Results - oriented Information Technology Professional with background in supply chain management and manufacturing. Ability to translate vision into software design and development. Skilled in decision analysis, problem solving, and project management. Known for my commitment to getting the job done and ability to work cohesively within a team environment.
Skills: iSeries (AS400) RPGIV, CL, ILE, SQL, Embedded SQL, DB2, IFS, FTP, AS2, Java, WebSphere
EDI: Tie Kinetix (Integrator and spEDImap), Intercept/400, TLE/400
Confidential, Edison, NJ
- Member of a team responsible for all EDI functions using the TIE Kinetix Integrator and spEDImap tools to interface between SAP (iDocs) and our global EDI trading partners.
- Responsible for all EDI functions using the Intercept/400 tool to interface between the Confidential ERP system and our European trading partners using both EDIFACT and Tradacoms EDI standards.
- Developed and supported an interface between a POS ordering system running on an iOS platform and the Confidential order entry module. Orders were entered by several sales representatives at customer store locations throughout Puerto Rico.
- Developed and supported an interface between the Concur Employees Expense system and the Confidential A/P module where employees expenses were paid electronically.
- Designed, developed and maintained software, provided and help line support for the European and Puerto Rico divisions executing most modules of the Confidential ERP system.
- Developed a Production/Quality recording system for a steel cable mfg company. The highlights of this system were; a hotspot which was used to get readings from a laser micrometer via FTP script, the ability to reject wire coils that did not meet quality specifications and record the reasons for rejection.
- Developed a “ Confidential ” Purchase Order Entry application which replaced the standard ERP Purchase Order Entry application for a Confidential Co.
Confidential, Confidential, NJ
Senior Business Systems Project Manager
- Managed projects, designed, developed, maintained software, provided and help line support in a multi-company, multi-facility manufacturing environment, executing most modules of the Confidential ERP system.
- Designed and developed a carrier freight system that provided a choice of company certified carriers with estimated transportation costs. This system facilitated carrier selection and order consolidation at each warehouse and provided a benchmark of freight costs for shipments.
- Designed and developed the database and application software for an inventory pick and pack system. This system improved the accuracy of packaged merchandise, produced UCC128 barcode labels and EDI 856 Advanced Shipping Notices.
- Project Manager of a custom bar coding inventory system that was developed and implemented into 8 warehouses in 3 months within a budget of $100,000. This new system reduced shipment cycle time by 50%, facilitated inventory movement between warehouse locations, and improved inventory accuracy for finished goods, and packaging materials.
- Designed and developed an automated warehouse EDI system that communicated shipment notification, and inventory movement between several 3rd party distribution centers and the Confidential order entry and inventory modules.
Confidential, White House Station, NJ
- Prepared technical documentation in accordance with the SDLC process.
- Aided in the design of custom applications, developed and maintained software in RPG.
Confidential, Confidential, NJ
Sr. Systems Analyst
- Provided and help line support for all installed modules of the Confidential ERP system.
- Member of an MRPII core team that achieved a Class A manufacturing rating for the Confidential plant.
- Assisted with an Confidential consultant to implement a computer telephony system as part of a Customer Service reengineering project.
- Designed shipping application that displayed and processed uploaded bar code transactions, updated inventory and printed the Bill of Lading.
- Responsible for all EDI functions; including trading partner relationships, software development, implementation and support.
- Developed a VMI/EDI system with the Food Lion grocery chain.
- Developed a production scheduling entry and maintenance system that acted as a front-end to the Confidential Shop Floor Control module.