- Versatile Web Designer/Developer
- Experienced with WordPress, HTML5, CSS3, PHP, and MySQL on a LAMP stack within Marketing
- Jr level Development in ASP.Net, VB.Net, C#, and SQL Server
- Graphic skills include Photoshop, Illustrator, Quark (like InDesign), Acrobat, and Premiere
- Technically Competent with Windows PC and iMAC
- Seasoned Excel and Access database programming experience with Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
- Communication skills include instructional writing and documentation
- Design and Development of a website to promote specialized swimming pool cover clamps on a LAMP stack
- Created the logo using Photoshop and Illustrator (photos, videos and brochure were supplied by the company)
- Applying cross browser, cross platform, SEO, UI/UX, and Accessibility best practices to the website
- Google Analytics, Tags, Rich cards and Web Tools
- Learning and applying new technologies to the site (currently learning Angular 5)
- Content updates, added CD description page, and created and added an audio clip using Java Applets
Confidential, Audubon, PA
- Sole Web Designer/Developer within the Marketing Group. Interacted with the Creative Group, Product Managers, Surgeon Trainers, Investment Relations, Legal, Compliance and Regulatory.
- Hand - code HTML and CSS for email blasts in HubSpot and web pages in WordPress with a focus on SEO.
- Maintained 10 corporate WordPress sites on a LAMP stack, including WFM, cPanels, and utilized SFTP.
- Updates of WordPress, themes and plug-ins, and back-up of sites.
- Maintained tracking reports using HubSpot and Google Analytics.
- Maintained contact lists for HubSpot in parsing data within Excel with hand-coded VBA.
Confidential, Pottstown, PA
- Created and updated websites and reports for the BusBoss application on a .NET stack.
Confidential, Exton, PA
Materials Control Specialist
- Developed a database in Access 2003 using VBA code, DAO record sets, and wrote SQL commands to streamline and produce immediate response of
- Electronics Assembly and Test data
- Shipping histories The database:
- Tracked assets and inventories totaling around $5,000,000 or greater that had gone untracked before, thus the need for the database
- Saved the manager a great deal of time in gathering information when in meetings over the phone with company headquarters
- Utilized forms, reports, complex and nested queries, macros, filters, system calls for user/time stamping, library references, expressions and module code
- Created four User Interfaces for management, technicians, receiving and QA, and for use with Access 2000 which were all linked to the tables that were kept in a separate .msd file
- Created invoices, packing lists, and generated reports for management
- Exported data to Excel and formatted the spreadsheet from Access
- Sourced electronic components and materials
- Utilized the Matrix CMS system to enter new electronic components that were linked to schematics, BOMs, and documentation in conjunction with the SAP enterprise system
- Maintained inventories of over 4,500 electronic components and over 6,300 assemblies
- Maintained documentation files for assemblers to utilize
- Wrote purchase requisitions for parts, tools, and supplies
- Interfaced between buyers, suppliers, and engineers