- More than 15 years of experience in IT development.
- Confidential Code Generation, worked on Perl code, which generates Confidential test cases for legacy C, C++ code, this development is done for open - source, not on GITHUB yet as not finding time to cleanup and upload.
- This code generates Google mock test cases for Confidential for clients 400k lines of legacy code in just 30 minutes.
- If developers have to develop the same test cases manually it would take minimum 24 months for 3 C++ developers.
- Designed and developed CEP(complex event processing) engine, High Frequency Trading, co-location server implementation.
- Designed and Developed Confidential ’s scripting compiler for processing event driven buying and selling.
- Golang/Go, Docker, Concourse-CI, Vagrant, Fly CLI, Kubernetes, Json / XML / MPD’s, gRPC, Protobuf.
- Knowledge of Blockchain, Ethereum smart contracts, Solidity.
- C++, C, Pro *C, Perl, Jenkins, SonarQube, PostgreSQL, MongoDB(NoSQL), HTML, XML, STL.
- Open Source Perl parser for C++ code for dynamically generating Confidential cases.
- GIT, Jira, Eclipse, QT.
- Google Mock framework implementation, Gmock.
- Multi-threading, Object-oriented programming, Socket programming, PostgresDB, SQL, PL/SQL, Data structures.
- Object-Oriented Design, Rational Database, SQL, PLSQL, Embedded SQL.
- Learned Python, Scala, Haskell, R programming.
- Co-location server implementation of HFT system, Experience in HFT (High Frequency Trading), OMS (Order management system).
- Network systems, Application layer, Transport layer, Network and link layers.
- HTTP, TCP/IP, UDP, IP.
- DNS, CDN, UDB, BitTorrent, P2P.
- Distributed systems, Data Center(Cloud).
- Mac, Linux, Unix.
- Create whitelist for authenticating specific users, creating user and storing password hash in Vault, creating tokens and storing tokens in Vault, revoke tokens.
- Worked on AWS Autoscale workload discovery controller, used Kubernetes controller client to create custom controllers.
- Worked on back-end users service to authenticate user using local username/password, authenticate, AuthN, SAML authentication.
- Created POC for Vault, Ambassador gateway authentication.
- Created helm charts for deploying services, worked on GitLab pipelines.
- Created Kubernetes deployments, CRD’s, services.
Environment: Golang/Go, Kuberenetes, Kubernetes custom controllers, AWS, Helm charts, Docker, Vault, Ambassador, Envoy, gRPC, Protobuf, GIT, Gitswarm.
- Worked on 5 products using Golang/Go, VSS(virtual stream sticher), Pozer, DASH XML Validator, Fourier, Provis.
- Designed Concourse-CI pipelines for Herald, Fourier development model using containers utilizing Docker, Kubernetes and Concourse-CI for continues deployment.
- Designed and developed Pozer for predetermined HTTP requests and responses for stream validation.
- Prototyped a way to continues/live HTTP client to retrieve responses FIFO basis to cater to XML Validator.
- Designed and developed DASH XML Validator for validating MPD’s, based on rules provided to validate.
- Developed Provis for provisioning Fourier, Herald, ACE, Pillar, Super8 systems during deployment for DevOps team.
- Worked in developing a linear (Live TV) packager based in GO that consumes streams from Transcoder and dynamically creating MPD’s to insert Ad blocks and Blackouts.
- Created gRPC services in Golang.
- Created Kubernetes Yaml files and Geronimo files for deployments.
- Worked on yaml/.yml files for deployment for Concourse-CI pipelines.
- Worked on Docker files for creating docker images, which then used for deploying pipelines.
Environment: Golang/Go, Concourse CI, Vagrant, Fly CLI, Docker, Kubernetes GIT, JMeter, JSON, XML, gRPC, Protobuf, MPD’ s.
- Modernization Project: Modernization project, separating line Record module from rest of the code, this legacy application has been developed from last 20 years.
- Golang back-end development for Microservices.
- Building Microservices using Golang, JSON, Docker, MongoDB.
- Designed and developed 4 Microservices.
- Design and documentation of REST APIs for collection and retrieval of data, JSON data format.
- Created PDF reports using Golang and XML documents to send it to all customers at the end of month.
- Docker containers, images, deployed containers.
- Installing and Integrating Kafka, created Brokers, Topics, Nodes.
- Developed Perl script for dynamically generating code for Google Mock, 1000's of test cases gets generated automatically for 400k lines of code.
- C++ development of automated unit test in Confidential framework, implemented Confidential for C++ code coverage.
- Setting up Jenkins jobs to automatically start job after GIT commits.
- SonarQube Matrix setup, worked on fixing critical and major issues detected in SonarQube.
- Nginx web-server installation, and configuration for Golang.
- Configuring rSyslog, Jenkins with JIRA.
- CICD (Consistent integration consistent deployment) with Rabbit MQ.
Environment: Golang /Go, JSON, REST APIs, C++, Kafka, MongoDB, Docker, Nginx web-server, STL / Boost Libraries, Perl, Unix/Linux, Rabbit MQ, GIT, Google Test, Google Mock, Jenkins, SonarQube, JIRA.
- After acquiring JPM's retirement planning business, integration was big task with current Confidential systems.
- Designing and developing of C++, Pro*C code.
- Analysis of current JPM systems and gathering requirements for integration with Confidential .
- Generating pdf reports for Feedback to clients, coded in Perl.
- Setting up Autosys jobs to run the jobs.
- Worked on several PLSQL packages and functions.
- Worked on two major function’s feedbacks to clients and Limit monitoring for all participants.
Environment: C++, STL / Boost Libraries, Linux, Pro*C, QT 5.1, C, Perl, Oracle, PL/SQL, SQL.
Founder / Senior Developer/ Senior Architect
- Algorithmic Trading System - Developed Algorithmic Trading System (High Frequency/Low Frequency), White Box and a Black Box.
- 90% of my time was devoted to HFT development.
- Implemented GUI interface for Order Entry, P&L and Strategy builder.
- Implemented API’s to download market data feeds and write it to file as well.
- Multi-threaded implementation, Socket programming.
- Templates, Exceptions handling.
- Implemented real time systems for Algo Trading platform, OMS(order management system), Order routing, Trade execution, changing Stop Loss for active orders.
- Implemented drag-and drop functions to build strategies in C++/QT.
- Used Smart pointers from the C++ boost libraries to manage memory allocation and reallocation of C++ objects.
- Inline pre-trade risk management based on initial, maintenance margin and real-time mark-to-market.
- System prevalence fast crash recovery.
- Implemented in build Risk Control Management.
- Developed several stop losses as required by Analysts.
- Storing market data on servers for analytical purpose.
- Worked in Agile development environment.
- Involved in other project completions and meeting deliverable, mentoring.
Environment: C++, C, STL / Boost libraries, Socket programming, UDP / TCP-IP, Multi-threading, QT, R language.
- Coordinate and manage code releases.
- Managed Cramer product suite (telecommunications product) for team.
- Track and communicate with team on Cramer implementation and configurations.
- Protect team from over-commitment, manage backlogs, and prioritize resolution of defects/bugs.
- Recognize possible roadblocks ahead of time.
Environment: Cramer Product Suite (telecommunications product), Oracle.
- Created prototype for demo to senior Confidential Officers, Captains & Commanders.
- Installed, patched and configured 10g portal. Implemented Oracle Files, worked on user migrations to OID.
- Designed & Developed Budgeting application for Finance Department & Phone Billing Application configured and setup portal application for various user groups and implemented securities for users, groups.
- Designed and developed Oracle Applications Forms 9i and Report 9i for user community and integrated in Oracle Portal.
- Designed migration strategy for Confidential ’s 9iAS environment to 10g, developed migration Utility which does migration in few hours. Migrated 9iAS Rel 9.0.2 (windows) site, 189 reports, 100 forms & 65 LOV’s to 10g (Linux).
- Worked on http://www.rebuilding-iraq.net as developer, provided POC for “Authoring Tool”, developed several portlets for “Authoring Tool”.
- Created POC, Pre-Sales documentations & presentations.
- Requirement Documents.
- Developed Oracle Forms and Reports.
- Portlets design & development with other team members.
- Change Management, Change strategies.
- Strong ability to provide robust leadership during times of change and transition.
- Provided to Site Administrator.
- Engineered Solution for Confidential ’s specific need for uploads, running any OS Scripts or migrating any applications on SWIFTS servers.
- POC’s & Business Architect design Documents.
- Installations & configurations of Oracle Workflow on 9iAS, integrated OID with Workflow, setup ACL’s.
- Created a workflow application that implements a Change Control System with numerous approvals and rejections.
- Created customizable portlets for various workflow screens like notifications, Find process, Launching Workflow, Reports, etc.
- Achieved very good performance by tuning configuration settings, made use of Workflow features to give client the best output.
- Mentoring 2 developers & provided Technical expertise.
- Developed PLSQL Portlets, Java portlets for getting best UI & used Oracle reports for best report outputs in PDF format.
- Strong ability to provide robust leadership during times of change and transition.
- Established changes to improve efficiency and minimized data input time.
Oracle 9i AS Architect
- Confidential is a company engaged in the development, delivery and support of advanced defense and aerospace systems in the air, on land, at sea and in space.
- Developed Intranet site for Confidential, this project started as pilot project, created POC (proof of Concept) for senior managers.
- POC & Presentation to senior management.
- Portal Site solutions design documents, design recommendations.
- Installed Oracle 9iAS rel 2(9.0.2) & applied all patches, configured Oracle Discoverer, Oracle applications on Portal site.
- Developed Oracle Applications forms and reports 6i.
- Mentoring & to 8 BAE System’s employees on Portal development.
- Achieved row level access, without any overheads on database side.
- Worked on performance tuning brought down execution time to 10-12 min.
- Worked on Oracle Discoverer on Oracle 9iAS rel-2.
- Provided to 2 DBA’s on Oracle Portal Administration, Web Cache Admin, Performance Tuning.
Environment: HP Unix, Oracle 9iAS Rel 2.0 Oracle 9i, Oracle Portal 9.0.2, Oracle Forms and Reports, Oracle Discoverer.
- Worked on Oracle 9iAS installations, configuring servers, development of reports and forms, setting Intranet & Internet site.
- Designed Oracle 9iAS for Confidential, worked on Oracle 9iAS Installations requirement document.
- Ran pre-check scripts on 9 servers like RDA, PDA to make sure the environment is ready for the Installation.
- Completed installations on 9 Servers, to setup Dev, QA & Prod environment.
- Applied Core, Non-Core & OID patches on SSO, Infrastructure & Core, Non-Core patches on Portal boxes.
- Post patch Installations tasks, worked on bug fixes after applying patches.
- Worked on OID (Oracle Internet directory), SSO (Single sign on).
- Migrated User from 9iAS Rel-1 to 9iAS Rel-2 with different directory structure + Migrated objects from Oracle 9iAS Rel-1.0 to Oracle 9iAS Rel-2.0.
- Developed Oracle forms and reports on Oracle Financial Applications.
Environment: Solaris, Oracle 9iAS Rel 2.0, Oracle 9i, Oracle Portal 9.0.2/3.0.9. Oracle Forms 6i, Reports 6i, Oracle JDeveloper.
- Confidential scripts extract the business object data from the source and load that data into interface tables. If no open interfaces provided by the Oracle eBusiness Suite, Confidential directly loads the data into master tables in the target database. By eliminating the time-consuming “Transform” step of ETL, Confidential improves performance during migration ensuring the fastest approach to migrating data.
- Worked on Solutions, Confidential table designing, table mappings.
- Wrote PLSQL procedure’s, which dynamically generates PLSQL Procedures for doing migration, based on the Mappings, for all the Modules(AP/AR/PO/GL/Invoices/Items) /Objects/Tables which user wants to migrate.
- Wrote code which does forward engineering and generates beautiful code (PLSQL procedures), it can generate code for any object like PO, AP, AR, INVOICES, CUSTOMERS, ITEM, CHART OF ACCOUNTS…all Oracle Applications objects, the generated code can write n number of lines depends on mappings & object size.
- Perl Programs:
- Wrote Perl Programs for Confidential ’s Client Ethan to find parent child relations between objects.
- Find string matches in the file system, Search string in the database for orphan objects.
- Provide report for Parent child relations on objects, search thru n# of files, to remove SQL & find DML’s.
Environment: UNIX (Solaris), Oracle 9iAS, Oracle Applications (10.7c, 11i), Oracle 8i, Forms 6i, Reports 6i, Perl 5.8, Oracle Designer 6i, Oracle Portal 3.0.