- 5+ years of professional IT experience which includes experience testing in different environments and using various related technologies.
- Experience in different testing methodologies like Black Box, Gray Box, Smoke Testing, Exploratory testing, Functional testing, Regression testing, GUI testing, System Testing, End to End, Installation, Compatibility testing.
- Develop, maintain, modify and execute manual test scenarios for different Web and Mobile applications.
- Experience in developing test automation scenarios using Java, Selenium WebDriver and Cucumber.
- Experience using XPath to locate Web elements.
- Experience using Git source control platform .
- Experience using a REST client tools like Postman.
- Perform testing on Mobile platforms for iOS and Android operating systems and variety of devices including testing in virtual environment.
- Experience in using Android SDK and ADB shell.
- Back - end testing to ensure data consistency on front-end by writing and executing SQL queries.
- Experience with c ross-browser and compatibility testing to test whether applications are working as desired in different browsers and environments.
- Well versed with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC), Logging and Tracking Defects in all phases with major responsibilities.
- Expertise in implementing Waterfall, Agile and SCRUM Methodology by analyzing requirement specifications and responsible for developing Test objective, Strategies, Scope, Test procedures and Test Matrices.
- Dynamic and assertive team player with a strong inclination to improve and optimize process development and implementation.
- Ability to work under pressure and competing deadlines.
- Excellent analytical skills with good communication and self-organizing skills, committed team player.
- US Citizen.
Operating Systems: Windows, macOS, Linux, iOS, Android
Databases: Oracle, SQL
Tools: IntelliJIDEA, RubyMine, Android SDK, ADB, Postman, Git, GitHub, Devtools
Automation: Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber, Java, SOAP, REST API, Appium, XPath
Bug Tracking: Bugzilla, Jira, Mantis
Confidential, Los Altos, CA
Software QA Engineer
- Testing multiple web and mobile applications for company clients.
- Analyze business requirements and functional documents, define test environment, phases of testing and resources required to conduct the efforts .
- Develop, maintain and execute manual tests and regression scenarios for different Web and Mobile applications.
- Review, analyze and modify existing test scripts.
- Automated different test scenarios using Cucumber, Java, Selenium WebDriver, IntelliJIDEA.
- D ecrease time needed to perform regression testing with the usage of automation.
- Optimize existing automation code.
- Verify Web services API requests, response data validations in REST protocols using Postman.
- Install and utilize Mobile device simulators, collect log files via Android SDK, ADB.
- Perform back-end database validation utilizing SQL queries.
- Maintain source of application in GitHub version control system .
- Participate in stand up meetings, sprint planning and sprint retrospective meetings .
- Prepare summary reports with details of executed, passed and failed test cases also involve in weekly status and task review meetings .
- Was responsible for testing wireless control and indication system.
- Performed the installation process of new and advanced technologies interpreting the requirements specified by the research team and understanding the employees requirements.
- Interpreted and analyzed examination and test results requirements, verified the accuracy of manufacturers measuring equipment and reviewed production and inspection records.
- Provided general information and procedures for the services along with promoting and explaining the benefits of new and existing services.
- Developed technical documentation and system/subsystem specifications.
- Provided periodic reports to management including compilations of customer complaints, trend analyses, and suggestions for improvement.