- Experience with full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), object oriented programming, database design and agile methodologies(SCRUM and Kanban) .
- Experience in developing web applications with MEAN Stack (MongoDB, ExpressJS, AngularJS and NodeJS) and Experince with React JS and GoLang
- Extensive experience working with CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Classes, Pseudo Elements and CSS Behaviors in CSS.
- Experience in using Spring Boot and Spring frameworks including Spring core /IOC, Spring Web, Spring Security and Spring MVC
- Hands-on experience with various design patterns like MVC Architecture, Front Controller, Singleton, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Observer, Decorator, Session Facade, Factory Pattern and DAO pattern etc.
- E xperience in configuration and release management using J enkins, Git, Nexus, Yarn, Glide, AWS ECR, Docker.
- Experience working with version control systems such as GIT, Clear Case
- Experience using bug tracking tools like JIRA
- Extensively used various IDEs like IntelliJ, Eclipse, and Visual Studio Code
Programming Languages: Java, J2EE, C, C++
CI/CD Tools: Jenkins, Yarn, NPM, Glide, AWS ECR, Docker
API/Webservices Integrations: Lyft, Uber, Google maps and twilio web services.
Application and Web servers: IBM Websphere v8.5.5, Tomcat
IDE Tools: Visual Studio Code, STS, Eclipse, IntelliJ
Databases: MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server
Web Services: REST, SOAP, WSDL, DOM, SAX, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, JAX-B
Version Controls: GIT, ClearCase
Confidential, Chicago, IL
UI & API Developer
BlueCross BlueShield Institute:
- Responsible for working directly with end users to assist with system requirements gathering, Functional & technical requirements along with walk-through and demos
- Responsible for developing and maintaining standard and reusable custom UI React components (with Material UI) with good quality & responsive design.
- Implemented event based JSON stateless call to Google Maps API, Lyft API from UI components to populate data dynamically.
- Implemented Ajax and Jquery based calls to backend API from react components.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining 3-tier APIs using Golang which acts as a service interface for various BCBSI business processes.
- Responsible for writing and maintaining GoLang Client APIs to invoke and use Lyft, Uber, Google maps and twilio web services.
- Responsible for code and configuration management using Git and deliver code migrations from Bitbucket to Git as part of Vendor transition.
- Responsible for contributing towards CICD activities using Jenkins, Yarn, Glide, AWS ECR, Docker
- Responsible for contributing towards deployment of BCBSI application in AWS Ecosystem - EC2, S3, RDS(Mysql) etc.,
- Responsible for writing & creating complex SQL queries using various Joins, indexes, triggers, views and other DDL & DML scripts
- Responsible for documenting and creating various business and technical documentation - Swim-lane process diagrams, logical models, physical model etc.
Environment: React, Material UI, GoLang, Lyft webservices, Google maps API, Twilio web services, Yarn, Glide, Jenkins, Git, Bitbucket, Docker, AWS Ecosystem - (EC2, S3, RDS, ECR), MySql
Confidential, Richfield, OH
- Designed and developed web based application using HTML5, CSS, Typescript, AJAX and JSON
- Used Bootstrap 3.0 for Responsive Web design.
- Used Angular2/4 to develop complex directives, services, controllers and filters; worked with animations, routing and states.
- Used Angular CLI for application scaffolding, bower for installing libraries.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume RESTful API using Component based architecture provided by Angular 4.
- JQuery library has been used for creation of powerful dynamic webpages and applications by using its advanced and cross browser functionality.
- Used Node JS and NPM for installing required node modules and other published Angular NPM modules.
- Implemented pre-authentication framework (Spring Security) for authentication and authorization.
- Used Grunt for building the Angular project.
- Used Karma as a Test Runner and Jasmine for writing test cases
- Used Protractor for end to end testing.
- Developed REST based Web services to allow communication between the applications.
- Used Agile Methodology (scrum meetings) for development process.
- Used Maven for build, configuring and deploying the application in all the environments.
State Street, Boston, MA
Full Stack Developer
- Developed a Single Page Application (SPA) for internal client using technologies like React JS, Rx.JS, D3.JS, HTML5/4, CSS3/2 to provide expected, guaranteed, and estimated delivery.
- Worked on responsive design and developed a single ISOMORPHIC responsive website that could be served to desktop, tablets or mobiles using React JS.
- Used React JS to create controllers that handles events triggered by clients and send request to server.
- Responsible for developing a front-end application using React.JS for productivity use.
- Developed React JS forms to manipulate text within HTML5 views.
- Worked on React JS Virtual DOM and React views, rendering-using components, which contain additional components, called custom HTML tags.
- Extensively used SASS while styling with CSS3.
- Created and maintained the configuration of the Spring Application Framework’s IOC container.
- Used LDAP for authentication and authorization with Spring Security
- Performed Unit testing on React JS applications using tools like Karma, Jasmine and worked with Gulp tool for build automation.
- Developed and consumed REST based Web services
- Debugging and troubleshooting existing code by using Firebug, Fiddler, and Chrome Developer Tools.
- Involved in Agile/SCRUM based approach to UI Development.
- Interact with Business Analyst and Business owner to give up the best designing features for the product users.
- Developed huge multi-advertisement layout engine that was cross browser compatible.
- Designed web pages using with HTML5/HTML, CSS3/CSS and jQuery, Backbone.js based on the W3C standard.
- Developed CSS page layouts, styles and table less coding for efficient design.
- Used CSS selectors for condition based styling and pseudo-classes to add some special effects to selectors.
- Developed and improved application using MVC Frameworks like Backbone.JS, Node.JS, AngularJS and Bootstrap.
- Utilized the excellent modules for the flow control in asynchronous non-blocking of I/O with the help of Node.js.
- Worked with single thread and light weight scripting for fastest data transfer within the Node.js.
- Developed and used Angular bindings for various scripting tasks in AngularJS.
- Implemented jQuery based accordion styles and handled complete jQuery in showing Rich Internet Application (RIA).
- Provided production level code to the engineering team for product development, including cross- browser support, and CSS optimization.