- Over 7+ years of strong professional experience as a UI Developer in analyzing, designing, developing and testing of web applications.
- Broad experience working with CSS Background, CSS Layouts, CSS Text, CSS Positioning, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Classes, Pseudo Elements and CSS behaviors in CSS.
- Experience in designing websites with W3C web standards using HTML4/5, CSS2/3 to get best Cross-Bowser user experience for long-term user retention and engagement.
- Responsible for checking Cross-Bowser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like Mozilla Firefox, Google chrome, Safari and Internet Explorer.
- Good understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) along with DOM functions.
- Experience in Single Page Application (SPA) using Angular JS, created Multiple & Nested Views, routing, Controllers, Services and Custom Directives.
- Expertise in using XML/JSON and AJAX to link with back-end applications.
- Very good practice at understanding and implementing Model View Controller (MVC) architecture. Experience in developing MVC using Angular JS, HTML5, J Query and AJAX.
- In-depth knowledge of integration of RESTFUL Web services, HTTP services and Web services with web applications.
- Implemented Web Services (SOAP) for transmission of large blocks of JSON data over HTTP.
- Experience in designing and developing of database systems using Relational Database management Systems (DBMS), including MYSQL, Oracle and also in programming with SQL, PL/SQL and PHP.
- Experience with Software Development methodologies like Agile/Scrum and Waterfall
- Strong communication, collaboration and team building skills with proficiency in grasping new technical concepts quickly
- Self-starter always inclined to learn new technologies and Team Player with very good organizational and interpersonal skills
- Expertise in Angular JS on Filters, Validations, MVC, Controllers, Directives, Routing, States, $http, $q, Factory and Service
- Used View Bags to transfer data from controller to view and View Models to encapsulate View Models and display data on view.
Operating Systems: Win XP/Vista/7/8, MAC, Linux
Database: SQL Server 2008, Oracle10g/11g, My SQL
Application Server: Apache Tomcat, HTTP Web server, Web sphere
IDE's/Editors/Tools: Net Beans, Eclipse IDE, Firebug, Developer Tools, Edit Plus, Sublime text, Notepad++
Confidential, Austin, TX
Sr. UI Developer
- Developed dynamic web pages using HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, Bootstrap, jQuery, D3JS, AngularJS, Node.JS, LESS, SASS.
- Implemented Sunburst graph using D3JS with SVG elements.
- Developed various reports and charts using HTML Canvas, HTML SVG, D3JS, and SVG by passing JSON objects and Arrays as input both for mobile and web applications.
- Worked on Web/User Interface development using AJAX, HTML5, XHTML, DHTML, CSS3, Java Script.
- Worked on making AJAX calls to connect database using RESTful web APIs and worked on integrating the middleware too front-end.
- Added ARIA attributes to search content to relate dynamic server-side information to screen readers and for greater keyboard accessibility.
- Brought the HTML and CSS of an existing web site to the latest web standards.
- Extensively involved in redesigning the entire site with CSS styles for consistent look and feel across all browsers and all pages.
- Understand the React Virtual DOM Algorithm for React performance optimization.
- Used detailed Wireframes and developed Mock-up designs as per the requirements of Business.
- Designed and developed custom jQuery components for the front-end client-side validations.
- Worked on integrating jQuery APIs with MVC pattern.
- Used AJAX frameworks like jQuery, JSON to develop rich GUIs and also involved in performance tuning the website.
- Involved in Dynamic form generation, Auto completion of forms, and user-validation functionalities using AJAX.
- Created UI templates for final look and feel using HTML5, Fireworks, AXURE, Flash, Dreamweaver and Photoshop.
- Developed a core component of Analytics with Node.js, and Socket Stream.
- Developed UI components for email and link sharing of documents and files for a Content Management System using Require.js, Backbone.js and jQuery.
- Designed and Developed Java Script frame work which is wrapper on top of jQuery frame work and AJAX based UI frame work for UI Configuration widgets.
- Extensively used HTML for audio and video playback. Worked on the MVP architecture for the GWT.
- Used jQuery plugins auto complete, validation, drag and drop and more exceptionally. Used jQuery template for markup. Used Ajax, JSON with jQuery for request data and response processing
- Used Twitter Bootstrap and Responsive Web Design to develop complex page layouts including various sections such as headers, footers, left side bars, content area and marketing area.
- Created and developed the web-page layout and positioned/developed design elements, using Dreamweaver, HTML and Adobe Photoshop.
- Developed different jQuery component in MVC micro architecture framework which internally use various design pattern such as singleton, command, delegate, etc.
- Created Dynamic Wireframes, HTML Wireframes, Dynamic Screenshots and Sitemaps.
Confidential, Shelton, CT
Sr. Angular Developer
- Implementing the Design and developing modules using Agile Methodology.
- Used Model View Controller framework such as Angular JS framework for creating Single Page Application.
- Contributed as key resource of the "Angular JS Framework Team" in conversion of existing (XMI) UI screens of the application to Angular JS4 based UI.
- Involved in developing the web pages using Angular JS4, which are powerful in building the Single page web applications.
- Developed complex AngularJS2.0 UI nested components for reuse and rapid development Angular2 for each SPA.
- Worked on Angular 2.0 integration with html templates and rest API Integration.
- Extensively used jQuery library for creating custom web components.
- Worked on creating responsive website for smart devices using responsive design and media queries, using technologies like Bootstrap, Foundation.
- Successfully performed the Restful APIs Integration using XML and JSON.
- Used CSS Sprites to decrease the number of HTTP requests and load time of web pages. Involved in development converting the static HTML mark-ups to JSP's.
- Used in Angular 2.0 with the help of Typescript. Used $http in Angular 2.0 for consuming RESTful web services.
- Used SASS Preprocessor for CSS preprocessing.
- Developed applications using AngularJS4 single page applications to improve page performance.
- Developed reusable components using Custom Directives in AngularJS.
- Responsible to gathering requirements and creating the right solutions with our Marketing SAAS Cloud products.
- Used jQuery & Ajax for service calls on pages to interact with the server for information.
- Defined new validations through Angularjs4 for the form field validation implemented through HTML5.
- Produced visually appealing designs focused on usability, utility, UX, cross-browser.
- Participated with SQA team in bug thrashing sessions to discuss and resolve bugs that were reported in JIRA.
- Used JSON for storing and exchanging information between browsers and servers.
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
- Analyzed business requirements, participated in technical design, development and testing of various modules assigned.
- Extensively used HTML&CSS to obtain the desired UI.
- Worked on the application as Node.js developer to build different REST APIs for modules such as user, products, and checkout.
- Used Rxjs in Angular2 to make the HTTP requests to the REST API for getting the user details.
- Used AngularJS multiple in-built directives such as filters, root scope, scope, modal, template, state etc.
- New library development with micro services architecture using Rest APIs, spring boot and pivotal cloud fundry.
- Involved in TDD (Test Driven Development) approach by using testing tools such as Jasmine, Karma.
- Conducted extensive functionality testing by using Jasmine and Karma.
- Installed, monitored and supported Web and Application Servers on Solaris and Linux environments.
- System Administrator/Integrator role in a large team responsible for maintaining of Linux operating systems.
- Worked on Nemo-Testing (selenium-based web Driver) to test web applications.
- Developed backend web services using Node JS and stored dependencies using NPM.
- Used Angular 2 technology for one complete project in rebasing the UI of the Application using the techniques in Angular 2.
- Used Github Extensively to Pull, Push and Merge Code and solved various merge conflicts.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining web application, using Node JS.
- Involved in project development life cycle using agile methodology.
- Worked with services to make AJAX calls to fetch the data and injected promises to avoid call-back hell and succeeded in executing the code asynchronously.
- Conducted unit testing with Firebug, IE Tester and end-to-end testing of the supported browsers and devices.
- Developed micro services using Node.js as a server-side scripting language.
- Taking the product through the entire lifecycle of analysis, design, coding, testing and implementation and support.
- Extensively involved in redesigning the entire site with CSS, LESS styles for consistent look and feel across all browsers and all pages.
- Used Grunt, to build and deploy code to multiple environments.
- Used source code control systems such as GIT, JIRA, and Jenkins.
- Involved in requirement gathering, designing, development, UI reviews, and maintenance.
- The portal is made responsive using CSS3, preprocessors like SASS, Bootstrap, and media queries to support desktop and tablets.
- Developed a single page application using AngularJS which was supported in IE 9, 10, 11, Firefox, Chrome.
- Used React-Router to turn application into Single Page Application.
- Worked in using React js components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Used React js in components like JSX, creating React components, Virtual.
- Implemented AJAX to request JSON data through third party REST APIs to acquire data from the server and display it in sorted order.
- Used ReactJS to build the UI components, developed filters to display different dimension of data and font size modifiers.
- Implemented map State to Props, map Dispatch to Props for the interactions between Redux and React.
- The project operates on Agile project development cycle with Bi-weekly sprints, daily standup, retrospective sessions and sprint planning.
- Implemented update portion of a web page thus reducing bandwidth usage and load time in web pages to get user input and requests.
- Developed secured credit and fraud check flows for customer verification.
- Implemented Angular Router to enable navigation from one view to the next as agent performs application tasks.
- Worked on writing code for integrating merchant API to get all the details about coupons and merchant ID to database.
- Consumed different plugins and Angular modules and providers.
- Demonstrated knowledge of code reviews, unit and regression testing.
- Involved in writing test cases using Jasmine and Karma to ensure 80% code coverage.
- Used GIT for source control and JIRA for tracking purposes.
- Upload the code and do necessary changes and test the application in server, if needed then fix the bugs and test again.
- Involved in a waterfall-based approach to web development
- Followed the coding standards for easier modification in future releases.