- Over ten years of extensive hands - on technical experience as a Web Applications Developer using C#, ASP.net, Visual Studio, GIS Esri JS and numerous other software/development tools. Significant knowledge and experience with SQL Server 2005/2008. Strong experience in all phases of the Software. Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Adept at creating comprehensive product documentation. Strong team or individual player with excellent communication skills.
- C# .Net, Asp.net
- Asp.net MVC
- ESRI JS
- ArcGIS 10.3, 10.4, 10.6
- HTML5, CSS3
- Angularjs 1.4
- SQL, PSQL, T-SQL
- SQL Server, Oracle
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Visual SourceSafe
- Team Foundation Server
- Visual Studio 2013, 2015, 2017
- Visual Studio Code
- CMM level 3
GIS Web Applications Developer
- Responsible for setting up and configured various environments, that is, local, development, testing and production
- Provide GIS Application development, configuration, integration with various services and other tasks including, but not limited to the ESRI platform, e.i, Oracle 11g, Node JS, Mongo DB
- Design and develop front end for GIS web applications using HTML5, Dojo, JQuery, and Typescript, Visual Studio 2015, SQL Developer, SQL Server, C# .net and python
- Create, publish web services, with ArcGIS Desktop 10.6 and administer ArcGIS Sever services on version 10.6
- Deploy Node JS Web Map application to MS Server 2012, 2016 as well as Aspx.Net web application reports to IIS on MS Server 2012, and 2016
- Capture and document requirements
- Provide maintenance support for enterprise GIS applications
- Work with the project team on other tasks as required to meet requirements and business needs
- Troubleshoot any issues that may arise
- Provide documentation, training, and support in the hand-off of the GIS application development and server/services administration
GIS Web Developer
- Responsible for providing GIS web application support by prototyping, developing, designing, coding, and testing existing applications; for Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority (MWAA), utilizing Visual Studio 2015, ArcGIS Desktop 10.4.1, Esri JS, Dojo, and Oracle 11g..
GIS Web Developer
- Identify development software to provide a standard for developing web map applications.
- Provide documentation support, by developing Geographic Information Systems (GIS) developer guide for new developers starting at FAS.
- Deploy Web map application to IIS 8.5 development environment on Windows Server 2008 and 2012 R2.
- Assist other developers in seating up their development environment.
- Implemented ESRI resource proxy in C# .net to access cross-domain resources to enable user login.
Web Application Developer
- Responsible for providing web application support by designing, coding, modifying existing applications ; from layout, methods, to SQL stored procedures according to a client's specifications, for US Department of Agriculture Farm Service Agency (USDA-FSA).
GIS Web Application Developer
- Provide application development support, such as building a WCF web service using Visual Studio 2010 and C# to perform SQL query and convert it into JSON data format for application prototype, at USDA-FSA
- Troubleshoot existing Silverlight web map application using ESRI ArcGIS server REST directory to perform feature service layer queries.
- Perform bug fixes for FSA Silverlight MVVM Web Map application in different languages: ArcGIS API for Silverlight, C#, and XAML, WPF
- Provide documentation support, by developing Geographic Information Systems (GIS) developer guide for new developers starting at FSA
- Perform UI page layout design by developing an Asp.net Master page to comply with FSA style guide for new web map applications.
- Assist in writing and reviewing Architectural Decision Document for GIS web map application solutions.
Web Application Developer
- Performed .Net web programming tasks for Fairfax County Government, such as screen development and associated C# code behind for the electronic permit payment system. Developed Oracle 9i PL/SQL stored procedures for creating and updating using PLSQL developer. Performed UI testing according to user requirements. Wrote additional UI documentation as required
- Developed Engstools module: Material Recycling and Disposal Equipment (MRD) application N - tier, web application utilizing C#.net, ASP.net WebForms/MVC, .Net Framework 4.5, Entity Framework (ORM), and Visual Studio 2010.
- Analyzed customer requirements and created fast mock-ups of UI screen using Axsure RP Pro 6.5 software.
- Developed T-SQL stored procedures using SQLserver 2008.
- Developed reports with SSRS 2008.
- Assisted in writing MRD application documentation, such as MRD functional requirements and MRD user manual.
- Maintained VistaWeb N-tier web application and provided application development enhancement using C#.net, ASP.net WebForms .Net Framework 2.0, NUnit, Visual Studio 2010 and followed the Agile SDLC. Maintained and developed XML, Xpath, and XSLT style sheet.
- Analyzed customer requirements for future enhancements of VistaWeb application.
- Performed troubleshooting and maintenance coding for displaying C32 XML data file.
- Performed reviews of existing application documentation, including VistaWeb user manual, technical manual and developer’s guide.
- Performed 508 compliance enhancement and testing for various browsers; Firefox, IE and Safari
- Coded web application interfaces using Java and XML for Food Drug Administration: Prior Notice Application, OASIS, and Entry Review application.
- Performed testing, fixed bugs and troubleshooted STRUT web application.
- Performed SQL Oracle database changes such as INSERTS, DELETES and UPDATES. Modified Hibernate ORM file to map POJO’s to Oracle database using XML configuration files. Performed reviews of existing application
- Developed and enhanced existing ASP.net and Crystal Reports application for PFPA. Gathered and analyzed Crystal Reports user requirements. Designed and developed Crystal Reports data layouts. Developed and maintained C# code and data access for web applications. Developed T- SQL stored procedures. Assisted in the redesign and documentation of the database schema.
- Modified SQL server database data dictionary. Performed web application install ation deployment on server.
- Developed deployment plan. Created MSI package plan. Configured IIS for Web application. Performed .net security checklist. Reviewed Gold Disk Security report for CAT II open issues. Wrote the web application Administrator Users Guide. Performed database administration for development environment, such as adding/creating users. Developed XML schemas. Assisted in developing ASP.net web services.
- Developed reports for the ARMY with Visual Studio, Crystal Reports and C# .Net. Modifi ed PLSQL Oracle functions and procedures using TOAD. Developed Oracle packages and functions using PL/SQL Developer, including Test Scripts.
- Performed white box unit testing with PL/SQL developer. Developed Test Scripts with NUnit. Performed white box clas s testing of .net C# code with NUnit. Moderated and conducted code peer review.
- Provided technical support for existing Navy projects. Developed Multiple Document Interface (MDI) GUI in C#.
- Developed UML use case diagrams, class diagram, and sequence diagrams Performed data mapping of XML XSD schema elements to COTS data fields
- Provided Gentran:Server: Unix data transformation support for the Army’s Global Freight Management System.
- Performed system monitoring for transaction sets (TS) 404, Rail carrier shipment information, and 858, Bill of Lading Shipment Information.
- Developed 601 Shipper export declaration, 824 Export declaration accept or reject data map for data transformation.
- Performed unit testing for TS 601, and TS 824. Generated 858 and test data with EDISIM 5.0. Analyzed 858 and data with EDISIM 5.0. Troubleshoot failed 404 and 858 TS errors. FTP’ed files to client trading partners.
- Performed 858, and 404 map translation update when required. Analyzed client technical specifications