Searching for the opportunity to bring 8+ years of programming, technology, and engineering expertise in developing software’s while incorporating critical thinking, problem solving, and leadership.
Frameworks: React JS, Angular JS (1.x/1.5/2), Node JS, Backbone JS, Express JS.
Testing Tool and Logging Frame Works: Junit3.8/4.0, Load runner, Jasmine, Karma, SeleniumEasy Mock.
IDE Editor: Eclipse, Web Matrix, Web Strom, Bonita, Sublime, Dreamweaver, and Notepad++.
Debugging Tools: Chrome Elements Inspector, Firebug, IE Tester.
Application/webservers: IBM Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat, BEA WebLogic 8.1, J Boss, HTTP Web Server.
Programming Languages: C, C++, JAVA, MySQL, C#, VB.Net, ASP.Net, web Services.
Databases: MONGO DB, PostgreSQL, Spunk data storage (Big data), Oracle 8i, 9i, 10g, SQL Server 2000, 2005 & 2008; IIS 6.0/7.0 .
Methodologies: Agile, Rational Unified Process (RUP), UML Water fall.
UI Developer /React JS Developer
Confidential, DURHAM, NC
- Involved in designing, developing and testing the web application by using the HTML5, CSS3, SASS, LESS, Bootstrap, and React.JS.
- Involved in designing the CSS templates for use in all pages on the website working with CSS Background, positioning, text, border, margin, padding, and table.
- Skilled in leading frameworks as React.js to build high-quality, scalable and reusable components and Front-end solution.
- Developed user interface by using the React JS, Flux/Redux for SPA development.
- Used React JS to create custom components for data manipulations and to display data in company standard format.
- Implemented various screens for the front end using React.js and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and redux library.
- Used React Flux architecture to create the data layers in the application and to bring the Model View Controller architecture for the application.
- Developing build and deployment scripts using MAVEN as build tool in Jenkins to move from one environment to other environments.
- Used React-Router to turn application into Single Page Application.
- Involved in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Used Node.js as a proxy to interact with Rest services and interacting with Database with react.
- Primarily using Node Js, Express JS, Backbone.js and NPM packages to integrate new functionality and maintain previous code.
- Wrote services to store and retrieve user data from the MongoDB for the application on devices.
- Have worked on AWS for fetch the pictures and Videos from AWS to UI.
- Designed and implemented server-side RESTful web services using Node JS and handled communications to the client side (React JS) using JSON.
- Experience working with Docker containers, running/managing containers, container snapshots and managing images.
- Integrated GIT into Jenkins to automate the code check-out process.
- Involving all the stages of Software Development Life Cycle like Application Design, Development, Debugging and testing the applications.
- Was extensively involved in AB testing. Developed and tested AB features using Optimize tool.
- Worked on Karma and Jasmine for unit test cases.
- Handled cross browser/platform compatibility issues (IE, Firefox, and Safari).
- Involved in agile software methodologies and followed SDLC life cycle.
- Designed and developed client's website screens and front-end widgets using React.js.
- Built the internal tool and maintained with React JS along with Flux and Redux.
Full Stack Developer
Confidential, MANHATTAN, NY
- Participated with end users and business analyst to understand the business requirements.
- CSS styles were developed to preserve the uniformity of all the screens throughout the application and positioning of screen objects.
- Developed user interface by using the React JS, Flux for SPA development.
- Involved in using React JS components Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Worked closely with the back-end team to display data using the Custom components, Library components, and Redux.
- Implemented various screens for the front end using React JS and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and redux library.
- Used web services SOAP and RESTful for transmission of large blocks of XML/JSON.
- Coded to implement AJAX based application by fetching the response from back-end REST API as a part of JSON.
- Implemented React JS code to handle cross browser compatibility issues in Mozilla, IE 7,8,9 and Safari.
- Maintaining parent and child elements by using State and Props in React JS.
- Used React-Router to turn application into SPA.
- Extensive experience in deploying, managing and developing MongoDB clusters.
- Experience in working GIT for branching, tagging, and merging.
- Developed unit tests with Mocha.
- Thoroughly performed unit testing and integration testing.
- Interacted with Testing team, Scrum Masters, and Business Analysts for fixing the issues which are reported by testing team.
- Involved in Agile methodologies and full SDLC of designing, coding, testing, debugging, and support.
- Used Firebug and IE tester debugging tools to fix the issues.
- Involved in design phase and data modelling, interacted with other team members to understand requirements for the project.
- Used agile practices and Test Driven Development techniques to provide reliable, working software early and often.
- Responsible for designing page layout using HTML and CSS and adding dynamic functionality to each module.
- Developed presentation tier using JSP, Java Script, HTML, and CSS for manipulating, validating, customizing, error messages to the User Interface.
- Using AngularJS created custom directives for data manipulations and to display data in company standard format in UI.
- Used AngularJS directives to reduce the usage of redundant code and to create pie-charts, bar-graphs and familiar in using data-binding and dependency-injection concepts in AngularJS.
- Implemented AJAX functionality to speed up web application.
- Designed UI screens using JSP, JSTL, CSS, Struts Framework, Java Script and HTML.
- Involved in spring, Hibernate & JPA integration of the entire system.
- Added dynamic functionality to the application by implementing JQuery.
- Used Node JS for server side rendering. Implemented modules into Node JS to integrate with design and requirements.
- Used Restful web services to expose certain functionalities of the application.
- Used GIT for version repository maintenance.
- Used Maven as build tool and Jenkins for continuous integration development.
- Generated the daily and monthly reports and sent them to external vendor.
- Communicate with the client to understand the requirement of the website, gained experience in project planning, involved in writing the Project Design Document and Project Plan Document.
- Created and optimized graphic prototype websites and applications interfaces using HTML and CSS.
- Involved in write application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Implemented and designed user interface for web-based customer application.
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features using MVC Framework like Backbone.js.
- Worked on Cross-Browser compatibility and fixed the bugs for several browsers.
- Worked extensively on Spring MVC framework to develop new internal web application.
- Enhanced and built reusable components across different modules using Custom directives and CSS classes.
- Created Responsive Designs (Mobile/Tablet/Desktop) using HTML & CSS, Bootstrap.
- Maintained 24/7 high volume availability using open source tools such as Linux, Apache, and MySQL.
- Coded end to end (i.e. from GUI on Client side to Middleware to database and Connecting the back-end Systems) on a subset of sub modules belonging to the above modules.
- Worked extensively on Swing.
- Most of the business logic is provided in Session Beans and the database transactions are performed using Container Managed Entity Beans.
- Worked on Parsing of XML Using DOM and SAX.
- Implemented EJB Transactions.
- Used JMS for messaging with IBM MQ-Series.
- Designed UI screens using JSP, Ajax, Struts, HTML and CSS.
- Developed the Presentation layer, which was built using Servlets and JSP and MVC architecture on Websphere Studio Application Developer (WSAD).
- Involved in development of Front-End using JSP, HTML, Java Script, AJAX and Back-End using Hibernate ORM.
- Mentoring other programmers.
- Studied the implementation of Struts
- Implemented PL/SQL stored procedures and triggers.
- Implemented the Security Access Control both on client and Server side.
- Implemented several design patterns such as Business Delegate, MVC, Singleton and Factory to resolve the most common design issues.
- Encryption and Decryption using symmetric keys.
- Implemented PL/SQL and stored procedures for Oracle9i database.
- Used XML parser APIs like DOM for marshalling and unmarshalling of Data.
- Used MY Eclipse for writing JSPs, Struts, and Other Java code snippets.
- Used J-Unit framework for Unit testing of application and Clear Case for version control.
- Built application using ANT and used Log4J to generate log files for the application.
Environment: Java, Java Swing JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Applets, Servlets, JCE 1.2, RMI, EJB, XML/XSL, Visual Age java (VAJ), Visual C++.