- 8+ years of experience in Software Development Life Cycle that includes Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Deployment projects employing mainframe and Object Oriented Analysis and Design.
- Developed Angular 2.0 Dependency Injection, Routing, Controllers, Services, Custom Directives, Factories, Filters, and Promises.
- Experience developing reusable Components, Directives, Pipes, Services, and used Observables, Subjects and Interfaces to build Custom Data Types using Angular 2.0.
- Used Services to retrieve, save, update and delete data from different databases like a NoSQL (MongoDB) or SQL (SQL Query) database.
- Experience in using JWT as authentication in HTTP requests and responses.
- Worked with Strongly typed views, Razor view engine, HTML Helpers, partial views and layout views
- Implemented Authorization, Authentication Filters for security and Exception Filters for error handling.
- Worked with Model classes to bind the data from the database and used Template, View Data and View Bag for passing the data to the View
- Used LINQ (lambda/query) expressions in .Net applications to perform CRUD operations in the database and Entity Framework to communicate with database.
- Experience in reviewing, analyzing and interpreting business requirement documents and translate them into technical specification documents.
- Experience in Database Design, Development and Programming using SQL Server and MongoDB.
- Worked on cloud computing using Windows Azure to deploy .Net applications.
- Experience migrating SQL Server databases to SQL Server Azure.
- Experience in bug tracking, issue tracking using Jira, version control with Git repository.
- Experience in Agile software development methodology and Test driven development (TDD).
.Net Technology: C#, ASP.Net MVC, ADO.Net, Angular 2, NodeJS
Web Technologies: HTML, IIS Express, CSS, Json, Bootstrap, Web API
Database: MS SQL Server 2017(14.0), Stored Procedures, Triggers, Database normalization, Functions, MongoDB, DB2, QMF, Spufi, IMS
Application Tools: Postman, Expediter
Confidential, Yonkers, NY
Full - Stack Developer
- Designed this application using Angular 4, Typescript, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap 4
- Using Angular CLI to manage project, create Components, Services, and Directives.
- Used build-in structure directives such as ngFor, ngIf and ngClass for iterating, listing and formatting data and created custom directives
- Extensively used template-driven for developing simple forms and reactive forms for complex forms where input fields are rendered based on some data structure that I get from the server and to perform the custom validations.
- Used Angular CLI to generate Components, Pipes, Services
- Implemented Route Guard to control navigation to and from components.
- Used RxJs library for observable, map and subscribe to fetch data using Entity Framework Rest WEB API’s
- Implemented Web API to populate data using Entity Framework to Viewmodel classes and manage data from SQL Server.
- Used short and concise LINQ queries with Lambda expressions to access data from Entity framework.
- Implemented CORS in the Web API to interact with the browser application that originates on different domain.
- Implemented token based authentication in ASP.NET Web API
- CRUD operations are tested using postman to test service endpoints
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume Web API's using Component-based architecture provided by Angular 4.
- Tested to verify that all functionality from existing application works on the new Web API connectivity.
- Implemented Stored Procedures, Triggers, Tables, Views and SQL Joins in MS SQL
Environment: ASP.Net Web API, Bootstrap 4, CSS3, HTML5, SQL Server, Angular 4.
Confidential, Deerfield, IL
- Working experience with Typescript new features block scope, type restrictions, decorators, arrow functions, classes, interfaces, modules, import and exports.
- Worked with Express.js for development of RESTful web services and middleware configurations and used express routing configuration for the api routing.
- Created Schema for the collections in the database.
- Created collections in MongoDB and used Mongoose ORM in Node.Js to interact with the database
- Used body-parser to read data from the request in Json format and data encoded in the url.
- Utilized cookie-parser to read cookies from request in Key, value pair.
- Implemented Authentication using JWT to generate tokens and verify tokens in the Backend using Rest API’s.
- Used Postman to check the responses of the Restful API’s developed in Node.js
- Used Angular CLI to generate Components, Pipes, Services
- Implemented Angular 2 services to connect the web application to back-end APIs to POST/GET/PUT/DELETE the data used in the application.
- Used Form Controls, Structural Directives and HTTP calls to update tables and redisplay the updated list.
- Used *ngFor to display multiple results in a form table from a database call.
- Used JSON for data exchange between client and server.
- Used JIRA for Ticketing and bug-tracking, and used Git for version control.
- Project used Agile SCRUM methodology. Participated in bi-weekly meetings, sprint showcase and sprint retrospective.
Environment: Angular 2, NodeJS, MongoDB, Mongoose, ExpressJS, Bootstrap CSS3, HTML, JIRA, GIT.
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
- Involved in developing REST API services using Node.JS, Express.JS, Body-Parse and other node modules to serve the web application with JSON data
- Used HTTP, Observables and RxJs communicate with the server for sharing data within different components.
- Developed Bootstrap responsive web application pages using Angular 2.0 services, components and directives for front end UI and consuming the Restful web service API and made use of CRUD Services for effective use of Web services.
- Used *ngFor and trackBy to display multiple results in a form table from a database call.
- Worked on Routes in Angular 2 creating the base route and extensions by using RouterConfig as an injectable URL path and customized component for each of the web page in Angular 2.
- Extensively used Angular 2.0 built-in modules like Router Module for Routing and ngx-pagination for displaying data among different pages.
- Used Angular 2 ngModel to achieve two-way binding and ngIf to display validation message and error message.
- Implemented drop-down menus, carousels, tooltips, search bars, progress bars, Popover, Buttons, and Alerts. using ng-bootstrap.
- Applied Token-Based authentication to manage user login security and different user roles using Json Web Tokens.
- For Responsive Web design used Bootstrap to build grids, layouts and components like dropdown menus, navigation bar, alerts, and labels.
- Created test cases and implemented Unit Testing using Jasmine and Karma in Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Used Postman to test the Restful API’s workflow which are generated in the backend
- Implemented page designs in standard compliant dynamic HTML and CSS.
Environment: Angular 2, NodeJS, MongoDB, Mongoose, Express.JS, Bootstrap CSS3, HTML, Jasmine, Karma, NPM, GIT, JIRA.
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Confidential operates a brokerage firm, manages a large family of mutual funds, provides fund distribution and investment advice, retirement services, wealth management, securities execution and clearance, and life insurance. I worked on modifying their customer website using ASP.Net MVC. This website shows customer information, insurance coverages, beneficiaries and accounts. The current views had bugs in it and I had to find a solution and allow the customer to add beneficiaries, update information and verify changes to the account. If a customer wishes to add an account a view was needed that allows them to send a request to an account agent. An agent will contact them to get the proper information and start the procedure to add an account. All requests for additions or updates requires forms and views and navigation were needed that gives the customer the choice of getting the forms via email, filling them out and sending them back by email, fax or regular mail. All requests will not be completed until the completed forms have been received.
Environment: API.Net MVC, Entity Framework, Bootstrap CSS3, HTML, C#, SQL Server, Azure Cloud Services
Confidential, Chevy Chase, MD
- Confidential is a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway that provides coverage for more than 24 million motor vehicles owned by more than 15 million policyholders. Our team had to convert their Smalltalk to ASP.Net MVC. The application displayed the insurer and insurance information. My role was to develop views and controllers that provided lists of auto and driver information. Created navigation through the lists to display more information or return to the main menu and tested to verify all functionalities were still intact and make sure all data was correct.
Environment: ASP.Net MVC, Entity Framework, Bootstrap, HTML5, Smalltalk, SQL Server, JIRA