- 6 years of extensive experience in IT industry as a Front - End UI Developer with Web based applications in various domains.
- Strong development experience in User Interface applications and integration of highly transactional and scalable applications using Object Oriented Analysis and design principals.
- Proficiency in the Entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including requirements analysis and Debugging, Applications design, Development, Integration, Maintenance, Installation, Implementation, Testing of various client/server, N-tier and web applications.
- Going through Mockups and converting them using HTML5/CSS3.
- Extensively used new software tools in designing user interfaces and adapt to the changing environment.
- Experience in writing the Controllers, Services and Partials in perspective of AngularJS/Angular2.
- Experience in implementing Auto Complete/Auto Suggest functionality using Ajax, JQuery, DHTML, Web Service call and JSON.
- Profound Knowledge in Document Object Model (DOM).
- Working experience in React flux libraries ReduxJS.
- Expertise in Database design(RDBMS), programming, implementation and development using MS SQL Server
- Having solid experience of SQL development and database administration.
- Used ES6 and JSX with react for component development.
- Developed various screens for the front end using ReactJS and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager).
- Developed J2EE applications on IDE's like Eclipse, NetBeans, Rational Application Developer (IBM RAD).
- Substantial knowledge about IBM Web Sphere Application server, Apache Tomcat.
- Graphic & Web design, creating mockups & prototypes with using bootstrap, MVC, TFS, RWD.
- Responsive Web Design ( RWD ) for different types of Devices like tablets and mobiles using media queries and libraries like bootstrap.
- Designed and developed configurable dashboard UI using NodeJS and HTML5 drag drop event model.
- Experience managing daily communication with an offshore development teams.
- Professional Knowledge in complying WebPages depending up on Web Wide Web Consortium (W3C) and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (W3CAG).
- Experience working with testing tools like Firebug, Firebug Lite, Chrome or safari web inspectors and IE Developer Toolbar.
- Successfully led and managed web application development projects that include requirement understanding, making estimations, core development, mentoring team members, and helping team members in coming up with solutions for technical challenges.
- Research-oriented, motivated, proactive, self-starter with strong technical, analytical and interpersonal skills.
Languages: C, C++, Java, Python
IDE& Tools: Eclipse IDE, NetBeans, Dreamweaver, JSfiddle, WebStrom, Sublime TextVisual Studio
Application Servers: WebSphere 7, WebLogic
Debugging Tools: Selenium, Jasmine, Karma(Testacular as Test Runner),JIRA, FirebugBugzilla, IE Developer
Databases: Oracle11g, SQL server, MySQL
Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8, MAC OS X, Linux
Version Controls: SVN, CVS, GITHUB, Bitbucket
Confidential, Memphis, TN
Sr. UI Developer
- Responsible for designing and developing interactive UI pages with HTML5, CSS3, SASS.
- Responsible for converting the applications from Angular2 to Angular4.
- Responsible for developing the static content for front end with HTML5, CSS3 and Angular by coordinating with the UX designers.
- Used Angular routing for developing single page application’s (SPA).
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component-based architecture provided by Angular 4
- Used kendo-grid and kendo components in the application depending on the business requirements and the UX design.
- Responsible for writing the front-end API to fetch the data from end points.
- Used high chart’s for developing the widget’s and show them in dashboard by integrating all the possible high chart libraries that are necessary.
- Used Bing map’s for assisting the user to locate their individual fleets under them.
- Extensively used Angular 4 forms like Template Driven forms and Reactive forms (Dynamic Forms) to perform form validations both on server and client side.
- Optimized the performance of application using Angular 4 Lazy Loading and Ahead of Time Compilation.
- Used Bootstrap and media queries to create a responsive website that fit all users and devices from desktop to tablet.
- Created a lot of dialog modals in the application where user can access them for any filtering or saving purpose.
- Used different kendo element’s like filter, sort, data grids, column’s and so on for the application where ever needed.
- Experience working on cross-browser compatibility of UI for Firefox, Chrome, IE and Safari browsers.
- Involved in production support and bug fixing.
- Used GIT repository for source code management and code reviewing. Even used source tree for code management.
- Good knowledge of debugging Typescript and html code with Firefox Firebug and Google chrome Developer tools.
- Worked with AGILE Methodology in recent projects and participated in SCRUM meetings as well in previous projects.
Confidential - New York, NY
Sr. Web UI Developer
- As a UI Developer, assisting my team in developing two different Web-based applications and managed in developing of Account landing page, Account summary/overview and Login page.
- Responsible for building a new website for the Small fleet clients and for the maintenance of Online New Platform.
- Enhanced an existing AngularJS application to follow strict MVC patterns for improved source code maintenance which resulted in 40% code reduction, ease of upgrade, scalability, ease of developer spin up and enhanced performance.
- Performed form validations using reactive forms from Angular2 framework.
- Created the Application using AngularJS and NodeJS libraries and used NPM to manage dependencies and gulp to minify, reactify, babelify the code.
- Good knowledge in acceptance testing using CodeceptJS and Karma
- Worked on Angular Material components for theming purposes & Performed client-side validations.
- Involved in ReactJS and working with Redux Flux architecture
- Successfully migrated from legacy third party applications (for windows, IPad, blackberry) to bank’s applications using HTML5 to maintain a single UI for all platforms migrate all application to Akamai data servers to increase speed and performance of the applications.
- Used AngularJS as framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server using Sass, LESS, Bootstrap, AngularJS
- Participated with QA team in bug thrashing sessions to discuss and resolve bugs that were reported in Mantis
- Involved in development converting the static HTML mark-ups to JSP's.
- Integrated the service call with UI using $http and $resources which are substitutes for AJAX in angular.
- Using SVN for version control.
- Used TypeScript while finding the compilation error during testing.
- Involved in up gradation and maintenance of company’s website to the new layout using the Grid orientation model Bootstrap framework.
- Made enhancements to existing CSS and DIV tags, made upgrades using Twitter Bootstrap model.
- Extensively used CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) along with RWD to apply different styles to the layouts for varying screen sizes and pixels.
- Developed web services using Restful and SOAP protocols.
- Refine and iterate user experience by designing and implementing new modules and interfaces in a complex, responsive site.
- Tested cross browser functionality and fixed major layout bugs for supported browsers.
- Developed the pages that are complaint to W3C and ADA section 508(c) standards.
- Involved in Agile/ SCRUM based approach to UI development.
Confidential - St. Louis, MO
Sr. Front End Developer
- Creating cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts.
- Involved in fixing Front-End issues with the layouts.
- Extensively used/modified JQUERY to perform AJAX calls for creating interactive web pages on JSON response.
- Using Yeoman, Bower, Grunt, SASS, LESS to manage code architecture and scalability
- Coded pages with best Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques. Developed call back functions to parse and handle JSON data returned from the server.
- Guiding team as Scrum Master in Agile Scrum methodology.
- Utilized AngularJS in the development for building SPA and to consume RESTful web services.
- Involved in creating AJAX calls using AngularJS to handle data operations including ordering and filtering.
- Performed a lot of DOM operations for loading and manipulating dynamic content on WebPages.
- Implemented test cases and performed unit testing using Jasmine.
- Managed advanced techniques for single page business solutions and front-end MVC patterns.
- Worked with the business analysts and back-end developers to gather requirements, improve application functionality and add new features.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal, with technical and non-technical cross-functional teams
Web UI Developer
- Interacted with business analyst to understand the requirements to ensure correct UI modules been built to meet business requirements.
- Developed web pages using Forms, Components, Layouts, Events, Validations, Trees, Grids components.
- Used MVC architecture of Ext JS Framework to simplify the code complexity and increase clean code.
- Worked on CSS preprocessor frameworks (SASS/LESS).
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Designed, developed and implemented Single Page Application (SPA) by consuming JSON from a Spring MVC, using Spring Security to secure the application.
- Interacted with java controllers (jQuery, Ajax, and JSON to write/read data from back end systems)
- Implemented Ext JS Data Grid, Charts, Forms and Layout Manager Components.
- Creating cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts, fix the bugs pertaining to various browsers.
- Define technical requirements based upon business requirements.
- Involved with all stages of Software Development Life Cycle.
Environment: HTML, CSS, JSP, Web Services, jQuery, Java Script, Ext JS, AJAX, SVN, Oracle, Eclipse.