Full Stack applications programmer involved with the design, development and testing of software
Confidential, Moorestown NJ
Web Application Programmer
- Coded C# web applications, including front end design, interface event handlers, data set CRUD.
- Coded DLL(s) for Job Control program and test modules using runtime reflection for DLL access.
- Agile development in a multi - tasking multiple projects environment.
Confidential, Holbrook , NY
Web Database Programmer
Industry: EDI Clearing House Technologies: VB.NET, SQL, ADO.NET, Stored Procedures, Entity Framework
- Coded changes EDI applications for medical claims which from messaging to XML through web services.
Confidential, Mt. Laurel , NJ
Web Database Programmer
- New coded and enhancements to Credit Card Web Service Program Credit-Gift Card CRUD .Net/SQL Database
- Programmed new web testing services .NET software to interface with Credit Card services.
- Rewrite of previous CRUD customer data tracking software from VB.NET to MVC/C#.
- Set up VS2010 for C# interface coding to Twilio for phone text communication to handle API calls in applications and coded message tracking applications.
Confidential, King of Prussia , PA
- Coded complete C# debugger to splice EDI record, check for tables, created or truncated tables by EDI record
- Coded C# .NET Grid View web daily track database in order to report daily work status
- Coded Tab Dialog WPF expense database windows application.
- Coded new screens for pharmaceutical application. Used Interface class to Oracle/SQL database and coded stored procedures stored in packages. Tool for ORACLE programming was Toad for Code 9.0
Confidential, Phila., PA
Technologies: ACCESS, VS 2010, VB.NET, WinForms, T-SQL
- Lead developer for Parking Ticket Violations Database upgrade from ACCESS windows to VB.NET T-SQL Winforms application.
- Meter agents record violations into Duncan Handheld ticket machines and those records are downloaded to a SQL database.
- The application allowed users to view records in a data grid, change the data and enter new tickets manually.
Confidential, Marlton, NJ
C#/COM Windows Programmer
Technologies: C#, WinForms, COM+, ACCESS, SQL
- Full life cycle developer of software program for NSWCCD-SSES Philadelphia engineers to use in building ship and submarine simulators.
- Program called custom Visual C++ DLL containing controls for simulators.
- Development used processes reflection, persistent memory and marshalling techniques to read the COM controls allow change of properties.
- Designed and developed complete windows menu driven front end user interface to allow engineers design simulators.
- Coordinates of control’s positions are saved in an Access database.
Confidential, Sewell, NJ
Telephony/.NET-SQL and Reports developer
- Programmed address, credit card, bank routing, correct formatting, dates and other integrity validations.
- Code supported Confidential ’s Telemarketing Database System for a telemarketer to interface with the infomercial product selling system.
- Completely coded a new C#.NET intranet web page database system,
- Coded customer-to-client orders distribution automation programs in each customer's documented format with VB.NET or ACCESS-VBA programs to create the files, deliver by ftp or XML, and e-mail acknowledge that orders were ready.
- Designed, developed, tested, and deployed TouchStar telemarketing operator entry forms and validation code.
Confidential, Cherry Hill, NJ
- Web page database development to add, change, delete, and grid view MS SQL Database information.
Confidential, Pennington, NJ
.NET Upgrade programmer
- Added new front end controls and code to use SOAP messaging service and Service
- Response to confirm user logon information and for queries, which resulted in nested XML elements.
Confidential, Mt. Laurel, NJ
Financial Technologies: VB.NET, SQL, Crystal Reports
- VB.NET/XML/SQL/Stored Procedures for Web Apps to allow Internet Message Posting and document tracking
- Crystal Report using SQL Sequel Server 2000 Stored Procedures with multiple tables
- Documentation for Web and Widows projects including Requirements, Business Analysis, Functional Specs.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Technologies: ACCESS, Crystal Reports, VBA, Classic ASP
- Worked on attorney reports, tracking systems and custom utilities with Access and VB6.