- Extensive experience in building Single Page Application (SPA) using Angular JS, Angular 2/4, React.JS and NodeJS frameworks.
- Experience in using Bootstrap, Grunt, Gulp and Git CSS procedures LESS, SASS.
- Expertisei n U n i tT es t i ng frameworks like Mocha , Chai , Jasmine, Maven I nt e g r ati onT es t i nga nd i n p r epa ri ngt es tca s es .
- Worked on database release changes and supported migration changes from test environments to pre - production and production environment.
- Involved in design and development of framework using Spring MVC and Hibernate.
- Experience in configuring and deploying web Applications using BEA Web Logic, Web Sphere, JBoss, Apache Tomcat.
- Experience in building SOA using web services with SOAP and RESTful implementation using Jersey Apache Axis, and spring web services and a good understanding of AWS services.
- Expertise working in RDBMS design and worked with various databases like Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, MongoDB (for NoSQL).
- Hands on experience with source control tools like CVS, Clear Case, SVN,andGit.
- Worked with Fiddler to detect UI logs and Post Man to validate services.
- Experience in conducting performance testing on applications using HP LoadRunner and automated functional testing using SOAP UI and automated UI Testing using Karma.
- Knowledge of tools like Jenkins, GIT, JIRA, 7Zip and a good understanding of IBM Data Studio.
- Highly curious about new front-end development technologies and thoroughly mastering them with a keen awareness of new industry developments and the evolution of programming solutions.
Web Technologies: HTML5, CSS3 (SCSS, SASS,LESS), Angular JS, Angular 2/4, Node.js, Bootstrap, Sematic UI, JQuery, Express, React, RX JS, TypeScript, ES6, D3.js
Databases: Oracle …, My SQL, SQL Server, NoSQL (MongoDB)
Application Servers: Oracle Web Logic 8.1/10.3, IBM Web sphere 5.1/6.0/7.0, Apache Camel, Apache Tomcat, JBoss.
Operating Systems: Windows XP/VISTA, UNIX/LINUX.
Tools: & Utilities: Log4j, Maven and ANT, Jasmine, Mocha, Eclipse, NetBeans, TDD, IntelliJ, Junit, Selenium, Nexus, Team City, Star UML, Rational Rose, Docker.
Version Control: CVS, SVN, GIT, GitHub.
SDLC Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall and Scrum models.
- Responsible for front-end coding and visual comps to create a polished and highly functional user interface with a focus on usability and simplicity of design
- Developed multiple enhancements in multiple applications using Angular js, Typescript.
- Created single page application using Router component & performed validation using reactive forms, custom pipes of Angular 4.
- Have used AJAX to retrieve data from the server asynchronously in the background without interfering with the display and existing page in an interactive way.
- Used RationalClearQuest and Rational ClearCase as the bug tracking system to track and maintain the history of bugs/issues, and configuration management on an everyday basis.
- Extended CSS as needed to accommodate new data and display types.
- Implemented reusable templates and style sheets based on UI standards and guidelines and web pages are a complaint to W3Cstandards.
- Increased developer productivity by using efficient programming methodologies and local development.
- Developed RESTFULAPI using Node.js for response callbacks. knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express.
- Developing RESTful API using Node.js (Express) with response caching, API authentication error handling implemented as promise-based middleware
- Creating and maintaining PL/SQL components that utilize advanced techniques, as well as, designing database objects.
- Proficient in creating reports using Reports Builder and Proficient in writing Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages,and Triggers using PL/SQL
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
- Developed different reports for a large amount of XMLCLOB data to a file. Generate.CSV and excel reports using pl/SQL and Oracle servers.
- Actively participated in weekly scrums to provide feedback on the progress of the project.
- Coordinated with research operation/business for requirement gathering and application enhancement and followed an agile approach.
- Built user interfaces differently by breaking them into components using React JS and used a real, full featured programming language to render views, with React JS.
- Used React JS for templating for faster compilation and developing reusable components.
- Used React JS with Redux to separate the data and presentation layer. Utilized Redux stores to handle the states and update the UI.
- Developed SPA using React JS to utilize the HTML5 DOM features and update elements that are modified in the webpage.
- Involved in creating slider component navigation bar using React JS for menus and highlighting user clicks. Breadcrumbs.
- Configured routes between React JS and Flask to render the templates from the server-side.
- Used Grunt for building one project and maven for another project.
- Used to handle the process of build and deployment of projects using Jenkins and electric commander.
- Created controllers to handle events triggers by clients and sent a request to the server using R eact JS.
- Implemented mapStateToProps, mapDispatchToProps for the interactions between Redux and React
- Performed async operations using redux-saga by using an ES6 feature called Generators.
- Implement Redux Saga's with actions and reducers to implement async API calls. Usedredux-saga’s call effect, which is a way to get data from any async function.
- Created components and pages with proper state and props management between different pages.
- Used Git for version control and JIRA for prioritizing, tracking tasks and defect tracking.
- Deployed UI components to QA and stage using FTP transfer. Participated in peer code review and Quality assurance.
- Worked with fiddler for searching logs on UI issues in dev environment and created test cases to help testing team with the test process.
Confidential, Rochester, MN
User Interface Developer
- Developed CRUD (Create, read, update, delete) features of the application functionality using Angular.js.
- Implementation of security and data protection through Node.JS.
- Used Express JS in conjunction with NodeJS and AngularJS for simple routing and connecting to middleware.
- Developed Custom Directives, filters,and Service using Angular JS for reusability.
- Defined new validations through Angular JS for the form field validation implemented through HTML5 .
- Used Angular JS Routes, Built-in services like Location, Scope, Window, HTTPand Route Params.
- Building Composite Components for re-using the functionality in many pages within the application or other projects.
- Developed the reusable templates and style sheets within the UI Standards and guidelines
- Use BOOTSTRAP and LESSCSS to make application Responsive. Involved in up gradation and maintenance of new layout using the Grid orientation model Bootstrap framework.
- Involved in writing application-level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using, AJAX, JSON,and XML.
- Developed hybrid mobile applications with Cordova that can run natively on Android devices with the option expand to iOS, Kindle Fire, Blackberry, etc.
- Testing cross-browsers compatibility on a range of projects.
- Used NPM and Bower for packaging Management and Grunt for UI Task Runner.
- Creating CSS (Cascading Stylesheets) styles that are consistent across all applications and browsers
- Writing “Qunit” test cases for testing the script validations.
- Used Git to commit the code into the repository.
- Worked closely with SQA team in fixing the reported bugs/defects and checking cross-platform compatibility.
- Interacted with the back-end staff and scrum master at the daily meeting for new features in this web project using agile software development methodology.
- Communicated with the client to understand the business specifications.
- Worked with various designers in early stages of a design from strategy and feature definition into information architecture, sketching and prototyping, copywriting, testing and iterating.
- Developed prototypes of a website like page layouts, Navigations using Axure Pro , and presented designs to clients and management review.
- Used Angular JS to create a custom directive for the navigation bar, sidebar filters for user data strict filters for exact match search and other reusable sections.
- Designed a responsive website using Bootstrap grid system to layout contents that fit different devices including mobile, tablet and desktop.
- Used media queries, CSS layouts to achieve maximum responsive behavior in the website.
- Created basic web page templates using HTML5, CSS3 using HTML editors and enhanced scripts to reduce the load time of the website.
- Utilized various jQuery plugins to build Rich Internet Application to make it look more intuitive.
- Implemented two- way data binding, dependency injection, customized filters to format data using Angular JS .
- Extensively used factory object in NodeJS to use the common functions in different views to reduce redundancy and improve maintenance of the code.
- Worked through cross-browser compatibility issues with layout and styles and fixed major bugs for supported browsers and platforms.
- Implemented D3.JS to produce interactive data visualizations in the web browsers.
- Involved in creating styling framework for the webpages using CSS Bootstrap along with Grids, Pagination, Dialog box, Carousel, Form, Navbar, and Table.
- Worked in writing application-level code to interact with APIs using AJAX, and JSON.
- Created and managed all of the web-basedhostings using Bitbucket, with Git version control and Git bash command line for cloning commands.
- Used Firebug, Chrome, and IE Developer Toolbar for debugging and browser compatibility.
- Co-ordinate with QA for testing, Production releases, Application deployment,and integration.