- Hands - on Experience in full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) that includes Analyzing, Designing, Coding, implementation, Production Support, architecting scalable platforms, object oriented programming, and agile methodologies.
- Having knowledge on different CSS preprocessors SASS and LESS.
- Designed dynamic overlays with React JS and Reflux on the front end to efficiently manage state, organized and managed data queries effectively by integrating GraphQL.
- Experienced in developing Responsive Web Design to target Tablets, Mobiles, and desktops.
- Solid experience with Responsive Web Design (RWD) with involvement in several web application development projects.
- Involved with bug fixing on functionality, performance and designing issues with JS Plugin and Chrome Developer tools.
- Experience in User & Security administration, multiple backup & recovery technologies such as snapshots, Disaster Recovery plan and maintenance of various activities.
- Test-driven development has good knowledge in unit testing using karmaJs. Experience doing e2e testing using jasmine frameworks (protractorJs).
- Capable in creating and executing unit test cases in Jasmine writing a code trailing in TDD (Test Driven Development).
- Collaborated with a team and successfully designed Web Apps with React JS.
- Strong knowledge on testing applications using Jasmine, Karma, Grunt, Selenium, Protractor and Atlassian tools such as JIRA.
- Extensive experience in Development, Implementation, and testing in various application architectures, including E-Commerce, B2B, Distributed Applications, Internet/ Intranet.
- Strong knowledge of Version control systems like SVN, CVS, and GitHub.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills demonstrated through exposure to working with Technical, Quality Assurance and Business Analysis groups.
Development Tools: Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA
Servers: IBM WebSphere Application Server(WAS), Apache Tomcat, Glassfish, JBoss Application Server
Version Controls: GIT, SVN
Defect Tracking, Analysis, and Testing: ALM, AGM, JIRA
Software Lifecycle Methodologies: Waterfall, Iterative, Agile and Scrum
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux
Confidential, Irvine, CA
- Worked on multiple applications like discover and Creative Workbench that helps writers, content editors, project managers to coordinate among them.
- Rebuild a Discover search engine from Angular 5 to react which includes search results, feedback, autocorrect, autocomplete, Apply and Reset Filter conditions.
- Developed Research, Write and Preview section along with Slate toolbar of 23 special characters along with styling features and implemented the short code for the image display.
- Developed the Versioning capability with the help of Proof HQ and displayed different versions.
- Design and Developed different styles, special characters for Slate toolbar from scratch.
- Involved in developing and testing the web application by using React.js, Redux, and Sagas.
- Troubleshoot issues during the development, coordinating with various other departments who are involved in the project and then escalate unresolved issues to other departments.
- Developing class based components to reuse as nested components in React- Redux
- Working on API integration, API development, and web sockets. By fetching, analyzing, implementing various API’s based on the web-development requirements.
- Analyze, develop and testing Front-end web applications based on the requirements.
- Working on System Analysis, developing, Integrating, Implementing and Debugging of web based applications.
- Worked on Adding the AutoSave, Comments and Share feature capability for the users and display the application in PDF and Download as Zip format.
- Also managing and building the various versions of the web Applications using Bit Bucket by merging various changes to different applications.
- Documenting Web Applications and changes in new versions when a new Web application is released and being tested.
- Research on different editor like CK Editor 5, Gather Content, Office 365, Microsoft word 2013.
Senior UI Developer
Confidential, Kansas City, MO
- Involved in the Design and Implementation phases of agile software development lifecycle.
- Played an active role in all aspects of SDLC from design, development, testing, production support and prepared technical reports & documentation manuals during the program development.
- Developed the User Interactive web pages in a professional manner by using web technologies like HTML5, XHTML, and CSS3 as per company standards.
- Develop various screens for the front end using React JS and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and Redux libraries.
- Implemented mapStateToProps, mapDispatchToProps for the interactions between Redux and React.
- Used Redux to manage the whole state. Developed the well-designed store, actions and reducers.
- Involved in using React.js components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Primarily created and edited components written in ES6, React and Redux.
- Extensively worked on ES6 (ECMA Script 2015) new features such as Arrow functions, Classes, Iterators, and Generators.
- Experience in DOM, React Props, Lifecycle methods, working with React States and Events.
- Used React-Router to turn application into Single Page Application.
- Worked on React JS Virtual DOM and React views, rendering-using components, which contain additional components, called custom HTML tags.
- Also, developed Web API using Node JS and hosted on multiple load balanced API instances.
- Created dynamic forms for displaying the data in the React DOM according the information from backend.
- Experience in using GIT for pulling and committing the developed content from the GIT repository.
- Used spatial navigation in React for navigating between the screens using remote buttons in implementing OTT using the fire stick.
- Used AJAX and JSON to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly.
- Performed Unit testing on ReactJS applications using tools like Karma, Jasmine and worked with Gulp tool for build automation.
- Developed jQuery methods to support the dynamic nature of the website elements.
- Designed CSS based page layouts that are cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant.
- Developed CSS styles to maintain the uniformity of all the screens throughout the application and positioning of screen objects.
- Involved in finding out the bugs, broken links and missing images etc. and rectifying them.
- Proposed various ideas/suggestions for the ongoing websites regarding the page layout and creative design.
Confidential - Little Rock, AR
- Used HTML5 elements like video, audio, and canvas in making the website interactive.
- Designed business applications using web technologies like NodeJS, React JS, HTML4/5, XHTML, and CSS2/3, Bootstrap based on theW3C standards.
- Used agile methodology for the software development.
- Utilized ES6 features like arrow functions, export, import, classes, spread, rest, and promise with Babel.
- Developed the server side using java and front end with java scripting, XML, HTML.
- Wrote Angular JS Services to consume restful APIs and processing JSON data for rendering in UI
- Developed React JS pages, Web services calls, and AJAX calls for the application.
- Used React JS in development of the web application to bind the data/model that is being retrieved from a database through services provided by controller to the view using a scope.
- Used React JS in components like JSX, creating React components, Virtual
- A developed web page using Angular JS 1.6 components like controllers, routers, NG app etc.
- Used Unix Commands for manipulating the data in the deployment phase.
- Used Bootstrap and AngularJS to create Controllers to handle events triggered by clients and send a request to the server.
- Used interactive data binding, filters and animation events using AngularJS.
- Integrate the dynamic pages with Angular JS and jQuery to make the pages dynamic.
- Experience in building multi-threaded Java server-side applications and frameworks.
- Created forms to collect and validate data from the user in HTML5 and AngularJS.
- Used Dreamweaver, Photoshop for implementing application and designing graphics and images.
- Actively participated and provided feedback in a constructive and insightful manner during weekly iterative review meetings to track the progress of each iterative cycle and figure out the issues.
- Ensured site design integrity and quality control consistency throughout the project's lifecycle.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Implemented Responsive Design by Bootstrap Grid System and CSS3 Media Queries
- Developed Custom Angular Directives for reusability and add special behavior to HTML elements.
- Constructed the single page application using AngularJS, ng-Router.
- Used HTML5 Form Validation and AngularJS Form Validation to check user's input and interact with the user.
- Used AngularJS Ng-Route for managing URL route.
- Used AngularJS UI-Bootstrap for date-picker, tab-set for navbar, carousal.
- Used resource and queries to get the data from the backend services.
- Worked with built-in directives and created custom directives as well for the DOM manipulation.
- Used HTML5's new APIs such as Local storage, Session storage.
- Implemented Unit test by using Karma and Jasmine with integration testing by Chrome Inspector to fix bugs.
- Used CSS preprocessors like SASS for styling some pages of the application to make an efficient application.
- Used Gulp automated as a task runner, Git as a version control, and Bower as a package manager.
- Used JIRA for tracking and updating the project issues.
- Worked on Cross-Browser compatibility and fixed the bugs for several browsers.
- Used NPM (node package manager) to install dependencies like a grunt, bower.
- Followed Agile Practices for developing the application.
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Coded extensively in jQuery with Bootstrap to make rich internet web pages and created custom date picker on the website.
- Used CSS3 and Bootstrap to develop Rich UI Components such as Accordions and Modal Windows using pure HTML 5 and CSS3.
- Brief experience on implementing the Angular.js in creating animations based on CSS classes.
- Developed and improved application using MVC Framework AngularJS, backbone.js and Bootstrap.
- Authentication and Authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments using NodeJS.
- Experience in server-side CSS preprocessors Less and SASS.
- Co-ordinate with UX designers & develop static content using front end with HTML 5, CSS3 and Angular JS.
- Worked with CSS Background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border, CSS margin, CSS padding, CSS table, Pseudo-classes, Pseudo-elements and CSS behaviors in CSS.
- Rapidly prototyped interface designs in hand-coded validating, standards-compliant, and semantically-rich code and be aware of cross-browser compatibility and bugs.
- Created and optimized graphics prototype websites and applications interfaces using HTML and CSS.
- Web application development for backend system using AngularJS with cutting edge HTML5, and CSS3 techniques.
- Participated in making Responsive Web Designs using Media Queries and Twitter Bootstrap.
- Worked on the dashboard for the project which contained a variety of charts and draggable components using JQuery UI Library.
- Involved in the creation of an interface to manage user menu and Bulk update of Attributes using Backbone.js, and JQuery.
- Worked with QA team on daily basis in fixing the reported bugs/defects and checking cross-platform compatibility.
Junior UI Developer
- Worked on creating a responsive website for smart devices using responsive design and media queries.
- Used JQuery, Ajax for service calls on pages to interact with the server for information.
- Rapid prototyping of design concepts.
- Involved in designing and developing the JSON, XML Objects with MySQL.
- Used Ajax, JSON to send a request to the server to check the functionality of the websites.
- Testing the website on multiple browsers with their old as well as latest release.
- Active participation throughout the entire software development lifecycle from project inception, to code development and elaborate testing of the various modules.
- Used agile methodology for the software development.
- Developed SQL queries to perform insert, update or delete operation on MySQL database.
- Been an active team player, helped in fixing bugs and carried out troubleshooting.
- Produced semantically appropriate, standards-compliant markup, and produced Rich User Interfaces.
- Used all the advanced Photoshop features to create appealing visual web interfaces.