- Having 9+ years of experience with specialization in development, and customization of software applications, to deliver robust and scalable enterprise scale systems for corporate clients using J2EE technologies.
- Strong experience in working on user interface applications and professional web applications using HTML,
- Expert knowledge in Flex, Photoshop, Illustrator, Macromedia Dreamweaver and Flash in a PC environment.
- Well versed in concept building, information design, visualization, testing web based applications.
- Knowledge on various terminologies like Software Developmental Life Cycle (SDLC).
- SOAP response converted to Json message using inbuilt policy.
- Experience in working with third party web services APIs and Web Services using AJAX and JQUERY.
- Experience in making Responsive web pages using Twitter Bootstrap and media queries.
- Implemented Presentation layer using CSS Framework, backbone, Angular JS, Wire - framing, HTML5.
- Expertise in debugging and troubleshooting existing code.
- Experienced with implementing different features of Bootstrap.
- Worked with GIS teams to develop Best Practices work flow strategies; Identified potential data conflicts and offered resolutions
- Provided technical support for all GIS related activities (data development, data gathering, troubleshooting)
- Good knowledge in Backbone.js and Responsive Design.
- Expertise in Client Side designing and validations using HTML, HTML5 and Java Script.
- Good understanding in Angular.js, Ember.js, Jasmine, Karma, Backbone.js, React.js, MyBatis, require.js, node.js framework concepts and Responsive Design.
- Excellent working knowledge and thorough exposure on compatibility issues with different versions of browsers like IE, Mozilla FF, and Chrome.
- Worked on IDE’s like Adobe Dreamweaver, Microsoft Visual Studio to build HTML pages.
- Developed protocol transformation from XML from/to JSON.
- Wrote application level code to interact with the backend (Java) code AJAX and JSON. Wrote code to consume the JSON data as a part of JQUERY AJAX calls and update the DOM
- Experience working on JSP.
- Experienced in Responsive Web Design.
- Managing Mongo DB using MMS monitoring tool .
- Diverse experience utilizing Java tools in business, Web, and client-server environments including Java Platform, Enterprise Edition (Java EE), JavaServer Pages (JSP), Java Servlets (including JNDI), Struts, and Java database Connectivity (JDBC) technologies.
- Involved to create the User Interactive web pages in a professional manner using web technologies like HTML5, XHTML, and CSS3 based on the W3C and ADA standards.
- Developed page layouts, Navigations and presented designs and concepts to the clients and the management review.
- Handling cross browser/platform compatibility issues (IE, Firefox, and Safari) on Windows.
- Experience with Browser testing, knowledge of cross-browser/cross-platform compatibility.
- Strong experience with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) principles and Cross Browser Compatibility issues, graphic optimization for the web, including browser-safe palettes and file size management
- Involved in daily SCRUM meetings to keep track of the ongoing project status and issues.
Scripting Languages: HTML, CSS, Java script, AJAX, Shell script, jQuery
Web/Application Server: IBM Websphere6.0/7.0, Apache Tomcat 4.1, and Weblogic10g/11g
- Creation of UI pages and custom components using JSP and Spring.
- Work on WCAG 2.0 AA compliance audits for Accessibility.
- Support multiple agile development teams in a highly collaborative environment to remediate existing web applications.
- Designed the front end applications, user interactive (UI) web pages using web technologies like HTML5, XHTML, and CSS.
- Involved in writing the front-end code for the application using Angular 4.
- Worked on Creating an AngularJS Application using a MVC framework.
- Involved in unit testing by creating Test Suites using Jest framework, and end-to-end Angular 5 testing using Protractor.
- Developed UI using Polymer and GE Predix components, Flexbox and SASS (CSS pre-processors - Mixins, Variables).
- Designing and developed Micro Services using (MEAN Stack) Node.js, Elastic search on Private Cloud OpenStack Platform using Express.js.
- Extensive experience with Spring Core, Spring IOC, Spring Boot, Spring Data JPA, Spring AOP, Spring Security, Spring Transaction, Spring JDBC, Spring MVC, Spring Integration and Hibernate ORM.
- Developed a few UI modules for the mobile version of the website using ReactJS.
- Integrated the different pages to be a single page application using Angular 4 and Typescript.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume API's using Component based architecture provided by angular 4.
- Extensively used oracle sql and used spring data for mapping repository.
- Created features like dropdown list, search function and card model by using AngularJS material.
- Used HTML5 and AngularJS to format the input forms and handled the input validations.
- Designed and developed the Presentation layer using Angular 4 and Angular Material.
- Built factories to utilize AngularJS services such as $http and $resource to consume the Restful APIs for data parsing from based backend server.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining architecture for Restful API using Spring Boot.
- Designed UI screens using CSS, AngularJS Framework and HTML.
- Used JSON for storing and exchanging information between browsers and servers.
- Involved in Agile/SCRUM based approach to UI Development.
- Worked on single page applications using AngularJS 2.0.
- Responsible for creation and execution of the Unit Test Cases using Jasmine as testing framework and Karma as test runner.
- Integration of UI screens with the Database by making use of web services.
- Used jQuery to traverse through a DOM tree and manipulated the nodes in the tree. Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using jQuery framework.
- Used jQuery plugins for Drag-and-Drop, Widgets, Menus, User Interface and Forms.
- Designed and developed the agent portal using framework Angular 2.0 along with HTML5, CSS3, and Typescript.
- Involved in consuming Restful APIs and processing JSON data for rendering in UI.
- Expertise in developing Rich Internet Application (RIA) using Adobe Flex and Action Script using Cairngorm Framework (MVC).
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
ReactJs & NodeJS Developer
- Actively involved in Analysis, Detail Design, Development, Bug fixing and Enhancement in Agile methodology.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, RESTFUL Web Services using AJAX, JSON.
- Designed Responsive Web pages using media queries and Twitter Bootstrap.
- Experienced in React JS and working with React Flux architecture. Experienced in working with Redux architecture.
- Working with ECMA Script 6 features. For build of JSX and ES2015(ES6) used Babel, webpack.
- Working with React Router for developing Single Page Applications SPAs.
- Experienced in developing React components.
- Used Axios with ReactJs for making AJAX Calls.
- Integrated Apache Camel (ESB) with Spring boot.
- Worked on Webpack for build and webpack-dev-server a server.
- Actively involved developing proof of concept for a newly proposed application in using Angular 2.
- Working experience with Typescript new features block scope, type restrictions, decorators, arrow functions, classes, interfaces, modules (import and exports).
- Worked with Angular 2.0 to develop single page applications, worked with ngrx/store for managing Angular 2.0 applications.
- Used Spring annotations as well as xml configuration for dependency injection
- Worked with http interceptors configurations for security in Angular 2.0 applications.
- Worked with Angular 2.0 directives, components, pipes, injectables.
- For Responsive Web design used Bootstrap to build grids, layouts and components. Used Bootstrap components like dropdown menus, navigation bar, alerts, and labels.
- Worked with MEAN/ MERN stack for developing applications.
- Worked with modules like MongoDB and mongoose for database persistence using Node.js to interact with MongoDB.
- Worked with Express.js for development of RESTful web services and middle ware configurations.
- Worked with Passport and JSON web tokens for authentication and authorization security configurations using Node.js.
- Worked with npm commands and using package.json for managing dependencies and dev-dependencies of node js applications.
- Worked with Grunt, Gulp for task runner configurations for minification, watch, jshint, jscs, css autoprefixer, sass compilation, bundling and test runner configurations and make it available as a command.
Confidential, Parsippany, NJ
Sr. UI/UX Developer
- Work with Visual and UX Designers to translate visual concepts into functional online experiences, microsites, and other digital media.
- Developed HTML prototypes and UI deliverables, such as wireframes, flowcharts, screen mock-ups, and interface design specifications.
- Worked within creative, operations, marketing, and development teams AngularJS, ReactJS in an Agile project management setting to administer product life cycle jQuery Bootstrap.
- Used JQUERY plug-ins to implement features as a light box, sliders and other intuitive features.
- Assisted with implementation of GIS program and all corresponding requirements
- Perform editing and analysis activities involving heads up digitizing, complex data rules and linear referencing in an ESRI GIS data format.
- Participated in making Responsive Web Designs using Media Queries and Twitter Bootstrap.
- Utilized Adobe Fireworks, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver and Illustrator for the front-end UX design such as web pages, graphics.
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features using MVC Framework like Backbone.js and Node.js.
- Used Bootstrap and AngularJS, React.js and Node.js in effective web design.
- Implemented client side Interface using React.JS (flux).
- Design, develop and test HTML, CSS, jQuery and React.JS, Redux that meets accessibility and web browser standards for car dealerships websites.
- Client Side code was written in React JS, Backbone JS and Server Side Code were developed using MVC4.
- Worked on RESTFUL Responsive Design which would support most of the devices as well.
- Worked on Adobe tagging to capture the Metrix for UI elements based on requirements.
- Performed Unit Testing and Integration testing of the application.
- Developed various functionalities such as search, pagination, filtering.
- Ensure the continuous availability of our mission critical MongoDB clusters.
- Developed a real-time collaborative module in node.js that enabled users to create real-time block diagrams.
- Developed on demand, combo and compression server using Node.js.
- Experience working on Node.js passport module for authentication.
- Used AJAX extensively to implement front end /user interface features in the application.
- Used AJAX frameworks like JQuery, JSON to develop rich GUIs and also involved in performance tuning the website.
- Used XML Web Services using SOAP to transfer the amount to transfer application that is remote and global to different financial institutions.
- Developed large scale, real-time, live blogging server and UI using Node.js and Angular.js.
- Worked extensively on applications to work properly on Android devices and all the browsers like Mobile safari, Desktop safari on Windows, IE, Firefox, and Chrome.
Web UI developer
- Enhanced and maintained a website for the company learning internal working of the shipping industry using HTML, CSS and Dreamweaver.
- Used ‘JPA Provider’ framework which allows easy interaction with database instance.
- Dealt closely with working of order and supply software for shipping parts using Excel for data inventory and analysis
- Understood the dynamics of shipping and fabrication industry and first time exposure to professional industry and got opportunity to work as a team and assist in execution of projects.
- Exposed to SDLC and waterfall model structure of product development.
- Worked on CSS to design the navigation, gradient background and used other style properties to enhance the look of the web page.
- Developed a modular css architecture (using Sass) that significantly reduced the effort necessary to "skin" the user interface.
- Produced sketches, comps, redlines, graphic assets, prototypes, design guidelines and style guides.
- Enterprises user authentication tools in several stages of project.
- Extensively used Knockout Validation to customize the error messages and to make the tool configurable.
- Enterprise User Security and the Oracle Security Architecture was used.
- Created and performed SQL queries to fetch data from the backend database.
- Worked on testing the cross browser compatibility.
- Worked on HTML and XHTML to create web pages.
- Created user-friendly and professionally organized UI’s
- Employed complex Microsoft Excel to transform data into formats usable by ESRI. .
- Hands on experience in frontend frameworks used MySQL to work on database.
- Create and maintain all front end aspects for seven different software products using Knockout.js, MVC.
- Redesign and maintain existing internal web application using HTML, CSS, Typescript and Knockout JS.
- Exposed to SDLC and waterfall model structure of product development.
- Worked on HTML and XHTML to create web pages.
- Used to CSS to create proper look and feel of the web pages and to align them properly.
- Involved in the preparation of prototype and demos of the project and presented before the client to check that it meets their requirements.
- Optimized images for web page display, and feature item slides using Adobe Photoshop.
- Maintained page layouts, navigation, presented designs and concepts to the clients and the managements to review.
- Cooperated with team members to conduct user research with strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Created database tables and manipulated data using MySQL.
- Used JSON to store and access the data in a search pages.
- Developed modules to retrieve data using AJAX calls through jQuery method.
- Applied XML into transferring administration data to the back end.
- Validated the user input using jQuery validation plugin.
- Implemented a lightweight customizable jQuery plugin for styled appearance.
- Resolved Cross Browser Compatible Issues for different version of IE, Safari, Chrome, Firefox and Opera.
- Developed jQuery based calendar to schedule appointments.
- Created appropriate concept models, site organization prototypes, navigation, page layouts and interaction.
Developed HTML prototype documents with CSS Style Sheets.
- Used various jQuery plugins like auto complete, date picker, color picker, document slider to enhance the usability, functionality and overall experience for website.
- Implemented pagination and sorting functionalities in different modules using jQuery plugins
- Designed the front-end applications, user interactive (UI) web pages using web technologies like HTML, XHTML, and CSS.
- Deployed the application using WebSphere Application Server.
- Served as the Lead Developer for the team of eight.
- Developed the Web Interface using Servlets, Java Server Pages, HTML and CSS.
- Developed the DAO objects using JDBC.
- Business Services using the Servlets and Java.
- Developed and modified Servlets to accept and process request from the clients.
- Developed various objects using java and HTML and DHTML to maintain well-structured GUI and to interact with Controllers to get data from Oracle database.
- Used JDBC to connect the J2EEserver with the relational database.
- Extreme programming methodologies for replacing the existing code and testing in J2EE environment.
- Developed java classes for business layer.
- Developed frontend layout and intro for home page using Fireworks.
- Utilized the mail merge techniques in MS Word for the time reduction in sending certificates.
- Extensively used images of the product for web and catalogue.
- Web Application Developed using Web Technologies 2.0.
- Used Firebug and IE Developer Toolbar for debugging and browser compatibility, cross-browser / platform testing and compatibility assurance
- Using SVN for version control.
- Participated in requirement gathering, coordinated with various development teams in code integration.