store and retrieve data using Mongoose drivers.
- Having knowledge on GEO Maps.
- Experience in using various jQuery UI controls and corresponding Event handlers etc.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like Safari, Internet explorer, Firefox and Google Chrome.
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Web Accessibility and Web Securities.
- Used KARMA and JASMINE for unit testing.
- Experience in debugging on various browsers with Chrome Dev Tools, IE Tester, Firefox Firebug and Safari web inspector.
- Experience with SVN Source Control, TFS and GIT for code management.
- Experience in implementing complete Software development life cycle (SDLC) for various applications including Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, Maintenance and Support.
- Experience in creating user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes to improve the user experience in both website and webapp.
Languages: Java, Python, PHP, C++, C
Core Java: Data Structures, Collections, Generics, Serialization Reflections, Concurrency/Multithreading, RMI, Swing
J2EE Technologies: JSP, JMS, JB, Java Servlets, JDBC
IDE & Tools: Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, NetBeans, Notepad++, Adobe Dreamweaver, Sublime Text Editor, RAD, Brackets, Soap UI, TOAD, Putty, Oracle JDeveloper, Spring framework
Debugging Tools: Firebug, Chrome Developer Toolbar, IE Developer Toolbar
Database: Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, PL/SQL, Oracle 8i,9i,10g,11g,12c DB2, MongoDB, NoSQL
Development Tools: Adobe Photoshop CS5, Adobe Illustrator, Version control CVS, SVN, Git
App/Web Servers: Apache Tomcat 7.0, 8.0, JBOSS 6.0, HTTP Web Server, WebSphere
SDLC s: Waterfall, Agile
Build/Testing Tools: Maven, ANT 1.7.1, JUnit 4.7, TestNG, Mockito, XML Spy, Cucumber, Webdriver, Jenkins Selenium, Karma & Jasmine
Loggers: Log4J, SLF4J
Confidential - Chicago, IL
Web UI Application Developer
- Implemented MERN Stack (MongoDB, ExpressJS, ReactJS, NodeJS) with RESTful standards for Web Services.
- Built the reusable class components and containers using ReactRedux based on the visual designs.
- Experience working with data-grid component, react-pivot-table for data-display, filtering and exploration.
- Effective use of CSS3 features, such as creating multiple column, borders and background using SASS Preprocessor.
- Implemented modules into Node JS to integrate with designs and requirements.
- Built backend REST API with Node.js integrating Mongo DB.
- Configured Web pack to execute linters, magnifiers, pre/post-processors, tests, transpires based on build target and to bundle the JS code.
- Worked with ECMA Script ES6 features. Used Babelweb pack with ES2015 and React JSX Presets.
- Used jQuery plugins for Drag-and-Drop, Widgets, Menus, User Interface and Forms.
- Created test cases and implemented Unit Testing using Jasmine and Karma in Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Used various code splitting techniques to attain low initial UI load times.
- Used Node.js to run Grunt tasks and build properly the project (compile, minify, concat etc.)
- Involved in developing page Layouts, Dynamic Menu, Modal Dialogs, Search features.
- Used services which get/save data in memory, localStorage, sessionStorage, indexedDB
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) using Agile Methodology
Senior UI Developer
- Experience in implementing React-Router to turn application into single page application.
- Experience in using various features of Angular 2.0like data binding, routing, custom pipes, custom directives, string interpolation to meet custom requirements.
- Good knowledge on creating services with Angular 4@injectable property, as to make the service available for dependencyinjection when creating components.
- Worked on React JS - Virtual Dom and React views, rendering using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags.
- Built applications using Angular 2.0,coupled with NodeJS.
- Involved in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations, and Redux concept.
- Used Promises to make RESTFUL API calls for persistence and retrieval of data.
- Used latest web technologies ECMAScript 6, React JS, Angular 2.0,Angular 4and NodeJS implemented as a backend server.
- Developed API's, database querying pattern for retrieval of data and use session tokens for auto sign in functionality.
- Worked with Cassandra DB for persisting data and user session variables.
- Used TypeScript to write class, interface, module statements, navigation and refactoring.
- Implemented singletonpattern for class using TypeScript.
- Used React-Autocomplete for creating google mapslocation search on the webpage, added Excel-Builder to download the Tabular data in Excel format using react.
- Developed components to fetch the data from the backend using Services.
- Responsible for the (D3) data driven development, Deploy and development of the web applications.
- Used GIT version control for software development, and regularly pushed the code to GitHub.
- Used JIRA and AtlassianBitbucket for code collaboration with efficient use of Pull Requests and Peer Reviews and approvals.
- Developed cross-browser/platform with Ext JS 5.x/6.x, jQuery, AJAX and DHTML/CSS to desired design specs for single page layout using code standards.
- Followed Version One AGILELife cycle management software.
- Experience of working with SASS and task runners like Gulp JS.
- Maintained high level of unit test coverage through test-driven development.
- Worked on EXT JS with Restful and SoapWeb service technologies.
- Involved in bug fixing on functionality, performance and designing issues with React JS and React-Redux using Mocha&Enzyme.
- Working with writing unit test cases for Ext JS.
- Participated in everyday SCRUM meetings to discuss about ongoing project and related issues.
Confidential - Des Moines, Iowa
Senior UI Developer
- Involved in Requirements analysis, understanding the requirements of the client and the flow of the application as well as the application Framework.
- Involved in developing UI pages using React JS and done lot of styling using SASS and Bootstrap.
- Involved in lot of Bug fixes and issues which came up in already developed components.
- Used React-Redux in the application to maintain consistency and designed reducers, containers.
- Used Firebug, chrome extensions for react and redux, debugging and browser compatibility.
- Used NodeJS for server-side scripting for our application and to run web pack and build the project properly.
- Used Node.js(NPM modules) to run the app and Web Pack for compilation.
- Developed components using React and all the advancedmethodsFunctions in development.
- Created SCSS files using mixins, imports, variables, nesting, also used SASS library.
- Used Bootstrap for interactivecross browserfunctionality and complex user interface.
- Used Git as our source/version control system and Atom/sublime Text editors for development tool.
- Used package Web pack package bundlers in task runner like grunt/gulp along with node.js for build automation and management.
- Managed UI team backlog and updated story progress in Jira, and worked with project managers to deliver revenue generating features in a continuous integration (JENKINS).
- Knowledge in working with APIs and Restful web services.
- Used bamboo for automating builds, integrating builds, tests and releases in a single workflow.
- Worked with various building blocks such as views, events, routers and actions in React JS.
- Involved in AGILE process, Monthly Sprints, and daily Scrums to discuss the development of the application.
- AGILE methodologies were used to develop applications on a weekly progress.
- Worked on Angular JStwo-way data binding between DOM and model, dependency injection.
- I have used directives, controllers, validations, factory, services for calling the Web API controller and calling the 'GET', 'POST', 'PUT', 'DELETE' methods.
- Developed custom directives, Factories and Services in AngularJS.
- Designed and developedFront end UI, presentation layer using CSS and HTML.
- Used the Node.js and Angular.jsMVC Frameworks in the development of the web applications.
- Developed real time tracking of class schedules and administrative interfaces using Node.js.
- Created an internal administration tool for our retail management team to update assets, inventory, and other sensitive information. Stack included Angular.js and node.js.
- Maintain Cross Browser compatibility&implement Responsive Design using Twitter Bootstrap, custom media queries, etc.
- Used jQuery plugins for Drag-and-Drop, Widgets, Menus, User Interface and Forms.
- Used AJAX frameworks like jQuery,JSON to develop rich GUIs and involved in performance tuning the website.
- We created a web server using Node which intercepts the requests from the clients and passes the response.
- Used SOAP UI for testing web services request and response.
- Experience in XMLSOAP (webservice) to communicate over the Internet.
- Used jQuery to traverse through a DOMtree and manipulated the nodes in the tree Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using jQuery framework.
- Used AJAX for implementing dynamic Webpages where the content was fetched via APIcalls and updated the DOM (JSON Parsing).
- Use SOAP web services to communicate between applications running on different operating systems.
- Designed various tables required for the project in Oracle 10g database and used the Stored Procedures in the application.
- Involved in discussions with the System Analyst to identify the technical requirements.
- Articulated business strategy and branding issues and to balance these with user needs and technological constraints.
- Worked closely with product managers, developers and internal stakeholders throughout the product design.
- DesignatedUI architecture for the internal web application and worked with designers to constructs conceptualWireframes and Mockups.
- Involved in various technical and architectural design discussions with back-end teams as well as front-end team to integrate front-end and back-end.
- Worked on jQuery to make dropdown menus on web pages and display part of a web page upon user request.
- Involved in providing pseudo application level code to interact with API's, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Developed page layouts, Navigations and presented designs and concepts to the clients and the management review.
- Responsible for the design of client websites right from the conceptualization stage to its implementation and maintenance.
- Worked with teams where requirements are constantly being implemented, tested and improved.
- Handled all aspects of the web application including maintaining, testing, debugging and deploying.