- Overall 8+ years of experience in Front End UI Developer with user interface design, development, and analysis with extensive experience in the full lifecycle of the software design process.
- Expertise in using XML/JSON and AJAX to link to theback-end application.
- Excellent understanding and working with GitHub and SVN.
- Experience in SAAS and LESS scripting languages they are interpreted or compiled into Cascading style sheets.
- Used the Node Package Manager (NPM) to install libraries like angular-clip, typescript etc., which are required for developing an angular application in Node.
- Worked with the system analyst to understand the requirements of the project.
- Strong experience with Cross Browser Compatibility issues and Optimization for the web, including CSS Sprites and best practices.
- Experience with various MVC Java frameworks like AngularJS, Grunt.JS, Node.JS, bootstrap.JS.
- Expert in designing web applications and web contents utilizing various Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Proficient in creating Logos, Banners, Buttons, Icons and Images, Tables using Adobe Flash and CSS.
- Experienced in working with CSS Backgrounds, CSS Layouts, CSS Positioning, CSS Animations, CSS Text, CSS Borders, CSS Margin, and CSS Padding.
- Experienced in various IDEs like Eclipse, Brackets, NetBeans, IntelliJIDEA, Notepad++, Firebug, Edit plus, Microsoft Visual, JSFiddle.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams encompassing product, design, engineering, and analytics.
- Expertise in AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) such as creating users, groups, organizing IAM users into groups, assigning roles to groups.
- Worked on setting up the life cycle policies to back the data from AWS S3 to AWS Glacier, Worked with various AWS, EC2 and S3CLI tools.
- Involved in Understanding functional specifications and developing creative solutions to meet business requirements.
- Had strong experience in developing applications with Java frameworks such as Spring MVC, Structs frameworks, Servlets 3.x, JSF.
- Expertise in building applications with strong authentication by using spring security and Site Minder frameworks.
- Excellent working knowledge and thorough exposure to compatibility issues with different versions of browsers like IE, Mozilla FF, and Chrome.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills. Used to update User Interface based on changing needs and requirements.
- Highly Curious about new front-end development technologies and adept at promptly and thoroughly mastering them with a keen awareness of new industry developments and the evolution of programming solutions.
- Created Development Environments in Amazon Web Services using services like VPC, ELB, EC2 and RDS instances.
- Implemented latest HTML5 and CSS3 features like creating various effects, shading, animation, Shapes, graphics, multimedia files, and many others.
- Extensively worked on Python scripting and development. CSS is used to style Web pages, XHTML and XML markup.
- Excellent interpersonal abilities, communication skills, time management and Team skills with an intention to work hard to attain project deadlines under stressful environments
Web Technologies: HTML 5, CSS3, AJAX, XML, XHTML, JSON
Project Build/Project, Management Tools: Grunt, Bower, Jira, Gulp, Dust. Web Pack, Babel, Web driver, NPM
Database: My SQL, Mongo dB
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall
Version Control: SVN, GitHub
Workflow: Responsive Web Design, Single Page Applications, Content Management System.
Operating Systems: Windows (7,8,10), Mac
Confidential, Center valley, PA
Front End/Web/UI Developer
- Involved in all aspects of SDLC from design, development, testing, production support and prepared technical reports & documentation manuals during the program development.
- Developed Dynamic Single Page Application using React JS and Angular2.
- Utilizing React JS to develop customer service application to facilitate real-time data and report transfer application.
- Worked with Node.js to develop RESTful API's consumed in front-end applications.
- Implemented MVVM architecture using Redux Architecture with React JS.
- Developed various screens for the front end using React JS and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager).
- Expert knowledge and experience with JSON / XML / RESTful Web Services and services integration with AngularJS 2.0(two-way data binding, etc.)
- Involved in creating a reusable component using React JS for DOM Manipulation
- Developed an Email directory to keep track of all the emails by using Redux Thunk.
- Implemented UI Screens, Advanced Search, Timer, Navigation Bars, Navigation Menus, Forms, Sorting, Filtering in React JS.
- Used AngularJS framework, Bootstrap to support, improve the responsiveness of web presentation layer.
- AngularJS custom directives were used to develop reusable UI custom component.
- Used NodeJS code in AWS Lambda Functions.
- Helped to migrate and managing multiple applications from on-premise to cloud using AWS services like S3, Glacier, EC2, RDS, SQS, SNS, SES.
- Developed Custom Directives like Elements, Attributes and Classes and AngularJS Factory to monitor asynchronous service calls through Dependency Injection.
- Extensively implemented Ext.js for building an interactivecross-platform web application and optimizing the application for high performance.
- Developing custom HTML5 elements using Angular2 directives.
- Implemented Angular2 classes and life cycle hooks to maintain the data present in each view.
- Implemented Services to create abstract re-usable injectable used in multiple child components.
- Hands-on expertise in developing Angular2 features like Directives, Filters, and Services.
- Developed API is driven RWA's by integrating Angular2 with Bootstrap and API's.
- Developed Web Pages using latest HTML5 and styled with CSS3.
- Implemented the Bootstrap components like Thumbnails, Progress bar, and Carousel.
- Worked on tools like Gulp, Grunt, Web Pack and developed CLI applications using commander module.
- Experience in using event-driven applications using AJAX and JSON in making asynchronous calls to the server to fetch data and PHP for server-side development.
- Implemented jQuery Ajax methods to call ajax () method which is used as request call for Ajax asynchronous HTTP request.
- Extensive experience in developing PHP based Web Services to expose useful functionality to web users through SOAP / REST describing them using WSDL.
- Designed, built and coordinate an automated build & release CI/CD process using GitLab, Jenkins, Nexus, and Chef on hybrid IT infrastructure
- Working experience with version control system GIT and bug tracking tools JIRA in an Agile Scrum environment.
Front End/Web/UI Developer
- Developing dynamic web pages using HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, Bootstrap, jQuery, D3JS, AngularJS, React.JS, Node.JS, LESS, SASS.
- Responsible for developing a front-end application using React JS and Redux architecture for internal team's productivity use.
- Implemented Sunburst graph using D3.JS with SVG elements.
- Developed various reports and charts using HTML Canvas, HTML SVG, D3.JS, and SVG by passing JSON objects and Arrays as input both for mobile and web applications.
- Worked on making AJAX calls to connect database using RESTful web APIs and worked on integrating the middleware to front-end.
- Created Responsive Designs (Mobile/Tablet/Desktop) using HTML&CSS, Bootstrap.
- In Phase Two, worked closely with the Back-End team to display data using the Custom Components, library Components, and Redux.
- Added ARIA attributes to search content to relate dynamic server-side information to screen readers and for greater keyboard accessibility.
- Created Master Pages, CSS Styles Sheets, and Integrated to Silverlight and got approval from Business Stakeholders.
- Used React-Router to turn application into Single Page Application.
- Used ReactJS for templating for faster compilation and developing reusable components.
- Launching and configuring of Amazon EC2 (AWS) Cloud Servers using AMI's(Linux) and configuring the servers for specified applications.
- Managing with Custom AMI's, created AMI tags and modified AMI permissions.
- Brought the HTML and CSS of an existing website to the latest web standards.
- Extensively involved in redesigning the entire site with CSS styles for a consistent look and feel across all browsers and all pages.
- Solid understanding of React Virtual DOM Algorithm for React performance optimization.
- Worked on Web/User Interface development using AJAX, HTML5, XHTML, DHTML, CSS3, Java Script.
- Used detailed Wireframes and developed Mock-up designs as per the requirements of Business.
- Designed and developed custom jQuery components for the front-end client-side validations.
- Used AJAX frameworks like jQuery, JSON to develop rich GUIs and involved in performance tuning the website.
- Involved in Dynamic form generation, Auto-completion of forms, and user-validation functionalities using AJAX.
- Created UI templates for the final look and feel using HTML5, Fireworks, AXURE, Flash, Dreamweaver, and Photoshop.
- Developed a core component of Analytics with Node.js, and Socket Stream.
- Developed UI components for email and link sharing of documents and files for a Content Management System using Require.js, Backbone.js, and jQuery.
- Extensively used HTML for audio and video playback. Worked on the MVP architecture for the GWT.
- Used jQuery plugins autocomplete, validation, drag and drop and more exceptionally. Used jQuery template for markup. Used Ajax, JSON with jQuery for request data and response processing
- Used Twitter Bootstrap and Responsive Web Design to develop complex page layouts including various sections such as headers, footers, left sidebars, content area, and marketing area.
- Created and developed the web-page layout and positioned/developed design elements, using Dreamweaver, HTML and Adobe Photoshop.
- Developed different jQuery component in MVC micro-architecture framework which internally use various design pattern such as singleton, command, delegate, etc.
Confidential, Colmar, PA
- Experience in full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) that includes Analyzing, Designing, Coding, Testing, implementation & Production Support
- Analyzed business requirements, participated in technical design, development, and testing of various modules assigned.
- Involved in Design, Prototyping, Typography, usability and in collecting the wireframes required for designing the responsive web design pages.
- Designed business applications using web technologies like HTML4/5, XHTML, and CSS2/3 based on the W3C standards.
- Using AngularJS, created custom directives for data manipulations and to display data in company standard format in UI.
- Implemented Model View Controller (MVC) architecture using Struts framework.
- Co-ordinate with QA for testing, Production releases, Application deployment and integration
- Involved in Production Support and minor enhancements as per application requirements.
- Maintained Cross Browser compatibility and implement Responsive Design using Twitter Bootstrap, custom media queries, etc.
- Manage the development for all phases of the UI web application development from requirements gathering, cross-browser testing, and production deployment.
- A developed web page using Angular JS components like controllers, routers, NG app etc.
- Used Unix Commands for manipulating the data in the deployment phase.
- Created AngularJS Controller Which Isolate scopes perform operations in UI.
- Installed and Managed Karma using NPM.
- Developed unit tests using Karma with karma-ng-scenario plug-in.
- Actively involved in configuring the website in all environments
- Supported in fixing production bugs
- Developed the administrative UI using Angular.js and Node.js, Jasmine and React.js.
- Created client surveys and displayed the results in a dynamic report using D3.JS for data visualization.
- Used D3.JS for data visualization in this application.
- Accessed functions in a web server using Restful web-services.
- Used Node JS for heavy DOM manipulation.
- Worked with a team which includes Tech Leads, Business Analysts, System Analysts, and Testers.
- Followed Agile (Scrum) methodologies.
- Used JDBC for Manipulating data in the database.
- Developing application design guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools, and existing designs.
- Worked alongside with lead and architect in delivering the application in the assigned deadlines.
- Used APIs design pattern for data access through service calls and used spring framework in the application.
- Used GitHub UI, Git bash to commit, changes to the repository for maintaining various versions of the agile process.
- Used Web services - WSDL and Restful to access the data stored in regional databases.
Confidential, San Jose
- Worked on Design, UI, wire-framing, HTML, CSS, jQuery, JSP, accessibility, and optimization.
- Translated designs and style guides into functional user interfaces, ensuring cross browser compatibility, performance and robustness.
- Utilized various JQUERY plugins to build Rich Internet Application RIA to make it look more intuitive.
- Designed wireframes and mock-ups for new web interface for a network analysis virtual appliance.
- Worked with full UI control of HTML/CSS, maintaining code and cleanliness.
- Created some prototype to implement some of the latest features of HTML and CSS.
- Worked with back end developers to implement AJAX and dynamic HTML functionality in jQuery.
- Extensively worked with making calls to APIs to fetch the data from the backend as JSON response and parse it on the UI for DOM/CSS Manipulation.
- Maximized page load by analyzing content and adjusting the code by following optimization standards.
- Worked with complete redesigns of a daily events website and focused on improving readability, utility, and overall UX.
- Worked closely with QA team to understand the reported defects and fix them.
- Developed internal application using Angular.js and Node.js connecting to Oracle on the backend.
- Implemented Object-relation mapping in the persistence layer using Hibernate framework in conjunction with spring functionality.
- Successfully executed all the test cases and fixed any bugs/issues identified during the test cycles.
- Designed and developed Web pages using HTML, CSS and XML.
- Validated input values to make sure that they will be accepted before they are submitted to the server.
- Drove multiple component design sessions parallel, creating design artifacts according to specifications
- Utilized new software methodologies to be able to adapt to changes in requirements quickly
- Worked closely with third party vendors.
- Ensured that all components of the application are platform and browser compatible.
- Involved in extensive HTML coding.
- Interacted with clients to understand their existing applications and design the site according to their system requirements.
- Worked with business analysts to understand their business models and goals and help define strategy, content, and features.
- Developed web forms using HTML for the application
- Participated in day-to-day meeting, status meeting, strong reporting and effective communication with project manager and developers.
- Participated in bug thrashing sessions to discuss and resolve bugs with developers
- Designed web pages and used applications that meet business and user goals through a positive user experience.