Strong Sr React front end Team Lead /Tech Lead /Developer/Architect with full stack experience.
- React with Redux, Thunk, Saga, SSR
- AWS(API G, Lambda, Cognito),CI/CD, Jenkins
- GraphQL ( Apollo 1/2/3) Client/Server
- MongoDB, NoSQL, SQL, Postgres, Sequilize, Mongoose
- Custom API Development
- Front End UI Development
- Microservices design and implementation
- Jest /Enzyme
- Serverless Computing
- HTML5,CSS3(SCSS,Material UI,BootStrap)
- Algorithm Knowledge
Confidential, Englewood, NJ
Sr Front End / React UI Developer/Architect
- Responsible for delivering entire application end to end.
- Part of front engineering web team to develop and maintain Confidential .com.
- Develop responsive design for web, mobile web and tablets .
- Responsible for architecting complex front end solutions for business requirements.
- Tech Stack is React /Redux SSR, GraphQL/Apollo, SASS, Node and MongoDB.
- Develop new features for the product such a new layout, A/B Testing, Search.
- Give production support to Confidential .com.
- Integrate the front end with home grown CMS solution for publishers
- Page performance analysis and optimization .
- Deploying to test environment using Jenkins CI/CD and GitHub .
- Build great online seamless user experiences using modern frameworks and libraries.
- Design, implement and manage documentation for hundreds of stateful and stateless components along with redux, redux thunk state management
- GraphQL design and development using Apollo Client/ Server
- Debug complex production issues using Chrome debugger tools
- Test components using Jest and Enzyme to make sure they are production ready and peer review the code and flow.
- Develop new styled components to replace to legacy applications and simultaneously migrate it to react.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
Confidential, New York, NY
Front End UI Developer
- Working as full stack engineer spending 70% of time working on front end in React.js and 30% on back end development
- Prepared software architecture document detailing user flow, logical diagram, technology composition, Microservices, Architectural justification.
- Currently working on Kanban board style software development with daily stand up meetings
- Work with business analyst, architects to understand business requirements and provide technical solutions .
- Work on user stories that gets created by business analyst and stake holders .
- Demo the work in progress app to the client every 2 weeks
- Client is developing a green field app large app using AWS Cognito, Lambda, API gateway, node backend, Postgres and React /Redux front end .
- Manage the bitbucket code, review and merge code from the team mates .
- Develop test cases for the both frond end and back end using Jest / Enzyme
- Plan and deploy micro services using serverless framework .
- Work with QA to fix bugs
- Implemented new changes in Confidential Prime Collaboration manager
- Set up new Singlewire informacast paging system for different buildings on campus for operators to page
- Use tools such as BAT and TAPS and tools to import large number of users between clusters
- VCM and Munder traders use Turrets which was critical part of project. I configured TSS and configured trader Turret systems with VCM configuration.
- Integrate Munder office, enable intra office calling, install new phones and configure users
- Design and implement high level, network level, logical diagrams, work with Confidential account managers, network, firewall and security team to make sure everything works and is secure
- Make a project plan which will include ordering and turning up new circuits, test failover
- Troubleshoot telepresence end points and gateways such as TMS and Express E and C
- Troubleshoot, maintain, upgrade and provide solutions to complex hardware and software problems related to Confidential CUCM, Unity and other components of Confidential
ConfidentialSenior Network Wireless Engineer
- Consolidated 250 disparate PBXs under common platform and management
- Upgraded Entire VoIP infrastructure from 7.0 to 8.6 to 10.5.2 including 100 seat busy UCCX call center without interruptions
- Installed and deployed UCS server with VMWare ESXi 5 and created VM machines using OVA templates
- Implemented F5 Big - IP LTM for load balancing Confidential Servers
- Build and designed a Confidential Lab with Lync and Confidential components .Lab is designed to test how multiple vendor solutions work to provide best recommendation to clients
- Day to day troubleshooting and maintenance of Confidential Call Center and IP Telephony Environments
- Wrote new complex UCCX Scripts from ground up for customers
- Developed and implemented QoS solution for prioritizing voice and video traffic
- Implementing design, migration and delivery plans.
- Assisted in writing BOM, Proposals and RFP
- Currently leading effort to move entire company from PRI to SIP trunks
Confidential, Arlington VA
Lead Network / Voice /VoIP Engineer
- Configures and test dial plans, voice gateway using H323, SIP and MGCP in call manger.
- Responsible for reactively monitoring customer IP Telephony and Call Managers to provide fault isolation and remote troubleshooting
- Worked with remote offices to implement their new VoIP phones, Unity Voice Mail and Voice Gateways
- Responsible for VOIP infrastructure including Confidential Call Manager (7.1(x), 8+), Confidential Unity(5 and 8+)
- Manage all PRI / T1/ FXO /FXS circuits for all entire VoIP infrastructure
- Lead projects such as office relocations, new build-outs, system upgrades etc including migrating 7000 users from CCM 4.x to CUCM 7.x
- Designs, optimize, implement, and troubleshoot Confidential Unified Communication Solutions including call processing, video teleconference, voice gateways and LAN/WAN infrastructure
- Member of a 6 person based team responsible for supporting the LAN/WLAN/WAN operations of the Confidential network infrastructure. WAN technologies included a global MPLS WAN, Frame-Relay, TDM Leased Lines and ISDN. 170+ remote locations. 1 of 2 engineers primarily responsible for network operations.
- CATOS to IOS upgrades: Led project to replace or upgrade CatOS based switches(Catalyst 4000, 5000, and 6000) to Catalyst 6506's with IOS based software, as well as rewiring all the associated distribution closets
- Responsible for troubleshooting outages for users campus-wide. Utilized Fluke network test devices to analyze LAN drop connectivity issues for workstations and enterprise level equipment
- Confidential 6500 series chassis multi-layer switching (MLS), Confidential 3750 switches, 2900 series switches, 4000series switches
- Responsible for managing Solarwinds network monitoring software / paging system
- Responsible for managing the Confidential IPTV solution campus-wide. Maintained Confidential IP TV servers and managed PIM multicast environment utilizing PIM sparse-mode and IGMP. Migrated the Confidential IPTV solution to newer VBRICK technology to enhance capabilities, picture quality, and reliability
- Responsible for converting 300+ Confidential devices from telnet enabled login to SSH only enabled logins for security audit purposes and writing the ACL's to limit access to specific IP subnets.
- Primarily responsible for network operations of Confidential, as well as the primary network engineer responsible for the operations of the corporate headquarters LAN and Datacenter based in Washington DC and Arlington VA
- Project manager and lead in designing, configuring, and successfully implementing newbranch networks based on Confidential best practices and team standards to support of Network Refresh. This included creating the network design from the ground up based on site requirements, configuring all the equipment, implementing the equipment, migrating existing WAN/LAN/WLAN infrastructure to the new infrastructure, and managing cabling vendor. 10 complete successful rollouts and migrations were accomplished within 12 months.
- Project manager and lead in designing, configuring, and successfully implementing all new WLANs in North America utilizing Confidential 4400 series wireless LAN controllers (WLC), Confidential 1242 LWAP, and Confidential wireless control server (WCS). Worked with security and Microsoft teams to authenticate users through Confidential using LEAP and Microsoft Active Directory, as well as implementing WLAN security using industry standard encryption.
- Responsible for successfully upgrading our core network hardware, and IOS in an effort to expand datacenter bandwidth for support of VMware rollout. Responsible for configuration, installation of all Confidential switches and routers supporting VMware server migration project.
- Managed project to ensure all network documentation at 170+ sites (Visio diagrams, building CAD drawings, etc) was accurate and up to date
Confidential, Ashburn, VA
Senior Network Wireless Engineer
- Member of a team responsible for supporting the wireless network operations multiple air force bases, as well as several remote WAN sites via T1 and T3.
- Responsible for designing, configuring and maintaining wireless LAN project using Aruba equipment
- Configured Aruba 5000 series switch, 50 Aruba wirelesses AP's campus-wide, managed the Aruba 5000 switch, and implemented a wireless network that complied with strict U.S. Confidential authentication and encryption standards.
- Wireless security implementation consisted of the following strict Confidential FIPS standards: layer 2authentication (802.1x using EAP-TLS based authentication via RADIUS) and encryption(256-bit AES via Xsec protocol), layer 3 encryption, and integration with Confidential
- Primarily involved in the implementation of and troubleshooting of Confidential Bases wireless networks following both Confidential best practice design, and strict FIPS and Confidential network standards. This included consulting and giving direction to network engineers and contractors, as well as doing router, switch and firewall configurations and troubleshooting on a daily basis.
- Our team was responsible for providing the router, switch and firewall, VPN, IDS, triangulation configurations to Air Force Bases to deploy in their wireless network environment
- Responsible for managing and updating all network documentation, including MS Visio diagrams, equipment, and logical design information for projects I was involved in.
- Responsible for managing and approving network change requests pertaining to wireless from site level engineers