- Around 5 years of experience in integration testing, UAT & Production Validation testing of multiple applications and mobile apps.
- Software Quality Analyst and Testing professional in various Banking, Telecom domains.
- Experience in both Manual and Automation testing.
- Experience in W aterfall and Agile software development methodologies.
- Experience in design, development, and execution of Test Plans, Test scripts, Test Scenarios, Test cases for Web - based, Client/Server and mobile applications.
- Results-oriented, dedicated and self-motivated professional with excellent verbal and written communication, and organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Executed test cases through both manual and automated testing and managed defects using various defect tracking tools.
- Strong working Knowledge in RDBMS (Oracle, SQL Server) testing.
- Knowledge in mobile testing on IOS and Android platforms.
- Experience with testing SOAP and REST web services using SOAP UI, Postman utilities.
- Developed automation script and Performed test script execution by using Quick Test Pro and SOA Test.
- Used VB Script to design Functions for Framework in QTP and UFT.
- Created shared object repository for all the different modules by using the Object Repository Manager.
- Experience in Web Automation using Java, Selenium.
- Working Experience on Rest API, Selenium web driver and Test NG and Data Driven frame work.
- Proficiency in Ant, Maven and setting up local workspace using Maven, TestNG and Eclipse.
- Skillful in functional testing using Selenium IDE/ Web Driver using TestNG testing framework. Performed test in all kind of apps like Native apps, Web apps and Hybrid Apps using Appium in both Android as well as IOS platform.
- Involved in developing the Automation using Data Driven framework.
- Provided status of test execution, and escalated defects and issues in timely manner.
- Excellent professional skills by working independently and as a team member, and leadership abilities with very good analytical capabilities.
- Self-motivated, Methodical and detail-oriented approach to the tasks assigned, while adhering to the timelines, strive to deliver on or ahead of the schedule time by prioritizing and managing constantly changing priorities.
Testing Tools: Selenium IDE/Grid/RC/Web Driver, QTP, UFT, HP ALM, HP Quality Center, Test NG, JIRA, Rally, SOAP, SOAP UI, Postman, Restful, Apache HTTP Client Tool CI/CD Pipeline, SOA Test 9.8, Load Runner, Clear Quest.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows 98, Unix, Mac OS.
Data Management: Data Studio, Oracle, MS Access, SQL Server, DB2.
Other tools: Eclipse ITE, Splunk, GEMS, TOAD, Win SCP, WSDL Builder, Remedy, Xml Spy, Visio, Outlook, Internet Explorer, Firefox.
Productivity/Collaboration: MS Power Point, Word and Excel
Bug Tracking Tools: Quality Center, Jira, Bugzilla, Rally, Test Director.
DEV Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile/Scrum
Build Tools: Ant, Maven, Jenkins, Hudson, Hibernate
Version Control Tools: SVN, Git