- Experienced in UI development process such as Analysis, Development and Testing, and associated methodologies
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like Mozilla Firefox, Google chrome, Safari and Internet Explorer.
- Used AngularJS MVC Architecture to split the UI logic into Views, Models and Collections
- Developed front - end components using Angular , TypeScript , Angular Material and ngx-bootstrap .
- Working knowledge using component based architecture provided by Angular 2/4/5 with Typescript rendering the components using the additional components called custom HTML tags.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, RESTful Web Services using AJAX, JSON.
- Extensively used Angular2/4/5 features such as Directives, Filters, Two-way Data Binding, Services, Templates, Routing, MVVM and Dependency Injection to build Single-Page-Applications in a clean and maintainable way.
- Experience building reusable components using React JS, React Router, Redux and custom stores , and in-house HOC for handling complex data flow and user input validation.
- Developed a few UI modules for the mobile version of the website using React JS .
- Developed a front-end web application for Global Network Operations using React JS, Redux, ES6/Babel and Web-pack.
- Developed the service layer Restful Web services using for various service tasks including email application, attachment service, and transfer of data across different applications.
- Experienced in version control tools GIT and SVN Apache Tortoise Subversion.
- Knowledge in using npm, Bower, Gulp and Grunt for package management and installation
- Strong experience in SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and Progressive Enhancement.
- Skilled in conceptual development of Web-based Projects, including Project Strategy, Functionality, Information Architecture, Navigation Systems.
Frameworks/Libs: Angular, Node.js, jQuery, React JS
Application Server: Apache Tomcat 5.5/6.0,WebLogic Application Server, Web Sphere.
Version Control: Tortoise SVN, Git
Database: MySQL, MongoDB
Package Manage: NPM, Bower, Grunt
Operating Systems: MS windows, OS X, Linux
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Analyzed Management needs and designed the application to match perfect visualization.
- Experience in working with REDUX architecture.
- Created different components using React to render an element.
- Added functionality to the web application using ECMASCRIPT6/5.
- Used react-route module to develop Single Page Applications using React.
- Used Babel loader and Web-pack bundler to create React component.
- Used React.js to create Views to hook up models to the DOM and synchronize data to/from server.
- Maintaining the State in the store and dispatch an action usingRedux.
- Integrating React Redux framework to scale and maintain the application better while handling large amounts of data.
- Used Redux to maintain state of react application. Used Redux-Thunk and Redux-Saga for asynchronous calls in the different applications
- Involved to implement various screens for the front end using React JS and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and Redux library.
- Maintained states in the stores and dispatched the actions using Redux.
- Profound experience with props and states in react to manage data.
- Developed different graphs and maps to show the overall sales of the products by using D3.js.
- Involved in creating connections for HTTP requests using WebSocket’s.
- Ran the Standalone front-end application in Grunt Server task runner.
- Used Web-pack and NPM to manage dependency graph.
- Tested React components and application using Jasmine and Karma.
- Used GIT for version control.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Created multiple TypeScript modules to manage written codes in angular project.
- Worked closely with the end users / business analysts to gather the requirements of the project and was responsible for the delivery of technical design document and implementation
- Moved existing AngularJS controllers and services to Angular2/4 components for more responsive and less dependency.
- Restricted member fields and methods access using access modifiers like public, private and protected in TypeScript file.
- Accessed and manipulated private member fields defined in TypeScript file using get and set properties.
- Using Web pack to generate static assets representing modules from dependencies.
- Expertise in creating responsive style sheets using CSS with SASS.
- Created type script reusable components and services to consume REST API’s using component based architecture provided by Angular2.
- Classes to interact with business logic &used Spring Frame work for Angular layer design patterns.
- Wrote AJAX calls to populate tables, tab menu and other components with JSON data in Angular2.
- Extensively used HTML5, Angular, JSON, AJAX and DOM scripting for form validations.
- Developed web API using Nodejs and hosted on multiple load balanced API instances.
- Experienced in Model View Controller (MVVM) frameworks such as Angular for creating SPA.
- Integrated the UI code with Backend, Used JSON for data exchange between the client and server.
- Created middleware application server to encapsulate modern JS widget framework and control set.
- UsedjQuery core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the applications.
- Created React/Redux based components for display and input of economic data.
- Built highly reusable UI components with React and Styled Components to increase scalability and reusability.
- Extracted reusable logic from components as Higher-Order Components such as infinity scroll to achieve more flexibility.
- Use React JS to create more responsive webpages, which can be compatible with all the browsers and compatible with the different devices.
- Wrote unit tests with Karma, Jasmine and Enzyme.
- We used jasmine and karma frame works for writing test cases and used to take care of unit test coverage for the functionalities developed.
- Worked with source version control tool GIT to manage the code repository.
- Following agile methodology with daily standups and regular sprints and used JIRA for tracking tasks and bugs.
- Re-designing/developing the main website to improve user experience and add new functionality.
- Responsible for all client-side UI Validation and implementing Business logic based on user selection.
- Solid experience with Responsive Web Design (RWD).
- Collaborated on mockups and prototypes using HTML5 and CSS3.
- Generated Responsive Pixel perfect webpages based on key combs of Adobe illustrator.
- Integrated jQuery, AngularJS Frameworks with AEM.
- Followed MVC Structure to develop Application.
- Handling cross browser/platform compatibility issues (IE, Firefox, and Safari) on both Windows and Mac.
- Involved in the team of developing custom templates, components, and widgets using AEM and integrated Components with Angular JS.
- Experience in writing AngularJS services for consuming REST web services.
- Implement modules into NodeJS to integrate with design and requirements.
- Experience in writing various Validation Controls for Client-side validation.
- Successfully executed all the test cases and fixed any bugs/issues identified during the test cycles with respect to various devices like iPods, Tablets.
- Worked in agile process AGM and Sprint Planning, daily standup to sync up with Team for current sprint status.
- Managed application state using server and Client-based State Management options.
- Collaborated with different developers working on different time zones.
- Developed CSS styles to maintain the uniformity of all the screens throughout the application and positioning of screen objects.
- Implemented CSS, SASS or LESS for dynamic styling of application and applied custom styles, overlays and tooltips.
- Worked closely with creative teams for understanding Low and high-fidelity wireframes.
- Used W3C standard key combs to develop web pages.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like Safari, Opera, Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer.
- Making sure the website is compatible with assistive technologies to make the site accessible to everyone.
- Involved in developing of design documents with UML class diagrams.
- Developed the User Interactive web pages in a professional manner with using web technologies like HTML, XHTML, and CSS as per company’s standards.
- Designed the email blasts using Adobe software and then implemented them using HTML and Java script.
- Used all the advanced Photoshop features to create appealing visual web interfaces.
- Implemented various Search Engine Optimization techniques as metadata, building inbound link, and outbound link text, meaningful title while designing web pages.
- Built HTML and CSS system for controlling text display issues cross-platform and cross browser.
- Implemented AJAX to enhance the capability of the website.
- Used Firebug and IE Developer Toolbar for debugging and browser compatibility.
- Used CSS Blueprint to create grids and adopt cross browser interactive features.
- Created Graphic User Interface (GUI) and applied to web site.
- Increased developer productivity by using efficient programming methodologies and local development.
- Managed application state using server and client-based State Management options.
- Handled all aspects of the web application including maintaining, testing, debugging, deploying and printing.
- Developed different modules using Struts Framework.
- Developed Presentation tier as HTML,Java Server Pages using Struts MVC Framework implementing Struts validator, Tiles and Struts Internationalization
- Involved in Java application testing and maintenance in development phase and production phase.
- Involved in developing JSP for client data presentation and, data validation on the client side with in the forms.
- Contact with different customer for their requirements and Modified code as the customer needs.
- Participated in web server development
- Participated in portal development
- Successfully executed all the web test cases and fixed any bugs/issues identified during the test cycles.
- Responsible for source code and version control (Clear Case), Involved in integration and deployment.