- Overall 5 years of experiences as a UI frontend developer for Retail Websites, Banking and Business, Internet, Internal, RIA and Mobile and Web applications.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in developing Single Page Applications (SPA) using AngularJS.
- Experience in working with Node JS, Bower, Grunt JS, and Yeomen for developing single page applications.
- Expertise in building strong websites confirming Web 2.0 standards using Yahoo User Interface (YUI) Framework.
- Having experience in developing applications using Angular 2, Type Script and ES5
- Involved in doing POC’s on Angular 2 and Typescript for project migration and developed component - basedWebPages.
- Implemented the AJAX features using frameworks like jQuery. AngularJS, etc.
- Built applications using React JS with ES6 which allowed us to render pages on both the client and server using the same codebase, developed web and mobile applications using ES6 features and frameworks such as React, React Native and Redux .
- Employed modern software engineering practices (Continuous Integration, Specification by Example, Behavior / Test Driven Development - BDD, TDD) and the respective tools by writing test cases using Jasmine, JUnit Framework.
- Strong Experience in designing and developing the business web applications by “Hand-Coding” methodology with the help of HTML, HTML5, and CSS3 based on the W3C standards.
- Used SVN, GIT for version control and Clear Quest for bug fixing
- Working knowledge in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques to develop web applications.
- Excellent understanding on AJAX and Web 2.0 applications both for PC and mobile devices.
- Leader with expert understanding of user interface design principles, product build cycle and working within a cross-functional team under tight deadlines.
- Excellent in database connection like Oracle and MongoDB using waterline and persist.
- Experience working with testing tools like Firebug, Firebug Lite, Chrome or safari web inspectors and IE Developer Toolbar.
- Experience in working on projects with Waterfall, Agile methodologies such as TDD and SCRUM
- Successfully led and managed web application development projects that include requirement understanding, making estimations, core development, mentoring team members, and helping team members in coming up with solutions for technical challenges.
Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Linux, Mac OS X
IDE, Editors: Eclipse IDE, Notepad++, Net Beans IDE, Adobe Dreamweaver, Brackets, Microsoft Visual Studio, Photoshop, Visual Code.
Database: MS SQL Server, DB2
Debugging Tools: Firebug, Bugzilla, Chrome Developer Tools.
Version Control: SVN, GIT
Web Servers: HTTP Web Server, Web Sphere 8.0(beta), Web logic and Tomcat 5.0/6.0/7.0
Desktop Tools: Acrobat Writer, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Access
SDLC: Agile, Scrum.
Browsers: Firefox, Chrome, IE, Opera, Safari
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Restful Web Services using AJAX, JSON.
- Tasked with migrating all existing apps built in Angular 1.5 to version 2.0
- Worked on React.JS Virtual Dom and React views, rendering using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags.
- Worked on ReactJS Virtual Dom and rendering views using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags.
- Worked in using ReactJS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Worked on responsiveness of the application and explored the fixed width and fluid layouts using the Twitter Bootstrap.
- Develop various screens for the front end using ReactJS and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager).
- Good understanding on usage of states and props inside components, Solid knowledge on react virtual DOM, unidirectional data flow, created Reusable react presentation and container components.
- Used ES6 features like classes, const and arrow (=>) functions.
- Used React.JS to implement rich functions in various pages: form validation, crud, grid list, search, sort, pagination, multi-selection, tags-input, advanced/custom directives, authentication, unit tests, etc.
- Supported the backend team in dealing with JSON data from MongoDB database.
- Used Node.js to run Grunt tasks (compile, minify, unit testing, and linting).
- Interfaced with third-party vendors to customize UI/UX solutions for web verticals.
- Used Git for version control and JIRA for defect tracking.
- Involved in daily SCRUM meetings to keep track of the project status and followed Agile methodology.
Confidential, Boca Raton, FL
- Requirements gathering for FLAT Pricing tool modules from product ownersanalyses with team Members and translate into use cases.
- Built custom Angular 2/4 Components and Services for single-page web application and Dependency Injection to add the functionality of components Confidential run-time.
- Implemented both Template driven and Reactive forms using Angular 4 and made reusable components.
- Evaluating and utilizing frameworks for front end development, using Typescript ES5, Angular 4, HTML and Material Design for illustrating better user interface and to enhance the performance of the application.
- Built custom Angular 4 Directives and Services for single-page web application.
- Create and perform operations on the database using T-SQL, MS SQL Server 2017. Create SSIS Packages to migrate the data from legacy database to the existing database.
- Deployment is performed by utilizing the version control system GIT for the code check-in/outs, deployment of the application to various environments present in Azure cloud using Pass services.
- Participate in scrum / other team meetings and provide progress reports to management.
- Developed Project Page module which facilitates editors can select articles displayed in site using Object Oriented Programming Script.
- Experienced in React JS and working with Redux architecture.
- Worked with ECMA Script 6 features. Used Babel, web pack with es2015, react JSX presets.
- Worked with React Router for developing Single Page Applications SPAs.
- Used Axios with react for making AJAX Calls.
- Worked with MEAN/ MERN stack for developing applications.
- Worked with modules like MongoDB and mongoose for database persistence using Node.js to interact with mongo db.
- Used Angular JS Directives, Filters, 2-way Data Binding, Services, Templates, Routing and MVC, Dependency Injection to build Single-Page-Applications in a clean and maintainable way.
- Used Angular JS framework for building SPA (Single Page Application) for adding routing for the pages.
- Developed all client-side logical implementation part of applications with AngularJS controllers under specific modules, manipulating nodes in DOM tree.
- Worked with Express.js for development of RESTful web services and middleware configurations.
- Worked with Passport and JSON web tokens for authentication and authorization security configurations using Node.js
- Used Protractor for Node.js for testing endpoints.
- Worked through cross browser compatibility issues with layout and styles for all new CSS that was implemented.
- Good experience and knowledge in various development methodologies like Test Driven Development (TDD), Scrum, Agile.
- Created reusable templates and style sheets based on UI standards and guidelines; Performed functional tasks using specifications and wireframes.
- Created optimized graphic websites and application interfaces using HTML5, CSS3.
- Developed AJAX based web-based UI framework by utilizing JQUERY library.
- Created Cross-Browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-base page layouts
- Designed, developed and implemented Single Page Application (SPA) in AngularJS by consuming JSON.
- Populated the DOM using the JSON response that was returned from the AJAX call.
- Worked on Responsive Web Design using Bootstrap Grid system and CSS3 Media Query.
- Handled all aspects of the web applications including maintaining, testing, debugging and deploying.
- Created database tables and manipulated data using MySQL.
- Worked closely with Business Analysts and Product team in understanding the technical requirements of each project and prepared the use cases for different functionalities and designs.
- Worked with QA team on daily basis in fixing the reported bugs/defects and checking cross platform compatibility.
- Participated in Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) preparing Requirement Specification documents, design documents, Test cases and Analysis, User Training documents and Technical Help documents.